MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

I also put in an order, will let you guys know how it goes.

Him sending outside of UK but still inside EU is a big deal, brexit has created a lot of customs problems for shipments coming from UK

Three kits arrived safe and sound. Can vouch for this guy

Only downside is the unknown iu in batch 87, but not even tp knows the number so can't blame anyone for that

@hghlover,
It is not important to know the exact number of ui, it is from 12 ui to 14 ui maximum .. if you want 3 ui, you divide by 4 your vial you will have between 3 ui and 3.5 ui, these not important the difference. But I understand you, you like to know the exact ui ... be happy
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires

@hghlover,
It is not important to know the exact number of ui, it is from 12 ui to 14 ui maximum .. if you want 3 ui, you divide by 4 your vial you will have between 3 ui and 3.5 ui, these not important the difference. But I understand you, you like to know the exact ui ... be happy
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires

One mauve batch was 17 iu

Yep with all the generics!
I see there is hype with this GH an was wondering if it happens with this also!

Interesting

I'm putting an order in on Friday and then will start asap so I'll let you know how it affects me but I have read that others do get water weight etc from blacktops, but they are still the most highly recommended generic

The meditrope brand has always treated me very well

I think it ranks up there as one of the best generics around

The worst one i tried is tp's orange tops. Water retention and blood pressure is brutal. They also take forever to dissolve.

Last edited:
All Mauves got tested between 12-15iu
I believe the batch with 17iu was supposed to be blacktops.
Yep with all the generics!
I see there is hype with this GH an was wondering if it happens with this also!
No reported issues about red welts with Meditrope i believe. You are welcome to try us and report back :)