• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Well I was told to skip out on the tren already so I'm just going to test. But I already do cardio. 30 min, 15 before, weight train for about 1.5 hrs depending on what I'm working and 15min after, then sauna for 10-15min. But this is why I'm asking because I have no one to ask the basics from in person. So here I am..
Do more.
20 minutes on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
20 minutes after you train.
Eat the exact same amounts of the same thing everyday. If your not losing fat eat less.

Alright @Notits as far as test goes what do you recommend as far as cc and where to get it from.
I recommend that you not take anything other than clean foods.
If you cannot modify your body composition with diet and exercise you are far from ready for aas, you either need to learn how to train and eat or you need a doctor to evaluate your hormones.

@RodgerThat yeah back when I still did freestyle wrestling I ate maybe some fruit with some almond butter. Lost about 10lbs in water weight a day with a sauna suit. Told it wasn't healthy so I quit but I'm about to go back to it since the small meal 6 times a day isn't working.

You know there is a middle ground between starving yourself with temporary water weight loss and eating 6 meals a day right... You could try maybe 3 decent sized meals or 1 giant meal doesn't really matter just make your calories in less then your calories out

Right. But thank you to the three people that helped. And fuck all of you that do nothing but look like a dick. You were all new to this shit at one point. Fuck me for trying to get big. My bad.

Right. But thank you to the three people that helped. And fuck all of you that do nothing but look like a dick. You were all new to this shit at one point. Fuck me for trying to get big. My bad.
You told us you wanted to lose fat?
You want to get big but your going to be fasting 12 hours per day?
We can talk about getting big if you want.

Dude, your 20. You don't need test. You need to eat right and do cardio. Don't drink carbs, do eat at places that sell fries or have a drive thru. Its not difficult just takes some self control and planning.

@Notits let's talk about getting big. Im about to start my second cycle. Test prop tren ace 150mgs eod 8 weeks. I have ran tren e before. I broke the rule. Think I will have good results with this? 6'0 195lb 13%bf.

@Notits let's talk about getting big. Im about to start my second cycle. Test prop tren ace 150mgs eod 8 weeks. I have ran tren e before. I broke the rule. Think I will have good results with this? 6'0 195lb 13%bf.
I have no idea what your training and diet are like. So i can't speculate at all.

I have no idea what your training and diet are like. So i can't speculate at all.

True..

Diet is good, will ne better. lower carb being a type 1 diabetic. 3500 -3900 calories a day. Double body weight in protein. Training is 6 days a week. Alternating between heavy set weeks with high rep weeks.

True..

Diet is good, will ne better. lower carb being a type 1 diabetic. 3500 -3900 calories a day. Double body weight in protein. Training is 6 days a week. Alternating between heavy set weeks with high rep weeks.
Start a thread. You might get torn up but it sounds like you could use some input.

Great way of asking for "help"..:rolleyes:

So what are your goals? Getting big or getting FAT? because it appears you "think" Tren will get you shredded and lean as a MoFo.. But all you need is to eat less and cardio!
Also, if you're 20yr. you shouldn't even consider AAS!

Start a thread. You might get torn up but it sounds like you could use some input.
I've already started one and got tore up lol. I knew I would get it. Just looking for some advice man. I want to jump on something and maybe this is not the best. There could be something better for me.

I've already started one and got tore up lol. I knew I would get it. Just looking for some advice man. I want to jump on something and maybe this is not the best. There could be something better for me.

Yeah, if you come with OP attitude.. you will get tore up! People posting their "questions" but have their a mind set in stone and will only want to hear a bunch of cheerleaders telling them it's ok and perfect.. Now when someone comes along and tell them the truth.. they called them "Fuckers, and dickhead" and because it wasn't the answer they're looking for!

All of us were noobie's once.. but we do our own research,then asked questions.. The only difference is that we're willing to take advice and change our plan- not "oh you can't tell me shit cause I just google and my plan is sound!" not the fact I am 20yrs and wanted to take "Tren pill" because I am too much of a pussy to pin myself!

Yeah, if you come with OP attitude.. you will get tore up! People posting their "questions" but have their a mind set in stone and will only want to hear a bunch of cheerleaders telling them it's ok and perfect.. Now when someone comes along and tell them the truth.. they called them "Fuckers, and dickhead" and because it wasn't the answer they're looking for!

All of us were noobie's once.. but we do our own research,then asked questions.. The only difference is that we're willing to take advice and change our plan- not "oh you can't tell me shit cause I just google and my plan is sound!" not the fact I am 20yrs and wanted to take "Tren pill" because I am too much of a pussy to pin myself!
I'm here for advice I have done my research and have done previous cycles. I want to maximize this one.. because the other I took the wrong approach. Tren ace & test prop 150mgs eod for 8 weeks. I have ran test e and tren e 12 weeka before. I had good results but could have had better. My diet is alot better and my training has pick up completely. I wasn't doing any cardio. But have started..