• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I like small titties..
Mainly because all the girls I like are small .. I guess

I like small boobies and small bodies but
I could never date an 18yr old.. I could never fuck one either..
I had so much trouble fighting myself with this 24yr old

M

I think about their fathers who
could easily be me, if I didn't have a son instead ..

I would be pissed if a 44yr old guy
wanted to be with my 24yr old daughter..

I am very respectful, but it would still look bad..

M

@heady muscle love The Doors reference

@Ozzy619 you can fuck all sorts of flaps on her it never gets boring. Just remember when she is doing her strip tease for you it has to be a support beam for the pole. She is a whole lot of loving and gets rather crazy after a few pints.

I have a question you guys worrying about photos being linked. You do know they can track your ip address from this site to your other site you visit aka facebook and such. If they want to track you down they will track you down.

I have a question you guys worrying about photos being linked. You do know they can track your ip address from this site to your other site you visit aka facebook and such. If they want to track you down they will track you down.
Basically.

I would be concerned with potential employers or others on this site with malicious intent. Lets be honest if LE wants you your SOL. Thats the truth. Just dont make their job any easier ya know

If you're that worried about being found use Tor...

Ya I have a tor browser but I am not worried at all, I see truckers point about employers but have been self employed for over 15 yrs. I dont sweat small things like this, I feel if they want to find you they will.
To each there own..

Tor wont help you if you post pics here that you posted on other forums or social media. Google can sync the two and lead a trail right to you.

Ya , i was just saying I have it. I rarely ever use it as its very slow. I use it for agora and such where its required.

Not really. Employers now days often make decisions about what they see on your facebook page. Some folks use the same username for everything and that can be linked and Googled as well

Yea I can see me posting these pics on my facebook..
Holy shit my girl would kill me :)

M

Well that's just poor actions on themselves...like stated before "if" LE want to find you they will

I will be meeting AT LEAST 2 guys from here
when the weather warms.. One probably in a few weeks..

I could care less who knows where I am..

M

Lets get back to the ladies and quit this depressing stuff.

Attachments

• 0907141532b.jpg
    0907141532b.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 481
Well that's just poor actions on themselves...like stated before "if" LE want to find you they will
You say LE.. That's like saying Military lol

LE could knock on my door all
day but I am not letting them in..
Not unless they have more BB which I just ran out of..

M