MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-water-for-injection-20ml-25-pk

I use this stuff even though there is no BA in it I have never had any issues with it. As always I can always add the BA if needed. But 25 bottles for 79 bucks

But just so we are clear I have never added BA to it. I use only sterile water and no issues or pip or welts or anything
I believe the BA is more useful if the vial sits for awhile after reconstituted (in the fridge). It keeps bacteria from growing inside the vial.

I would think that sterile water would be fine by itself if it was used as soon as the hgh was reconstituted. (One time use) or maybe even a day or two after as well.
I wouldn’t let it sit for a week or longer without BA. But that’s just my personal beliefs.

In short, if you run a vial every couple of days then I’d think sterile water alone is fine. If you run a vial a week I’d use bac water, just to be safe....
generally speaking.

:)

Opti offers the best service so far in my experience. Keep up the good work
Thank you very much for your feedback @H Ng, your words are appreciated.

Hello everyone who’s been here since the beginning and all you new Opti fans.
Here we go again for me. I have to have another surgery. I tore my left rotator cuff bad!!!!! Real bad!!! I fell 5 weeks after my neck fusion c-4 to c-6. The surgery literally healed 40% faster from the Optis.
My Nero surgeon was shocked how fast my neck fused. I remember him looking shocked and confused why my neck was almost 100% in such a short time.
I just ordered another 10 kits from our friend, to help with my upcoming shoulder surgery. I didn’t do a baseline last time but I will next week. The good thing is I live in Mexico now and I can literally just walk into a lab and get bloods right then and there.
Love Mexico!!! No fucking referrals or online doc shit and pay a extra $60 plus dollars for a referral.
The last time I had my blood drawn on Optis my IGF-1 was 476 1 month in. I was taking roughly 2.5 iu a day. Oh yea we didn’t know they were 12 iu kits back then. So I was actually taking a little more.
This time it will be interesting to get a base to see where I’m at and to share with the community. I’ll be posting soon.
Glad too see everyone still here.
Have a good day friends
@Fecalhead I am truly sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. I hope your surgery goes well and have a speedy recovery this go-around as well. Looking forward to reading up on your progress and your igf results. Keep us posted.

Just started my wife on em, 2 ius a day. Had her on GH before, at 54 I think it’s just a good anti aging protocol. Will be going for fat loss here so trying to pin fasted in the morning followed by a lil cardio.
@BIG74 what other Somatropins has your wife used in the past? Looking forward to reading up on her progress and see how she ranks my Optis.

Pulling blood next week. Planning on taking my regular morning dose of 2 ius fasted then pull with in two hours. I take 6 per day. 4 before bed and 2 in the am. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
@BlownStrength I believe you have been on a consistent daily dose for a few weeks correct? If that is the case and you are testing your igf levels then there is no window(hr +/-) which to shoot for. Your igf levels should be elevated and consistent. Just take your am dose like you normally would and go get your bloods pulled for your igf levels. When testing for HGH Serum then many including myself try to shoot for a 2-3hr post 10iu injection.

2 iu last 5 days. Feel more energetic immediately after pinning and I have a higher amount of mental clarity. I’ve only read about lethargy but then there’s those few that experience the mental benefits. My muscles are also fuller and vascularity seemed to have increase a bit. Nothing major yet but I feel something. Hands and feet hurt, though lol. Seemed to subside after the 3rd day. Great stuff. I always fast after pinning btw
Thank you very much for your feedback @Tmisatix. Continue to keep us posted if you do not mind? Continue to enjoy the benefits of my Optis.

Ok I rarely do this. But, to increase your igf levels you need to follow a strict regiment of tequila! Avion preferably I have blood work to back this up!
LOL, which do you recommend @Mighty-mouse......silver, anejo, reposado, etc etc?????

I believe the BA is more useful if the vial sits for awhile after reconstituted (in the fridge). It keeps bacteria from growing inside the vial.

I would think that sterile water would be fine by itself if it was used as soon as the hgh was reconstituted. (One time use) or maybe even a day or two after as well.
I wouldn’t let it sit for a week or longer without BA. But that’s just my personal beliefs.

In short, if you run a vial every couple of days then I’d think sterile water alone is fine. If you run a vial a week I’d use bac water, just to be safe....
generally speaking.

:)

I agree but a vial never last more than 2 days for me

Superfast t/a, 2 pucks down already, feeling slight hand tendon/ knuckle pump haha. I was off for about 2 months after a year straight on pfizer and mauve tops. Looking forward to these.

@JP1979 just out of curiosity what somatropin are you using? Would like for you to keep us updated regarding your igf results if you do not mind?

So I bought some untested generics before I found Meso, they are green tops. My IGF came back at 229. To be fair, I was running 3.3 for part then bumped to 4iu split for the remainder of the kit... Disappointed in the test but ehhh. What can you do, they are already paid for... I know where I'm going next...

I was previously using EUtropin and it was 507 at week 5 on 2.5iu. I ran 3 kits then switched to these green tops. Also I don't know if it affects igf but I was mid cycle when I tested these and just TRT when I tested the greens.

@BIG74 what other Somatropins has your wife used in the past? Looking forward to reading up on her progress and see how she ranks my Optis.

They were meditrope blacks (from The Provider), while i held a bunch of water, she didn't. She didn't experience much from em, lack of injecting frquency, poor diet.

This time on yours the experience will have to be put on hold, she ended up in hospital requiring surgery due to small intestine issue.

I'm reconstituting em as if 10 ius, and pinning daily at 3, 3, 4 so a vial is lasting me three days total. Was hoping to use pre breakfast and do fasted cardio, not happening. So.... pinning pre gym, along with 5 ius Humalog thrown in here and there.

Thank you so much brother! My mom opened it and said to tell you thanks as well. I’ll get baseline bloods at the end of the week when I’m back in Mexico and post ASAP!

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-15_21-19-32.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-15_21-19-32.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 38
We lived in So San Francisco where genetech is. She remembers her friend asking her to invest 50k back in the 80s. Her friend said there’s this company that’s making this stuff that will make MIdget’s grow.
She literally just kicked herself in the ass again tonight!!!! lol

My
We lived in So San Francisco where genetech is. She remembers her friend asking her to invest 50k back in the 80s. Her friend said there’s this company that’s making this stuff that will make MIdget’s grow.
Uncle worked for Genentech back in the day. I had some stock with them before they went private. I think it split 5 times while I had it

I’m living proof it won’t make midgets grow. It’s a lie I tell!

Thank you very much for your feedback @H Ng, your words are appreciated.

@Fecalhead I am truly sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. I hope your surgery goes well and have a speedy recovery this go-around as well. Looking forward to reading up on your progress and your igf results. Keep us posted.

@BlownStrength I believe you have been on a consistent daily dose for a few weeks correct? If that is the case and you are testing your igf levels then there is no window(hr +/-) which to shoot for. Your igf levels should be elevated and consistent. Just take your am dose like you normally would and go get your bloods pulled for your igf levels. When testing for HGH Serum then many including myself try to shoot for a 2-3hr post 10iu injection.

Thank you very much for your feedback @Tmisatix. Continue to keep us posted if you do not mind? Continue to enjoy the benefits of my Optis.

LOL, which do you recommend @Mighty-mouse......silver, anejo, reposado, etc etc?????

Sure will opti