MuscleCandy - US Domestic

Are we positive about the guaiacol thing? A consumer thinks they caught a whiff of guaiacol in their pack. Sounds like a feelz report. But now it is damning evidence?

Are we positive about the guaiacol thing? A consumer thinks they caught a whiff of guaiacol in their pack. Sounds like a feelz report. But now it is damning evidence?
Say it wasn’t guaiacol say it was something else.. A package with any smell isn’t good. Whatever it may of been the safety of the guy was put at a much higher risk receiving that pack.

I'm positive about guaiacol. I use lots of tne for pre-workout and that has guaiacol. My wife was mad because the smell stuck in the car for the next hour while we ran errands.

He’s ignoring these issues and hoping they get forgotten or swept under rug. His operation is very sloppy. I’d advise all to avoid especially with so many other quality sources.
Yea it’s ridiculous he hasn’t said he would make an attempt to fix the problems. Just
pushes the issues aside.
MC you going to answer how guaiacol ended up on a customers pack?

Honestly, the raws were not tested by us prior to brewing. We trusted our suppliers testing but clearly there were some discrepancies between their testing and the batches we received.

Hey, sorry I didn't tag you on my thread. In addition to properly testing API strength (HPLC quantitative/qualitative) for your raws I also have an impurity testing package you may want to consider....

Would love your feedback over there. Would add a few $ incremental cost to your vials (making some assumptions on your production capacity).

Incremental cost calculation examples @MuscleCandy

Are these inputs consistent with your batch size?

He’s ignoring these issues and hoping they get forgotten or swept under rug. His operation is very sloppy. I’d advise all to avoid especially with so many other quality sources.
Unless you’ve placed an order with us and have had an issue, we really don’t have to answer to you. You’ve shouted your opinion from the tops of Meso mountains since day 1 of us being here.

All of our customers are happy.:)

I'm positive about guaiacol. I use lots of tne for pre-workout and that has guaiacol. My wife was mad because the smell stuck in the car for the next hour while we ran errands.

Bitching about a little odor in the pack? What?

I thought this source would be right up your alley....doesn't even test his raws for API strength. Trust but verify is so passe.

Isn't that what all the cool kids are doing these days?

Man up.

Hey, sorry I didn't tag you on my thread. In addition to properly testing API strength (HPLC quantitative/qualitative) for your raws I also have an impurity testing package you may want to consider....

Would love your feedback over there. Would add a few $ incremental cost to your vials (making some assumptions on your production capacity).
Loving the dislikes you hypocrites. Keep up the fine work. Lol.

Bitching about a little odor in the pack? What?

I thought this source would be right up your alley....doesn't even test his raws for API strength. Trust but verify is so passe.

Isn't that what all the cool kids are doing these days?

Man up.
It's sad that you have to go to an online forum to feel important. You are so desperate to be viewed as intellectual that you make your whole life existence about products you are too much a bitch to even use. Maybe Millard likes you but nobody else does. I think I speak for the vast majority when I say FUCK OFF CUNT.

It's sad that you have to go to an online forum to feel important. You are so desperate to be viewed as intellectual that you make your whole life existence about products you are too much a bitch to even use. Maybe Millard likes you but nobody else does. I think I speak for the vast majority when I say FUCK OFF CUNT.
Ah come on. I am sure we will be buddies soon. Just takes time.

You guys keep up that letter writing campaign to get me banned. How's that working for you?

You make a lot of assumptions. You got no idea about my life existence outside of this forum. Keep lashing out. Weak. I give you credit though at least you are not so mentally frail you need to use the ignore button.

Take care.

Unless you’ve placed an order with us and have had an issue, we really don’t have to answer to you. You’ve shouted your opinion from the tops of Meso mountains since day 1 of us being here.

All of our customers are happy.:)
Until one gets busted or an abscess...

ATTENTION ATTENTION: ALL POTENTIAL BUYS BEWARE.
This source admittedly does NOT test his raws. If you look at finished product testing you see that his numbers are all over the place. Amateur brewers and they really don't know what they are brewing since they don't test raws.
Also, anyone familiar with guaiacol knows how smelly it it is. He has spilled guaiacol on outgoing packages. This is a major flaw in OPSEC. It could lead to buyer being busted. Not a risk I'd want. Also, as someone pointed out, why does he have Guaiacol anywhere near where he packaging orders? Major flaw.

All signs point to this being a filthy bathtub brewer. Just wants your coin.

Too many sources that do test raws and do test finished product and do NOT spill guaiacol on out going packs that this source should not even be in consideration.

AVOID THIS SOURCE AT ALL COSTS FOR ALL SORTS OF SAFETY HAZARDS...

I was kind of expecting major pip with this DHB since many have reported that problem. I have had 0 pip whatsoever so that's been a pleasant surprise.

I was kind of expecting major pip with this DHB since many have reported that problem. I have had 0 pip whatsoever so that's been a pleasant surprise.
The only compounds that we get consistent complaints of PIP from are the high concentrations. Like the Test E 500. People get it and expect it to pin smoothly. We usually just send out some MCT oil for them to dilute it.

Last edited:
Maybe a good time to turn over a new leaf and become a leader in the next generation of harm reduction testing?

Thoughts?

Would love to see your raws tested. What are your typical batch sizes for injectable products?

You mentioned you trusted your raws source on the purity. What do your raws typically test at purity wise? HPLC testing by your raws source? C OF A they provided?

Back