MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hello everyone who’s been here since the beginning and all you new Opti fans.
Here we go again for me. I have to have another surgery. I tore my left rotator cuff bad!!!!! Real bad!!! I fell 5 weeks after my neck fusion c-4 to c-6. The surgery literally healed 40% faster from the Optis.
My Nero surgeon was shocked how fast my neck fused. I remember him looking shocked and confused why my neck was almost 100% in such a short time.
I just ordered another 10 kits from our friend, to help with my upcoming shoulder surgery. I didn’t do a baseline last time but I will next week. The good thing is I live in Mexico now and I can literally just walk into a lab and get bloods right then and there.
Love Mexico!!! No fucking referrals or online doc shit and pay a extra $60 plus dollars for a referral.
The last time I had my blood drawn on Optis my IGF-1 was 476 1 month in. I was taking roughly 2.5 iu a day. Oh yea we didn’t know they were 12 iu kits back then. So I was actually taking a little more.
This time it will be interesting to get a base to see where I’m at and to share with the community. I’ll be posting soon.
Glad too see everyone still here.
Have a good day friends

Hello everyone who’s been here since the beginning and all you new Opti fans.
Here we go again for me. I have to have another surgery. I tore my left rotator cuff bad!!!!! Real bad!!! I fell 5 weeks after my neck fusion c-4 to c-6. The surgery literally healed 40% faster from the Optis.
My Nero surgeon was shocked how fast my neck fused. I remember him looking shocked and confused why my neck was almost 100% in such a short time.
I just ordered another 10 kits from our friend, to help with my upcoming shoulder surgery. I didn’t do a baseline last time but I will next week. The good thing is I live in Mexico now and I can literally just walk into a lab and get bloods right then and there.
Love Mexico!!! No fucking referrals or online doc shit and pay a extra $60 plus dollars for a referral.
The last time I had my blood drawn on Optis my IGF-1 was 476 1 month in. I was taking roughly 2.5 iu a day. Oh yea we didn’t know they were 12 iu kits back then. So I was actually taking a little more.
This time it will be interesting to get a base to see where I’m at and to share with the community. I’ll be posting soon.
Glad too see everyone still here.
Have a good day friends
Thank you for sharing! :) Good luck with your surgery! Sounds like it’ll be no problem!

Just started my wife on em, 2 ius a day. Had her on GH before, at 54 I think it’s just a good anti aging protocol. Will be going for fat loss here so trying to pin fasted in the morning followed by a lil cardio.

Pulling blood next week. Planning on taking my regular morning dose of 2 ius fasted then pull with in two hours. I take 6 per day. 4 before bed and 2 in the am. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Pulling blood next week. Planning on taking my regular morning dose of 2 ius fasted then pull with in two hours. I take 6 per day. 4 before bed and 2 in the am. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to seeing the test results. Just GH or do you take slin as well?

I have been on it steadily for about a month and a half. My levels should be even by now.
Please post results. I'm down one kit, just opened my last one. I want to get more but can't sell my other sources hgh on a website I'm on. Which sucks because I was gonna use it to buy more opti.

https://www.delasco.com/water-bacteriostatic-30-ml/

Great price, BUT.... says on website physician license number required at checkout to purchase.

I order from here (see below). Not to mention it is supporting a small business owned by disabled vets.

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-bacteriostaic-water-30ml-2-pack?_pos=3&_sid=760cc5513&_ss=r

Great price, BUT.... says on website physician license number required at checkout to purchase.

I order from here (see below). Not to mention it is supporting a small business owned by disabled vets.

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-bacteriostaic-water-30ml-2-pack?_pos=3&_sid=760cc5513&_ss=r
Jump on eBay. I got 60ml of pharma hospira bac water for like $25 shipped.

Been using mountainside medical for awhile they are great.