My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

You didn't comprehend anything that was said.

I'm not ignoring anyone, it's a forum that is designed for discussion so I'm giving my opinion since this is the first time I've heard that Tren doesn't make you gain muscle.
No one said tren doesn't build muscle, that's stupid.
They are saying the androgenic ratios are entirely meaningless info and tren is not "5x as strong as testosterone"

And what you say is not entirely true because a lot of very experienced people will say that Tren is very powerful. Everyone has a different experience, we all have a different metabolism and the use of products is ultimately something personal.
It is very powerful, but not for building muscle at whatever bullshit ratio to test.

exactly what BigTom said, you have to also understand that sometimes side effects ruin a potentially perfect AAS....take for example EQ on paper its supposed to be less androgenic than TEST and but for some people it gives horrible acne to such an extent they cannot use it at any meaningfull dose...

same with tren ,if tou can't sleep,are pissed off all of the time and sweat like an innuit in Sahara how many gains do you think you will make if you don't last the month? and this gets worse when bulking than cutting... hence tren being used mostly for cutting and the drieness it offers not how much it builds muscle...

didn't say I didn't grow I said I was not impressed because 900 test +500mast was better then the tren cycle you illiterate amoeba :)
almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages
You said that "everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages". And then you actually said you weren't impressed.
Don't play with words and go back to school.

You didn't comprehend anything that was said.

No one said tren doesn't build muscle, that's stupid.
They are saying the androgenic ratios are entirely meaningless info and tren is not "5x as strong as testosterone"

It is very powerful, but not for building muscle at whatever bullshit ratio to test.
so what is the sentence "almost everyone agrees that they did not get growth from tren even at high dosages" that he said actually means ?

Of course, this ratio is purely theoretical and probably wrong in practice, but the fact remains that the tren is considered more powerful than test.