MONSTRO1977 has passed away

Sorry the "corporations" are keeping you down. You could've taken your rightful place in society if not for their conspiracies keeping you down.
Lmao I didn’t say that, dude you need to stay off whatever drugs you’re consuming and just stay in QSC’s thread. Go shill your daddies drugs and pump it up all you want.

Stay close to Chinese daddy.

When you die from your gear abuse, your blood will be tested and a toxicology report will be ordered. Most Life insurance policies will then deny your partner’s claim if you have steroids in your blood.

Good luck!

That's completely wrong. Life insurance even pays in cases of overdose or suicide.
Ghoul is right, Gigantic is wrong, assuming you are past the contestability period, usually 2 years. Before that time, Gigantic is right, and Ghoul is wrong. So maybe you are both right, but it depends upon timing.

You can't purchase life insurance and blow your brains out the next week. They will not pay out.

You can, however, purchase life insurance and blow your brains out five years later. They have to pay out.

Ghoul is right, Gigantic is wrong, assuming you are past the contestability period, usually 2 years. Before that time, Gigantic is right, and Ghoul is wrong. So maybe you are both right, but it depends upon timing.

You can't purchase life insurance and blow your brains out the next week. They will not pay out.

You can, however, purchase life insurance and blow your brains out five years later. They have to pay out.
Most life policies have a 2 year waiting period and if you die during that time all your estate will receive are the premiums paid.

You're both wrong.

Ghoul is right.

Life insurance has a two year CONTESTABILITY period.

If you blow your brains out the day after you buy the policy they must pay out, unless they can demonstrate you lied on the application and denied being on psych meds, or hospitalized for suicidal thoughts. or some other related matter.

Same for a drug overdose and questions regarding previous drug use.

And, yeah, no insurance lawyers and their investigators would have any problems contesting MONSTRO1977's payout within the contestability period based on fraud.

If he was honest on the application, they would not have sold him life insurance,

I mean, seriously, you think I was wrong?

Isn't a different policy for US and Europe? Or different policy depending on the company who offers the insurance?

You're both wrong.

Ghoul is right.

Life insurance has a two year CONTESTABILITY period.

If you blow your brains out the day after you buy the policy they must pay out, unless they can demonstrate you lied on the application and denied being on psych meds, or hospitalized for suicidal thoughts. or some other related matter.

Same for a drug overdose and questions regarding previous drug use.

Ah yes that's what I meant..2 year contestability period and some companies will only pay out the premiums paid during that time should the policy holder pass for any reason before the 2 years are up. A good idea to read the disclosures that accompany the policy.