Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Damn right!

But you know I was thinking the same thing while I was walking behind her with my phone, doing pics after pics because the light was shit and couldn't get a decent one. I was just waiting for someone to come up to me and say something about my behaviour... But nope :( I didn't get lucky :( so I continued with my Pervy behaviour :D

I bought her 4 new bikinis, 2 of them are see trough bikini. I'll take few pics of those because they are a walking hardon. I'm looking forward to sunbathing on the beach this summer just to see few wife beating the shit of their husband when they get caught looking at her barely hided body.

I'm such a bad person lol

No a bad persom would be posting her pics on the net to a group of pervs. Just sayin

Oh ok... Then I can post the pics, we are all respectable men here. Mostly over 30+ and with low androgen in the body... What can go wrong?

Man that's gotta suck having someone around who's never happy :p she's a fine looking lady my friend I'm sure that's some of the best 10 seconds of your life
She's better than I deserve, tricked a good one.
Grinded me for a ring but now all she asks is I stay home and play house with her. Its not a bad deal, I spent enough time out there running with the boys.