My Gear Stash

That looks yummy!
I pre-ordered gear in a state of euphoria also :D
But I am not gonna start before all deeds are.

My entire stash. I’m not ready to use yet but I have it for when I am ready. Idk what to do with all the high potency garbage that I impulse purchased while I was still very new to peds. I feel like it’s a waste to trash it.
Superdrol / Dianabol i hope you have a good liver support ;)

SuperTest 450 some people report high pip on it, try to start with like 0.5ml and mix with Deca250 for exemple, that's reduce surely the pain.

What do you plan with all this stuff ?

Superdrol are VERY VERY stronger, try to use only 10mg daily for your first cycle 3/4 weeks max with
CoQ10
Milk Thistle
NAC
Fish oil
Taurin
Superdrol are no joke ...

perosnally. I wont use anything over 250mg/ml unless its eq i shot an entire cc of eq 500 once with no pip at all . i cant stand pip it will ruiin a cycle and if i get it ill get fucking pissed off thats why i do not chance it some guys dont get pip from high concentrations im not one of them. i bet that supermass 500 stuff kicks like a mule. But nice stash, i have yet to try ultima i really like EO so i usually only use gear with EO as the carrier. Shit my stash makes this look like nothing i have so much geart stashed its insance i have big tupperware containers full of bottls and amps and an entire zip lock freezer size bag full of orals haha im a gear horder

I have 1 vial of 500mg test I was trying to work through. I mixed 1/4ml with 1/2ml Deca and 1ml primo and still got pip. Lol shits gnarly.

Pip will also mess up a cycle for me not to mention my work days. I dont know why anyone would get gear over 250ml concentration?
perosnally. I wont use anything over 250mg/ml unless its eq i shot an entire cc of eq 500 once with no pip at all . i cant stand pip it will ruiin a cycle and if i get it ill get fucking pissed off thats why i do not chance it some guys dont get pip from high concentrations im not one of them. i bet that supermass 500 stuff kicks like a mule. But nice stash, i have yet to try ultima i really like EO so i usually only use gear with EO as the carrier. Shit my stash makes this look like nothing i have so much geart stashed its insance i have big tupperware containers full of bottls and amps and an entire zip lock freezer size bag full of orals haha im a gear horder

My entire stash. I’m not ready to use yet but I have it for when I am ready. Idk what to do with all the high potency garbage that I impulse purchased while I was still very new to peds. I feel like it’s a waste to trash it.
I'm sure with the super test superdrol and deca alone you would transform into bane. What is an average cycle for you?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back