Thank you :) .. slowly brain fuck is about to start.

I feel fat and small at the same time. lol. Weighed 95.85 kgs / 211.3 lbs this morning.

Just keep up the good work man. Feeling tiny is all part of it. Sucks very very much lol I had my first workout yesterday with decent carbs and it was glorious

Has your cutting stack changed? Anything in/out or went higher?
Complete stack (I feel crazy writing all of it down, cause it’s a lot - lol):

Injectable L-Carnitin 1000 mg
Clen 120 mcg
Cardarine 20 mg
Ostarine 20 mg
T3 100 mcg
SLU-PP-332 100 mcg
AOD-9604 200 mcg
5-AMINO-1MQ 150 mg
Tesofensine 500 mcg

40 IU Basaglar morning
1 IU per 10 g of Carbs Apidra

Test e 630 mg
Mast e 1380 mg
Tren e 900 mg
Equipoise 600 mg

80 mg Telmisartan and 5 mg Nebivolol in the evening

Complete stack (I feel crazy writing all of it down, cause it’s a lot - lol):

Injectable L-Carnitin 1000 mg
Clen 120 mcg
Cardarine 20 mg
Ostarine 20 mg
T3 100 mcg
SLU-PP-332 100 mcg
AOD-9604 200 mcg
5-AMINO-1MQ 150 mg
Tesofensine 500 mcg

40 IU Basaglar morning
1 IU per 10 g of Carbs Apidra

Test e 630 mg
Mast e 1380 mg
Tren e 900 mg
Equipoise 600 mg

80 mg Telmisartan and 5 mg Nebivolol in the evening

How's your diet looking? How many carbs do you consume daily and around workouts (Just wondering if you really need the insulin)? Do you use Apidra daily and only around workouts? How's your insulin sensitivity when using long-acting insulin daily? Do you measure your morning glucose and post-meal glucose?

How much cardio / steps do you do daily/weekly?

To me, the insulin use seems a bit excessive, especially during a cutting phase and without GH. However, you might have your reasons for using it, and I'd love to hear them.

Last edited:
using Triple G (Retatrutide) 1.25 mg per week (split on Monday and Thursday)

Also waiting for my Fladrafinil right now - I am gonna use 100/200 mg per day in the morning

How's your diet looking? How many carbs do you consume daily and around workouts (Just wondering if you really need the insulin)? Do you use Apidra daily and only around workouts? How's your insulin sensitivity when using long-acting insulin daily? Do you measure your morning glucose and post-meal glucose?

To me, the insulin use seems a bit excessive, especially during a cutting phase and without GH. However, you might have your reasons for using it, and I'd love to hear them.
Using a CGM - trying to keep blood glucose between 74-88 mg/dL all day.

Nutrition:

2040 cals

260 carbs
21 fats
220 protein

1000 mg L Carnitine and 4 IU Apidra, half an hour later I do fasted cardio, then I eat 35 carbs 4 fats 37 protein - no more Apidra until pre workout

1 hour later I work out - 10 IU Apidra pre workout - Intra: 52 carbs (cyclic dextrin) 0 fats 19 protein (EAAs)

post workout
45 carbs 3 fats 40 protein with 4-5 IU Apidra

Meal 3 & 4 exact same like post workout

Pre bed 8 carbs 9 fats 45 protein with 1-2 IU Apidra

Nutrition:

2040 cals

260 carbs
21 fats
220 protein

1000 mg L Carnitine and 4 IU Apidra, half an hour later I do fasted cardio, then I eat 35 carbs 4 fats 37 protein - no more Apidra until pre workout

1 hour later I work out - 10 IU Apidra pre workout - Intra: 52 carbs (cyclic dextrin) 0 fats 19 protein (EAAs)

post workout

It seems like you're eating too little, especially considering your size and the 90 minutes of cardio you're doing daily. There's no need to rush your progress.

