MuscleCandy - US Domestic

Maybe you can get a wrench off Temu for $3 and the same size wrench from Snap-On will be $30. Sure, they essentially do the same thing but they are not the same product. There are things I buy from QSC but for oils I prefer a domestic source of high quality. Many do. You pay a lot more for fast shipping, no customs, and higher quality. Price point isn't everything.
Your post makes no sense. You paid a lot more for “higher quality” which is your personal opinion based off of ??? QSC has a whole domestic line which entails no customs, and I always receive within 3-5 days of payment. So congrats you paid 70% more because mr candy cane, who claims they are a “high quality” source for “years” convinced you his 30% variance oils are super high quality stuff

Your post makes no sense. You paid a lot more for “higher quality” which is your personal opinion based off of ??? QSC has a whole domestic line which entails no customs, and I always receive within 3-5 days of payment. So congrats you paid 70% more because mr candy cane, who claims they are a “high quality” source for “years” convinced you his 30% variance oils are super high quality stuff
Yes. I prefer to pay more for my preferred domestic source. The quality issues I've seen with QSC oils are not acceptable for me. If QSC works for you that's great. Your opinion is different than mine. OK. Good talk.

I would consider QSC a lower quality source as well. They have had more products test outside the margins compared to the standard and their comms/service is nowhere near the level of other sources.

I’m glad they are around though. It’s nice to see cheaper options. But I think you are way off base to assume that they are on par with the likes of muscle candy, GL or even Axle.

I would consider QSC a lower quality source as well. They have had more products test outside the margins compared to the standard and their comms/service is nowhere near the level of other sources.

I’m glad they are around though. It’s nice to see cheaper options. But I think you are way off base to assume that they are on par with the likes of muscle candy, GL or even Axle.
Agreed on the finished products. I stear clear of those, personally. Their raws are quality though.

The communication with the rep from this board is tough because of the influx of fatties from Reddit. There’s other reps that are very easy to work with.

Agreed on the finished products. I stear clear of those, personally. Their raws are quality though.

The communication with the rep from this board is tough because of the influx of fatties from Reddit. There’s other reps that are very easy to work with.
Any way you could send me the whatsapp number for those of the other reps? I'd be curious if the price lists are the same or if they are different

What do you mean filter? Are they not sterile or something?
Some complaints from some users about particulates. Seems rare. Many many people are very happy. If you search "floaties" you will likely find the reports. The big issue now seems to be shipping time and communication. If you are not in a hurry and not concerned about customs, you should be ok. If things are more urgent and you prefer us domestic, much better sources (much higher prices though.)

@Canuck83 This is what I'm talking about bud.

This post is from today but I've seen things like this too much for me to be interested in their oils.
I also saw a similar post in Axles thread today. It happens, qsc just has so much volume it’s bound to happen more often. Everything I’ve ever got from qsc has checked out okay so far

I also saw a similar post in Axles thread today. It happens, qsc just has so much volume it’s bound to happen more often. Everything I’ve ever got from qsc has checked out okay so far
I don't use Axle. QSC has quite a few instances of floaters, caps not sealed properly, etc. It seems ongoing. Any source can have issues now and again, some have issues much more frequently though. You get what you pay for.

How’s it so far? I just don’t usually trust any website that colourful ahah but seems like they are legit, just curious as to how you’re appreciating their products so far
These guys are very active on SST. Reviews are good. I was surprised at the reception here but it seemss like the crew here is much more skeptical so I am interested to see what Mesos members come back with.

Back