MuscleCandy - US Domestic

I think it's safe to state at this point that MCs DHB is pip free for me. Pretty happy that I have 1 more tool I can play around with to get different results.

Guessing substance ID and purity percentage, right?

Assuming a vendor tests raws and gets back, for example, 90% purity, you’re ok with the vendor adjusting the raws used in the brew so that the final oil reaches the advertised mg/ml dose? That’s the only thing that matters to you?

You have no concern with what’s in the other 10% of the raws, right?

Just trying to clarify your position on the additional testing suggested by readalot.

Can't find the response to your questions. Weird. All that mouth but then quiet as a mouse.

Seems to be a trend. Unless it is name calling, not much interest in rational, thoughtful discussion.

In before lift4lyfe gets accused of being my alt account. Oh nevermind, that was already suggested by @Obscured78 Lmao.

Can't find the response to your questions. Weird. All that mouth but then quiet as a mouse.

Seems to be a trend. Unless it is name calling, not much interest in rational, thoughtful discussion.

In before lift4lyfe gets accused of being my alt account. Oh nevermind, that was already suggested by @Obscured78 Lmao.
Didn't accuse, said I was thinking that. After this post I definitely do think it to a very real possibility. No worries tho, you do you. I'd even pat you on the back if you were here to help make you feel special and warm inside. Not only do you read a lot, but you're easy to read.

Didn't accuse, said I was thinking that. After this post I definitely do think it to a very real possibility. No worries tho, you do you. I'd even pat you on the back if you were here to help make you feel special and warm inside. Not only do you read a lot, but you're easy to read.
I've proven my math skills are too shit to be his alt account but I'm... flattered? Insulted? Unsure which one.

I've proven my math skills are too shit to be his alt account but I'm... flattered? Insulted? Unsure which one.
I'd say you should be insulted.

You came up with the crystal clear question nobody wants to touch. You clearly aren't me. Much smarter and better communicator. Simple, straightforward question. Silence.

Hat tip.

Guessing substance ID and purity percentage, right?

Assuming a vendor tests raws and gets back, for example, 90% purity, you’re ok with the vendor adjusting the raws used in the brew so that the final oil reaches the advertised mg/ml dose? That’s the only thing that matters to you?

You have no concern with what’s in the other 10% of the raws, right?

Attachments

• Test Report #37871.png
    Test Report #37871.png
    200 KB · Views: 26
  • Test Report #37916.png
    Test Report #37916.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Test Report #37877.png
    Test Report #37877.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Test Report #37872.png
    Test Report #37872.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Test Report #37915.png
    Test Report #37915.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Test Report #37914.png
    Test Report #37914.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 26
I need to ask why your website is RIDICULOUSLY slow, I mean I’m almost unable to get the captcha to load and even then when it does I can’t click anything past that‍♂️

Back