I would also have said not below 18%. Even if the vascularization of certain places helps as a trompe-oeil.

Great mass anyway. You must be scary IRL with the mass + big beard combo :cool:

Okay. Crazy. I thought I'd be around 10-12% - lol.

Yeah, i know it sucks big time. When i started cutting i thought i was about 18%, sent some pics to a member i trust and he said more likely to 25%. Sucks..sometimes i wish i was skinny and forcefeed myself to grow, i guess it's funnier than starving and still be a fat ass.

He will look like a carnival freak show (in a good way) at 10-12% bf. Nowhere close. Still massive and headed in the right direction! Very jelly

Who cares about the number. If you look in the mirror and you’re happy, wtf does a number matter? Conversely, you get a dexa and it says 9% but you’re not happy.. what now??!

BF percentages are a joke. Might be useful to track what direction you’re headed in/progress, but it’s 99% for mental masturbation.

He will look like a carnival freak show (in a good way) at 10-12% bf. Nowhere close. Still massive and headed in the right direction! Very jelly

Who cares about the number. If you look in the mirror and you’re happy, wtf does a number matter? Conversely, you get a dexa and it says 9% but you’re not happy.. what now??!

BF percentages are a joke. Might be useful to track what direction you’re headed in/progress, but it’s 99% for mental masturbation.
I want to be like 5-7% at like 220 lbs.. that’s why. As a short time goal. Long time I‘d like be around 260 with 5-7%. Looking like a mutant.

If I am like 19% now, I’d be like 191 lbs at 7%, which is light as fuck…

I can’t imagine still having 18-20% tho.
I lost like 55 lbs, so I had like 30-40% to begin with? Lol.

191 lbs, only thinking about that I am getting depressions. lol.

Even going below 220 makes me sad - brain fuck. I mean nobody knows scale weight. But I mean 220 at 7% looks way better than 191 lbs at 7%…. So I will just become a skinny ass bitch.

I want to be like 5-7% at like 220 lbs.. that’s why. As a short time goal. Long time I‘d like be around 260 with 5-7%. Looking like a mutant.

If I am like 19% now, I’d be like 191 lbs at 7%, which is light as fuck…

I can’t imagine still having 18-20% tho.
I lost like 55 lbs, so I had like 30-40% to begin with? Lol.

Bf and body weight aren’t linear like that. It’s not that simple. Lots of factors.

Keep dieting and training hard and see where you end up!

Bf and body weight aren’t linear like that. It’s not that simple. Lots of factors.

Keep dieting and training hard and see where you end up!
Thank you, I will keep going, that for sure. Just a bit sad now.

I do also think my legs are lagging tbh so I changed my plan to two leg days per week.

Would you also say legs are my weakness ?

Legit 16% trust me
Mhm okay, sad anyway. But better than 18-20%.

Hoping to keep a lot of weight… don’t want to end up too light.

Also I want to be finished soon lol I hate cutting tbh.

I hoped to be done in like 2 months… but I guess not, as 16% to 7% is way longer than 12 to 7.

Mhm okay, sad anyway. But better than 18-20%.

Hoping to keep a lot of weight… don’t want to end up too light.

Also I want to be finished soon lol I hate cutting tbh.

I hoped to be done in like 2 months… but I guess not, as 16% to 7% is way longer than 12 to 7.
In my opinion 7% is to damn low.

10% is perfect and you can handle it.

Lost so much fat on my ass that sitting on my stationary cardio bike for one hour starts to „hurt“.

Sadly my ass gets somewhat „flabby“(?) now - from your experiences will this tone down, or will it stay that flabby / jiggly?

@Mishka1903
What’s the weekly average rate of weightloss you experiencing recently?

What kind of diet are you following? I’m on the same boat, but recently forced to take 2 weeks of diet break because of the flu.

@Mishka1903
What’s the weekly average rate of weightloss you experiencing recently?

What kind of diet are you following? I’m on the same boat, but recently forced to take 2 weeks of diet break because of the flu.
Umm, I just weigh myself ever day.
From last Friday to today I lost like 10 lbs. but I also did 90 mins of cardio every day and ate 1500-2000 cals only.

But should be water mostly as I cut carbs in off days (weekend).

Just checked weeks on my health app - around 2 kg‘s per week last month.