My Gear Stash

Metribolone

My entire stash. I’m not ready to use yet but I have it for when I am ready. Idk what to do with all the high potency garbage that I impulse purchased while I was still very new to peds. I feel like it’s a waste to trash it.

Attachments

• D61269DD-2BB7-4181-BCEF-2836C65798FE.jpeg
    D61269DD-2BB7-4181-BCEF-2836C65798FE.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 767
Damn that's pretty impressive. I would imagine that supertest 450 will have some bite to it. Personally I wouldn't be able to just sit on a stash like for very long.

My entire stash. I’m not ready to use yet but I have it for when I am ready. Idk what to do with all the high potency garbage that I impulse purchased while I was still very new to peds. I feel like it’s a waste to trash it.
Mix the high concentration stuff in with the other stuff. That’s what it’s made for. Don’t ever inject the high concentration stuff alone unless you enjoy feeling like you got kicked.

I’ve a mate who’s a very successful international competitive power lifter & he swears by short term mtren for peaking in the run up to a meet. He never uses / nor recommends it for anything else because of how harsh & toxic it is. Something to keep in mind their - save it for if / when you’re having a period of focusing solely on maxing out on weight & not for more regular “bodybuilding training”.

how far were you from ready when you ordered?

how far were you from ready when you ordered?
Pretty far, they’ve been sitting for a couple months. Next month I’m starting trt next month I have an appointment and everything, so I will start my first blast 6 weeks after starting trt. I want to get my diet in check first, that’s the main reason I’m waiting.

Edit: spelling errors corrected

Pretty far, they’ve been sitting for a couple months. Next month I’m starting trt next month I have an appointment and everything, so I will start my first blast 6 weeks after starting trt. I want to get my diet in check first, that’s the main reason I’m waiting.

At least you are prepared it seems and have the right items on hand for possible scenarios (I believe you stated before you have items like Serms, AIs etc for side effects).

You could end up not using some of it or some of it may not agree with you- bad reaction, etc...

In that case consider it a loss and toss it. I've actually done that before. It really sucks if you have a bad reaction to something and you ordered a lot of it. Some would say sell it but I never go that route. Too risky IMO.

Leave that to the guys who know what they are doing.

Edit: Also probably would look SUS if you go back to a source months later or even a year later claiming any issues.

At least you are prepared it seems and have the right items on hand for possible scenarios (I believe you stated before you have items like Serms, AIs etc for side effects).

You could end up not using some of it or some of it may not agree with you- bad reaction, etc...

In that case consider it a loss and toss it. I've actually done that before. It really sucks if you have a bad reaction to something and you ordered a lot of it. Some would say sell it but I never go that route. Too risky IMO.

Leave that to the guys who know what they are doing.

Edit: Also probably would look SUS if you go back to a source months later or even a year later claiming any issues.
The high potency test hurts like a bitch and I’m not going to use it again, I’ll probably end up tossing it like you said.

Aaaaand I'm hard....

I’d dive straight into a test only cycle first. Then TRT after that.

Its a god-like feeling going from normal/low, natural testosterone levels to 500mg/week.

Back