• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

NapsGear.Net - reviews

That's why you let your gyno get so bad you had to use letrofor pct OFf cycle lol? Also read your own post about you saying you came here to get a discount on gear.

Also again you my friend are the fool for letting your gyno get so bad you had to use a hardcore estrogen blocker to fix it off cycle.

Go do some more reading and figure some stuff out then try again. Letro pct lol, you are already fucking yourself up so if you want to have some respect maybe you can get told a thing or two. Until then you will get treated with no respect and no one will help you.
Hold on, that came off like a dick, its an honest question. Some people will argue that AI's are all you need and some argue that SERMs are much better. It was explained to me using the "castle method" but I'd like to hear your opinion and reasons.

Hold on, that came off like a dick, its an honest question. Some people will argue that AI's are all you need and some argue that SERMs are much better. It was explained to me using the "castle method" but I'd like to hear your opinion and reasons.
Please stop quoting me in this pointless thread and keep reading Google, it's very obvious that you are.

Now you are saying ai's and serms and acting like you know so much when just the other day you were saying letro pct and had very little knowledge. The reason I say you should use letro on cycle and not in pct like you would nolvadex is because letro will shut your estrogen off/down, you are still on test so it will bring your estrogen back up faster than your body naturally will. Nolvadex does not, it lets your body get its levels back on track not shut them off. By you taking straight letro you stopped your estrogen till the letro got out of your system and produced more, not a good idea. You need something like nolvadex off cycle so you don't shut yourself down, you shouldn't really need letro period... It's more like a last resort.

Again I know this stuff because I have been around it, you need to research more and go out and do it yourself not just read. If you use letro off cycle it's because you messed up on cycle. You take ai's on cycle serms pct.

Please stop quoting me in this pointless thread and keep reading Google, it's very obvious that you are.

Now you are saying ai's and serms and acting like you know so much when just the other day you were saying letro pct and had very little knowledge. The reason I say you should use letro on cycle and not in pct like you would nolvadex is because letro will shut your estrogen off/down, you are still on test so it will bring your estrogen back up faster than your body naturally will. Nolvadex does not, it lets your body get its levels back on track not shut them off. By you taking straight letro you stopped your estrogen till the letro got out of your system and produced more, not a good idea. You need something like nolvadex off cycle so you don't shut yourself down, you shouldn't really need letro period... It's more like a last resort.

Again I know this stuff because I have been around it, you need to research more and go out and do it yourself not just read. If you use letro off cycle it's because you messed up on cycle. You take ai's on cycle serms pct.
I put letro pct bc that's exactly how I ran it. I used SERMs and AI this time to prove a point. And yes for the third time I did use letro bc I messed up on cycle. No I'm not an expert, this is why I read and ask questions. But I'll definitely grant your request and stop replying to you from here out bc you've shown your lack of ability to explain anything in a teaching manner. And actually SERMs block receptors and AI kill estrogen almost completely. It's not a matter of how fast your body produces estrogen or the amount it has to do with blocking receptors or killing the hormone. But I'm sure I'll be an asshole for posting this.

Yea i have heard you reship i just never had to go that route:( its been at las angelas isc for about 12 days it actually made it to usa in 5-6 days all my other packages came about two weeks from orderd and about a week from when they actually shipped out pretty happy with that. But i started my prop and npp. But i order my bulk of test p from shree which is what is sitting in LA and started the one. Bottle of test p that cane with all my npp. So im kind of freaking out about running out of test wjth six shots left, j already cut down to .75 a shot. I should of waited for everythi g to come before i started even though the order was in the US when i started overall that is my fault for not taking customs into or delays into consderation. But fuck lol its a shitty predicament

Totally got side tracked on ehat my main question was srry. How long exactly is it 30-40 days i belive correct. And now is thst from the date of when i put it in or from when it was sent

40 says from ship date. I just went through the same thing. Monday was day 40. Tuesday they had me a new order # and is processing to ship now. After I contacted them on Monday within 24 hrs they submitted a reship request, got it approved , and had a new order set up for me. It sucked waiting the 40 days but they made good on their word.

40 says from ship date. I just went through the same thing. Monday was day 40. Tuesday they had me a new order # and is processing to ship now. After I contacted them on Monday within 24 hrs they submitted a reship request, got it approved , and had a new order set up for me. It sucked waiting the 40 days but they made good on their word.

I apologize for the wait, we had to extend it. We have seen numerous packages are arriving little behind then we anticipated. I appreciate your patience, Glad the reshipping was processed very quickly!!

But i order my bulk of test p from shree which is what is sitting in LA and started the one. Bottle of test p that cane with all my npp. So im kind of freaking out about running out of test wjth six shots left, j already cut down to .75 a shot.

I can ship you a free bottle of Test E 250mg/ml if you write a small review about me

20151201_201329.jpg my gear has landed 2 days ago
8 days from pay to received
It's good I live in UK... Let's the gaings beging

Attachments

• 20151201_201329.jpg
    20151201_201329.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20151201_201329.jpg
    20151201_201329.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 21
Whhoop whoop guess ehatw fellas!!!! Good news
Additional Information
Your item departed our USPS facility in [EDIT: potentially identifying info removed at mindgame1516 request] on December 3, 2015 at 10:56 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Yeahhh buddy. Glad i dident get siezed. Next time ill think twice about recieving all my gear befpre i start. Now hopefully ill have it by monday. Saturday would be cooler lmao

Whhoop whoop guess ehatw fellas!!!! Good news
Additional Information
Your item departed our USPS facility. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Yeahhh buddy. Glad i dident get siezed. Next time ill think twice about recieving all my gear befpre i start. lmao
Come on now you know better than posting this up. That's all I'm going to say.