MuscleCandy - US Domestic

"When you purchase from us, you can rest assured knowing that what you bought has been manufactured by professionals who follow proper procedures in the lab; our lead brewer has years of experience behind him in the pharmaceutical industry!"​

I highly doubt that according to your test results. Just a phony gimmick to lure in customers. Phony gimmick in this case AKA a lie.

Now that we established that you lie, why would anyone consider your service when there are so many more well established labs that brew proper? Rhetorical question, please do not try to answer.

The 30 day money back guarantee on their website doesn’t entice you lol

The 30 day money back guarantee on their website doesn’t entice you lol
Honestly, that was just a part of the template we used when creating the site that was never removed.
But now that you mention it, we would provide a money back guarantee. Although, we always satisfy our customers.

From what I have read, you need to filter QSCs oils. You get what you pay for.
Been through many QSC kits myself, 3 kits of primo specifically ($36 for 200mg/ml I might add) and I’ve never had to filter once. Accidents do happen with every source tho, take a look at some of muscle candys test results for example

Been through many QSC kits myself, 3 kits of primo specifically ($36 for 200mg/ml I might add) and I’ve never had to filter once. Accidents do happen with every source tho, take a look at some of muscle candys test results for example
And you expect US Domestic sources to compete with QSC pricing?:D
We can’t… and I’d find it hard to believe any other US Domestic sources can.

We can’t compete with their pricing in the same way they won’t be able to compete with our T/A, quick response time, and English speaking ability.

And I like QSC, but it’s apples and oranges.

We can’t compete with their pricing in the same way they won’t be able to compete with our T/A, quick response time, and English speaking ability.

QSC has more accurate dosing than you and offers domestic.

I was referring to the comment “you get what you pay for” explaining I was very happy with my purchase. QSC has the market cornered, but you can’t expect to compete with anyone until your “chemist” goes to chemistry school

I was referring to the comment “you get what you pay for” explaining I was very happy with my purchase. QSC has the market cornered, but you can’t expect to compete with anyone until your “chemist” goes to chemistry school
they just need algebra 1, it’s the calculations that are fucked. Or they’re sloppy with weighing and measuring

Honestly, that was just a part of the template we used when creating the site that was never removed.
But now that you mention it, we would provide a money back guarantee. Although, we always satisfy our customers.
So you don’t pay attention to detail either. Sounds safe …

So you don’t pay attention to detail either. Sounds safe …
Nothing gets past you Meso detectives. Lol..
Just to clarify, we knew that section was on the site. It just wasn’t something we premeditated- but since it was part of the template, it was left on there considering we aren’t against providing a refund if someone is unsatisfied (depending on the circumstances).
We have always put our customers first, as shown by our stellar reputation on other boards.

Nothing gets past you Meso detectives. Lol..
Just to clarify, we knew that section was on the site. It just wasn’t something we premeditated- but since it was part of the template, it was left on there considering we aren’t against providing a refund if someone is unsatisfied (depending on the circumstances).
We have always put our customers first, as shown by our stellar reputation on other boards.
So you’re a smart ass too. And still a liar.
Like I mentioned in my first post here is that you’re lying. Let me point out another lie.

Few posts ago when someone mentioned the “30 day money back guarantee” on your website you said, “that was just a part of the template we used when creating the site that was never removed. But now that you mention it…” Your words.

Now this post you state, “but since it was part of the template, it was left on considering we aren’t against providing refund if someone is unsatisfied.”

Now you’re saying you left it there deliberately. If that was the case you would not have had the need to tell us the at it was part of the template.

Makes me wonder about all that slander you had towards Axle. Probably more of your bull shit seeing how you lie here so easily. POS

So you’re a smart ass too. And still a liar.
Like I mentioned in my first post here is that you’re lying. Let me point out another lie.

Few posts ago when someone mentioned the “30 day money back guarantee” on your website you said, “that was just a part of the template we used when creating the site that was never removed. But now that you mention it…” Your words.

Now this post you state, “but since it was part of the template, it was left on considering we aren’t against providing refund if someone is unsatisfied.”

Now you’re saying you left it there deliberately. If that was the case you would not have had the need to tell us the at it was part of the template.

Makes me wonder about all that slander you had towards Axle. Probably more of your bull shit seeing how you lie here so easily. POS
??????
Are you a paid actor?

It was a part of the template and it wasn’t removed. Just because I said “but now that you mention it” doesn’t make that a lie.
It was mentioned above… hence “now that you mention it”… I explained why it was originally there and the reasoning for leaving it on.
I’ve scrolled the site hundreds of times, do you really think I never noticed that section?

And sidenote: I never had “slander” for Axle. Everything I said was backed by evidence and if you want to rehash any of that, be my guest.

Maybe you can get a wrench off Temu for $3 and the same size wrench from Snap-On will be $30. Sure, they essentially do the same thing but they are not the same product. There are things I buy from QSC but for oils I prefer a domestic source of high quality. Many do. You pay a lot more for fast shipping, no customs, and higher quality. Price point isn't everything.

Back