Secondly, the amount of insulin you're using seems excessive for the amount of food you're consuming. Are you diabetic or possibly pre-diabetic? With your diet and activity level, insulin shouldn't be necessary.

You should be very insulin-sensitive, but the fact that you're using such high amounts suggests insulin resistance, which is something you should address first (and cutting is a good start).

It appears you're using multiple drugs without a clear reason. What led you to add Retatrutide? Why 100mcg T3? Why all that other garbage apart from clen? No judgment here, just an observation.

You should be eating more—2,000 calories isn't enough and will do more harm than good in the long run.

It seems like you're aiming to get shredded in a week, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. Patience is key.

Just my 2 cents

Nutrition:

2040 cals

260 carbs
21 fats
220 protein

post workout

if you really use all that insulin without GH with this restricted diet and you don't have problems during the day, I advise you to get tested immediately, friend, you risk becoming diabetic

Guess you guys are right. But it’s working and it’s working like it never did before. So I am afraid to change anything and break my whole run. So I guess I’ll won’t change a thing. Sorry.

Looking jacked brother, i know your goal is to be like a tank, but now compared to your off season pics you look way way better. Honestly.

I remember we were both around 104kg some days ago, i am 101,5 now and you're already 95 lol

How do you dose clen? Do you get any sides of it?

Looking jacked brother, i know your goal is to be like a tank, but now compared to your off season pics you look way way better. Honestly.

I remember we were both around 104kg some days ago, i am 101,5 now and you're already 95 lol

How do you dose clen? Do you get any sides of it?
Thank you brother! I guess the cut is working for the first time.

120 mcg - 3 x 40 mcg per day. Like every 3-4 h.

Started at 20 and titrated up 20 every 5-6 days.

Guess you guys are right. But it’s working and it’s working like it never did before. So I am afraid to change anything and break my whole run. So I guess I’ll won’t change a thing. Sorry.

Riding a bike with square wheels would also work, but it's far from ideal.
Your current habits are a fast track to diabetes, if you're not already there. At this point, there's no reason for you to be using insulin. If you want to maximize your growth, insulin sensitivity is crucial. Ruining that will hinder your progress in the future.

It seems you've made up your mind, so I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you brother! I guess the cut is working for the first time.

120 mcg - 3 x 40 mcg per day. Like every 3-4 h.

Started at 20 and titrated up 20 every 5-6 days.

Do you feel it man? I'm already at 60mcg first in the morning and still nothing..and it's pharma. Probably bunk

Do you feel it man? I'm already at 60mcg first in the morning and still nothing..and it's pharma. Probably bunk

Why are you associating 'feelz' with potency? It makes me roll my eyes every time I see people relying on 'feelz.' Be glad you're not experiencing any side effects—why would you want to feel them? Some people can only tolerate 20mg of caffeine, while others can consume grams without feeling anything. Stop basing your judgment on 'feelz.'

Keep moving forward…
Probably around 10-12% now bud, looking good.

All advices are good and all but always remember if it’s not broke don’t fix it. Nobody here knows anything about what you are really doing, no daily check ins and we don’t even know what your current measurements are.

Unless it’s an obvious health issue/hazard visible from your body or cycle listed , nobody knows your body better than yourself.

What’s your metabolism like naturally? For all we know you’re like Roman Fritz who can diet on 800g carbs or john meadows who needs to go 1500kcals to get peeled.

Riding a bike with square wheels would also work, but it's far from ideal.
Your current habits are a fast track to diabetes, if you're not already there. At this point, there's no reason for you to be using insulin. If you want to maximize your growth, insulin sensitivity is crucial. Ruining that will hinder your progress in the future.

It seems you've made up your mind, so I wish you the best of luck!
So I just stop m insulin tomorrow and continue doing my cut and my body will perfectly produce insulin by itself instantly again?

No, I don’t feel anything - never did.

Tbh I am happy about this, all that stories about jittering like having Parkinson etc. sound very bad.

Only thing I realized is my RHR increased by like 10 bpm. But that’s okay for the time of the cut tbh.