Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Snuck a titty shot.

94d560c8f8b1912cd516c73db41b19d3.jpg

If she knew I was posting these here she'd cut my balls off.
Awwwwwwwwww...I'mmmmm tellinnnnnnn.

Figured since I'm new, and I looked at every single page on this thread, I need to contribute. While I can't show a picture of my wife, here's one of my ex for all you butt guys.Screenshot_2015-12-06-22-06-31-1.png

You'd think they'd know better than to let us have naked pictures of them. We're men for Christ's sake. They should know that the first chance we get we're going to show each other and say "look what I'm sticking my dick in". They trust us...they really trust us. Although that now makes me wonder what she's doing with the pictures she has of me. Have all her friends seen my business? Do they do that?

You'd think they'd know better than to let us have naked pictures of them. We're men for Christ's sake. They should know that the first chance we get we're going to show each other and say "look what I'm sticking my dick in". They trust us...they really trust us. Although that now makes me wonder what she's doing with the pictures she has of me. Have all her friends seen my business? Do they do that?

Yes. Ive found out the hardway, they do! Most of the time women are worse than us when theyre around theyre friends.

Yes. Ive found out the hardway, they do! Most of the time women are worse than us when theyre around theyre friends.

It depends... it's not set in stone, especially because it can get tricky if you keep talking of how great is the man you are with, showing pics of his great sexy body, talking about how great he is a t fucking you... well women are curious human being, more then men, you could peek the interest of your girlfriends and well... it can get ugly quickly... I have seen it.

Women enter in competition very easily, especially versus their own species.
I have seen women talking funny, disgusting, shameful stuff when they are all together... that's true :)

Usually if you fuck a woman, good, she will not tell the world, she wants to keep you just for herself :) 90% of the time will be her little secret, unless she is stupid young, but that's different. imho

It depends... it's not set in stone, especially because it can get tricky if you keep talking of how great is the man you are with, showing pics of his great sexy body, talking about how great he is a t fucking you... well women are curious human being, more then men, you could peek the interest of your girlfriends and well... it can get ugly quickly... I have seen it.

Women enter in competition very easily, especially versus their own species.
I have seen women talking funny, disgusting, shameful stuff when they are all together... that's true :)

Usually if you fuck a woman, good, she will not tell the world, she wants to keep you just for herself :) 90% of the time will be her little secret, unless she is stupid young, but that's different. imho

Thats where it backfires for them. Ive hooked up with at least 8 - 10 chicks because I fucked around with their friends and they started liking me. Last year I was banging out this chick, she showed her friend a tape we made, and her friend called me that same day.
With men we share because we're proud, but women are competitive too. They want all the other women to know they got the best.

I cant post any chicks who I actually like because I enjoy having balls. But here's one of some chick I messed with for a minute before we went our separate ways. We had "fun"

Screenshot_2015-12-07-22-52-00-1-1.png

dating apps, they work everywhere except italy. ahahaha
Tinder scored me so many lovely bitches in uk/swe/ireland

not one in Italy.

Lol. He's saying that for English not being your first language you have a mastery of our slag and that the term "lovely bitches" is poetic.

Oh ok, So I did get what He said, I was just not sure.

Yeah Because I learned it mostly on the internet and watching movie ahaha :)

I was thinking of saying just bitches but they I thought someone could think it was offensive then I added lovely to make it sound more nice :D

Because I love bitches, thanks god there are bitches around that let us have fun and be happy :)
World need more bitches :) not the evil one, the nice good looking with massive breast one ahahaha