MuscleCandy - US Domestic

These guys are very active on SST. Reviews are good. I was surprised at the reception here but it seemss like the crew here is much more skeptical so I am interested to see what Mesos members come back with.
That’s why we love meso, other boards have some ridiculous shit like that evo sumn board is like half bots or more n all they write is dumb messages regarding shitty srcs saying yeah best stuff ever gtg but in broken English (n some of em are supposed to be high level competitors from the states ahah so yeah that’s a shill board imo) idk what sst is but will look it up but imo meso is best

Multiple orders from them with no problems… Good to go. Using their Masteron E and Test E now.
Word good to know, I’m curious bout steroidify n osgear too but seems like nobody ever wrote anything there this year so I’m guessing iffy although some did recommend there. I do have a src I fw already but always good to know which ones are good (especially looking for pseudo pharma stuff in the states it’s like lookin for fkin cocaine in a sea of baking soda ahah)

Word good to know, I’m curious bout steroidify n osgear too but seems like nobody ever wrote anything there this year so I’m guessing iffy although some did recommend there. I do have a src I fw already but always good to know which ones are good (especially looking for pseudo pharma stuff in the states it’s like lookin for fkin cocaine in a sea of baking soda ahah)
Both are large dropshippers. They carry almost every brand. They just take your order, add 10-20% and send it to the vendor. They have convenient payment options for those who can’t use crypto.

Both are large dropshippers. They carry almost every brand. They just take your order, add 10-20% and send it to the vendor. They have convenient payment options for those who can’t use crypto.
I would still rather use crypto for simplicity n quickness but yeah that’s why I was curious bout em (idk what dropshipping is but I’m making an educated guess as to what it means as ik what kind of way they operate so I’d guess that’s what you mean, like a reseller of sorts right?) as they carry some good brands n seem to have some at least pseudo-pharma grade stuff (3rd world pharma but still pharma, not that it makes a huge difference with how good some UGLs are rn but still I like coloured bottles n amps n blisters of pills idk I’m weird that way ahah). Same with pharmacom too but I’m still wondering if they’re having issues due to recent posts, either way I’m curious bout MC as a src too so will have to do a couple test orders to figure out if anyone can do better than my current preferred guys but yo btw thanks for the info brotha!

Just received the DHB from MuscleCandy. Shipping was delayed a bit due to weather but obviously that has nothing to do with the source.
I was surprised to see that it didn't crash even tho it was in my mailbox at -5° for hours.
1 oddity...the entire package smells like guaiacol. Not a big deal to me but I'm sure the smell is recognizable to some types of people that we don't want checking packages to closely.
Overall, I'm happy with the order. Fast shipping time, good quality vial, and great communication. I would definitely use this source again.

Attachments

• 20240121_144811.jpg
    20240121_144811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • 20240121_144805.jpg
    20240121_144805.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
Just received the DHB from MuscleCandy. Shipping was delayed a bit due to weather but obviously that has nothing to do with the source.
I was surprised to see that it didn't crash even tho it was in my mailbox at -5° for hours.
1 oddity...the entire package smells like guaiacol. Not a big deal to me but I'm sure the smell is recognizable to some types of people that we don't want checking packages to closely.
Overall, I'm happy with the order. Fast shipping time, good quality vial, and great communication. I would definitely use this source again.
Glad you’re happy with the service!
Thanks for the feedback; some residue must have gotten on the box while packing or something- no guaiacol in the DHB.

Pinnacle Elements is correct. This source doesn’t even test his raws. He trusts his raw supplier! That’s a fail.
And he spills guaiacol on out going packages.
I wouldnt touch this source with a ten foot pole considering there are plenty of sources that don’t blindly trust their raws supplier and test every batch of raws and finished product. Not to mention they don’t spill smelly sh!t on packs they about to send out.

Glad you’re happy with the service!
Thanks for the feedback; some residue must have gotten on the box while packing or something- no guaiacol in the DHB.
Why are you doing packaging in the same area guaiacol is present? Did you miss a spot cleaning up or just in a hurry to get a pack out and said fuck it?
Could have been a Costly fuck up to your OPSEC right there and the customer.

Back