• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Taranw25

so I've been in the gym for 5 years and I'm a good size. Diets help but my work doesn't really allow me to be eating. (No breaks on 12hr shift) This would be my first cycle and I'm thinking tren and test but is there a trusted website that sells them in pill form? I'm trying not to have needles and syringes in my place because of roommates. I've seen the anabolics.com sponsored on here but it seems to good to be true. Please help.

Helped a lot see that's the problem with this shit instead of helping you're a dick bag. You were a noob once too. Step off that high horse and help "awesome member" @jaymaximus

Look there is no test in pill form, the pills you mentioned are bullshit. Just stick with the basics, 2cc a week of test and nothing else. I don't know how you approach nutrition but you should at least track your calorie intake, aim for 4000 a day if you don't seem to be gaining on that simply up them a couple hundred.

so I've been in the gym for 5 years and I'm a good size. Diets help but my work doesn't really allow me to be eating. (No breaks on 12hr shift) This would be my first cycle and I'm thinking tren and test but is there a trusted website that sells them in pill form? I'm trying not to have needles and syringes in my place because of roommates. I've seen the anabolics.com sponsored on here but it seems to good to be true. Please help.

Man up and do a real cycle. Its not that hard to hide some gear,syringes and needles in a room. I not know what you are working with ? But if you make your food before you go to work. Than i see no problem taking 5 min break to eat a chiken wrap or something. Not look for excuses to cheat bro :eek:

'I can't eat and i can't do needles'
Are you fucking serious?
You should have more anxiety about your leg day than pinning a couple cc's of oil in your ass.
If that's not the case you are never going to be training hard enough or pushing enough food for aas to do anything but give you side effects.

Well it's not that I cheat or don't eat healthy it's the fact that during a 12hr shift I sometimes (very rarely) get a few minutes to eat. So I'm not cheating I'm just not getting to eat all of my meals. But 5'11" 235lbs. Bmi about 21% so I'm trying to lose fat but strength before I bulk. But what do you recommend? @TheQuest

Good idea, jump straight to tren.

Do some research about the drugs you are proposing to use FIRST. Generally people use test e or c @500 a week. Id try the norm before shoving it into 5th gear buddy.

Well it's not that I cheat or don't eat healthy it's the fact that during a 12hr shift I sometimes (very rarely) get a few minutes to eat. So I'm not cheating I'm just not getting to eat all of my meals. But 5'11" 235lbs. Bmi about 21% so I'm trying to lose fat but strength before I bulk. But what do you recommend? @TheQuest
Track your calorie intake on an app or notebook, there's no excuse. To lose fat it's the opposite, you eat in a calorie deficit and do cardio. I don't think you should be using steroids until you know the basic stuff.

Well I was told to skip out on the tren already so I'm just going to test. But I already do cardio. 30 min, 15 before, weight train for about 1.5 hrs depending on what I'm working and 15min after, then sauna for 10-15min. But this is why I'm asking because I have no one to ask the basics from in person. So here I am..

@RodgerThat yeah back when I still did freestyle wrestling I ate maybe some fruit with some almond butter. Lost about 10lbs in water weight a day with a sauna suit. Told it wasn't healthy so I quit but I'm about to go back to it since the small meal 6 times a day isn't working.