MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hey all! I’m pinning 3iu a day in mornings only now, I workout fasted in the early am. I want to change to non fasted early am workouts but would also like to change to a 2iu pm/2iu am split dose. If I change to non fasted workouts my morning schedule would have to look like this; I don’t want to run the risk of developing diabetes to run a split dosage.

3am Pin GH
4am Eat (1 hour post GH is correct?)
5am Gym

Thoughts on GH and good timing post shot?

Just wanted to shout out to @Mighty-mouse . Had he not posted his bloodwork, I never would have tried @opti . I'm hesitant on sources posting all the bloodwork and test results. I assume opti doesn't offer any credit so much thanks for mighty mouse.

Hey all! I’m pinning 3iu a day in mornings only now, I workout fasted in the early am. I want to change to non fasted early am workouts but would also like to change to a 2iu pm/2iu am split dose. If I change to non fasted workouts my morning schedule would have to look like this; I don’t want to run the risk of developing diabetes to run a split dosage.

3am Pin GH
4am Eat (1 hour post GH is correct?)
5am Gym

Thoughts on GH and good timing post shot?
Think 1 hour is fine. Everyone does things differently but you can try the splitting of shots. Mighty mouse has done 1 5iu shot but supposed to get bloods soon after changing to 2 shots. You could always grab metformin or berberine to time around food.

Slim pins are best choice for pinning delts. But I have been pinning belly for some time with no issue whatsoever. What brand type of bac water are u using?

The bac water currently is Hospira brand. This minor issue that I’m experiencing is locating a non-inflamed site to pin in the belly. At first I could pop then right in but doing this 1-2 daily for months and I have a few random spots that bite but only during pinning. No soreness after at all.

How long are the slin pins you use on delts? I’ve done it. I recall having 1cc 1” slin pins and of feeling ok for delts. But mostly I go 25g 1”, 1cc. Like today I’ll do 0.5 Tren and 0.5 prop. I only tend to pin delts when I’m pinning frequently like with a short ester.

The bac water currently is Hospira brand. This minor issue that I’m experiencing is locating a non-inflamed site to pin in the belly. At first I could pop then right in but doing this 1-2 daily for months and I have a few random spots that bite but only during pinning. No soreness after at all.

How long are the slin pins you use on delts? I’ve done it. I recall having 1cc 1” slin pins and of feeling ok for delts. But mostly I go 25g 1”, 1cc. Like today I’ll do 0.5 Tren and 0.5 prop. I only tend to pin delts when I’m pinning frequently like with a short ester.

Holy ass!!! I didn’t read a single thing you said.

Just wanted to shout out to @Mighty-mouse . Had he not posted his bloodwork, I never would have tried @opti . I'm hesitant on sources posting all the bloodwork and test results. I assume opti doesn't offer any credit so much thanks for mighty mouse.
I’m glad you did. I have only heard good things about opti. I’m interested in what it does for you,
Thank you both for this great information. It’s looking like the only way to truly know this is to run the igf-1 test while on hgh and tren and also see the visible changes myself. I guess that will have to wait though since I only run one test/heavy tren cycle a year and that’s during the summer and I’ve already started this year.

@BIG74 I enjoyed the article you linked. I usually never run much AI since I’ve had my glands cut out years ago but I have religiously ran it during these tren cycles due to my desire to remain as dry as possible for aesthetic reasons. It seems I may have been doing myself an injustice as far as igf-1 goes by keeping E2 low. I think I’m gonna stop my ai just to see if I notice any kind of a difference in the results of this cycle.

I like seeing you over here in the opti thread! :p

4 weeks in this week. I haven’t noticed results or any sides as of yet but I’m also not looking for results right now. It’s too early. I’m running sust and mast e right now but my strength has gone up and I’m actually still gaining weight. My diet sucks right now too! I mean I’m eating like shit lol. Still working on that :p

I’ll have a better idea about the results I get on down the road. I went about 3 weeks off all hgh before getting pins in :rolleyes: and starting these. So I’m gonna run them the same way I ran the blacktops and Godt last year and compare to that.

Hope to be running 5ius by the end of fall going into my winter cycle.
I will say I got great results from the hgh I’ve already ran. People comment about my size who I don’t even know (especially little kids which is the best)!
:D
I can also tell a big difference in myself from last year. Hgh has been the only difference added! So I do give hgh the credit even though I’m eating like a horse :oops:
I’ve been even referred to as a “bodybuilder” at my work :eek: I just consider myself a guy that likes to workout so that comment made recently made me feel pretty good! :p

I’m 5’11” and 218lbs currently, but hey if people wanna call me a beast then who am I to say otherwise :confused: :D
:p
Beast!

I’m confused. 15 iu a day of opti? Can you provide us your opti schedule?
And when are you getting your old name back?!

:)
Yeah 15iu
10 post workout
5 before bed

Ehh, a bit lazy to get into old emails to do the recovery so I’m little for now

I’m using the hospira brand as well and while using a different sources gh I got red welts for a few weeks but none as of the last 5-6 weeks. I’ll be switching to opti’s once I’m about out of my current gh.

30 unit lantus am, 10 unit post workout

Good. Scared me for a second thinking it was 15iu split dose with no basal slin. Believe it or not, some people are too put off by slin to even incorporate it in the presence of big GH doses. Not doing so is scary if you ask me.