Next Blast Recommendations

musclesiege

Meso,

I am wrapping up my Test 500 blast in a couple weeks then going to cut in cruise for 8 weeks. I am planning my next blast and looking for any feedback so I can order gear ahead of time especially with some primo delays.

I responded very well to the test blast in gaining muscle, losing fat. Had slight BP increase, started telmisartan and no problems. I did get back acne after week 4 and use a Benzoyl peroxide wash and witch hazel which makes then stay small and stopped the spread. Also to note never got any acne until I had laser hair removal on my back so not doing that again.

Goal: recomp, add more lean mass while losing some fat.
Diet: 400-500 surplus clean diet. 275g protein, 200g carbs, 100g fat. Trying to keep bloat down so will also limit salt and will cut down carbs as needed.
Training: PPLPL, core and fasted cardio on rest days.
Height 5’ 9” weight 245

I was considering Deca or NPP for anabolism and joint help. I am open to all suggestions. I aromatize a fair amount but with no ai and estradiol above 100 only had acne. I have Dbol and thought about adding in week 4-10 depending on how I feel. Below are just ones I thought about

1) Test 400, Deca/NPP 300-350, primo 300-400
2) Same but mast instead of primo
3) Test 500, Primo 450-500, Dbol 30mg
4) Test 400-500, EQ 500, Dbol 30mg

Stick to 1 or 2 dosage seems fine. Option 2 will be the cheapest. Mast might rape your hair. Primo might too but less. Keep that in mind. Pick NPP over Deca if it's your first time running it. EQ = possible issues like anxiety, kidneys, blood, crashed e2,... etc. If you aromatize a lot watch out for dbol. And where is your AI? Always keep asin on hand. And buy vit B6 P5P for prolactin issues.

Stick to 1 or 2 dosage seems fine. Option 2 will be the cheapest. Mast might rape your hair. Primo might too but less. Keep that in mind. Pick NPP over Deca if it's your first time running it. EQ = possible issues like anxiety, kidneys, blood, crashed e2,... etc. If you aromatize a lot watch out for dbol. And where is your AI? Always keep asin on hand. And buy vit B6 P5P for prolactin issues.
I was leaning NPP even though it’s more pins for faster acting and in case I don’t respond well. Primo always seems like the better choice but man you can see in here the varied opinions on that vs mast and which is worse for your hair. That’s a big debate for me. I am currently taking 0.5mg Arimidex once per week right now have that and aromasin on hand. I love the B6 advice, I have caber in case I need the nuclear option but saw quite a few people on here go there first and it’s more problems than help. Thanks for the advice!

Thoughts on P5P B6 vs Tudca?

There is no comparison.

Vit b6 p5p can be used to control prolactin when using lower doses of 19nors.

Tudca is used for liver protection not prolactin control.
Thanks, I meant to say Tudca vs milk thistle, my bad. Since I’m thinking about adding dbol I planned to take one of those along with the p5p for the 19 nor.

Last edited:
Thanks, I meant to say Tudca vs milk thistle, my bad. Since I’m thinking about adding dbol I planned to take one of those along with the p5p for the 19 nor.
Tudca over milk thistle for sure - at least that’s what I would do ….

Also I have successfully used b6/p5p for 19nors both tren and deca at 300mg - I’ve never ran it higher but supposedly b6 loses its effectiveness with higher doses…

Last edited:
Tudca over milk thistle for sure - at least that’s what I would do ….

Also I have successfully used b6/p5p for 19nors both tren and deca at 300mg - I’ve never ran it higher but supposedly b6 loses its effectiveness with higher doses…
Thanks, very helpful info. As an experiment I might run it at 300 for the first 4 weeks or so and get bloods then up it to 450 and do bloods again around week 8 or 9 and see.

Best blast I ever did was 750 test. 600 eq, and 125 tren e. Looked insane. Only put tren in there because I had a little bit left in a vial.

Introduce one new thing at a time if you are experimenting with new compounds. That way you can figure out what is causing sides if any. Would also stick to shorter acting esters for the same reason. Easy to back off if need be

If you are acne prone I would avoid nandrolone. It destroyed my skin. Everyone is different though so you never know

Best blast I ever did was 750 test. 600 eq, and 125 tren e. Looked insane. Only put tren in there because I had a little bit left in a vial.

Introduce one new thing at a time if you are experimenting with new compounds. That way you can figure out what is causing sides if any. Would also stick to shorter acting esters for the same reason. Easy to back off if need be

If you are acne prone I would avoid nandrolone. It destroyed my skin. Everyone is different though so you never know
Interesting. I have heard great things about higher test and EQ. I like the idea of joint relief with nan but EQ is so tempting, I also planned to start BPC and TB again. That’s the shitty thing is I’ve never had acne issues even as a teen maybe 10 zits my entire life if that. So I don’t know if it’s the steroids or the damn laser hair removal that was the reason. I’m sure both played a part but I won’t know until next blast when its just the aas.

Interesting. I have heard great things about higher test and EQ. I like the idea of joint relief with nan but EQ is so tempting, I also planned to start BPC and TB again. That’s the shitty thing is I’ve never had acne issues even as a teen maybe 10 zits my entire life if that. So I don’t know if it’s the steroids or the damn laser hair removal that was the reason. I’m sure both played a part but I won’t know until next blast when its just the aas.
Deca added alot more weight to the scale but was alot of water. Eq seemed like better quality tissue and was easier to monitor what I looked like cause I held almost no water. No acne on eq.