MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So just to update y’all been on 2.5 pinned 2 times a day.

Noticeable more tightness in fingers and continuing lethargic feeling than the 5iu pinned once daily

Have noticed less water weight. Was going to pull bloods today but they closed at 1130am. Noticed more pain in joints all over body. Started taking 800 ibuprofen to help. A little more vascularity in arms for sure.

Hope everyone had a great Independence Day!! I celebrated and took my family out to a concert fireworks then back home to pop some in the back yard! 584073710.187128public.jpg

Hi everybody. Been a minute. Looking big AF @Mighty-mouse nice job bro.

Hey @Kim How is the opti run going?

My wife has been 2iu - 7 days/week for a while now. She is loving them. Her wrists and arms still hurt so I said maybe we should take a break from the GH. Her exact words were “Hell no, I like em!” Haha.
Its about time for me to re-order.

Hi everybody. Been a minute. Looking big AF @Mighty-mouse nice job bro.

Hey @Kim How is the opti run going?

My wife has been 2iu - 7 days/week for a while now. She is loving them. Her wrists and arms still hurt so I said maybe we should take a break from the GH. Her exact words were “Hell no, I like em!” Haha.
Its about time for me to re-order.
Awesome! Glad to hear about your wife!! I’m really enjoying them. I just ordered some more and now my friends here want some, so I may have to order more again! Did you and your family enjoy the 4th? How’s the @Mac11wildcat training going? Would love some progress pics posted if you have time? :p:D:)

What is your reason for going 5 on 2 off? Why wouldn’t you just run it everyday? I’ve never used gh before but am very interested in it and am trying to learn the various methods?

There is some theories floating around as to not build up insulin resistance. Hence the 2 days off. I’ve run GH before at just 3 days a week. Doing 6 ius on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I don’t think igf levels drop that quickly, but..... I don’t have blood work to support that statement.

What I will do in regards to igf test is test on a Monday morning after taking the weekend break, and before the next pin.

In the past where I scored a 461 was done on the 5 on 2 off method.

And yes, it does save me some money as well by stretching the product further.

There is some theories floating around as to not build up insulin resistance. Hence the 2 days off. I’ve run GH before at just 3 days a week. Doing 6 ius on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I don’t think igf levels drop that quickly, but..... I don’t have blood work to support that statement.

What I will do in regards to igf test is test on a Monday morning after taking the weekend break, and before the next pin.

In the past where I scored a 461 was done on the 5 on 2 off method.

And yes, it does save me some money as well by stretching the product further.
Metformin is supposed to help insulin resistance.

For everyone interested, reliable rx is having a sale with free shipping if you spend 60. I just bought a ton of metformin for cheap,along with t4. They take credit card at checkout, but actually bill you thru PayPal. So if you have a PayPal, easy.

I'm really running high dose compared to most. I jumped straight to 6iu broken into 3 shots most days, some work days I do 4iu.

For everyone interested, reliable rx is having a sale with free shipping if you spend 60. I just bought a ton of metformin for cheap,along with t4. They take credit card at checkout, but actually bill you thru PayPal. So if you have a PayPal, easy.

How much T4 do you run with the GH?

Thanks for the heads up on the reliable rx site.

I used to take berberine, not sure if it helped. Typically fasted BG has always been around 90 while on GH. When i hit 75, i get the shakes, i can tell i need to eat.

Which mg of metformin to get??