MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Superfast t/a, 2 pucks down already, feeling slight hand tendon/ knuckle pump haha. I was off for about 2 months after a year straight on pfizer and mauve tops. Looking forward to these.
@RonnyZ thank you for your feedback. I am certain you will love my Optis and look forward to reading up on your progress & comparison regarding your previous Somatropin use. Keep us posted.

So I bought some untested generics before I found Meso, they are green tops. My IGF came back at 229. To be fair, I was running 3.3 for part then bumped to 4iu split for the remainder of the kit... Disappointed in the test but ehhh. What can you do, they are already paid for... I know where I'm going next...

I was previously using EUtropin and it was 507 at week 5 on 2.5iu. I ran 3 kits then switched to these green tops. Also I don't know if it affects igf but I was mid cycle when I tested these and just TRT when I tested the greens.
@JP1979 thank you for sharing the above with us. I'm sure you will not make the same mistake twice. A few solid sources here on Meso who offer a tested product. If you decide for my Optis you know how to contact me.

They were meditrope blacks (from The Provider), while i held a bunch of water, she didn't. She didn't experience much from em, lack of injecting frquency, poor diet.

This time on yours the experience will have to be put on hold, she ended up in hospital requiring surgery due to small intestine issue.

I'm reconstituting em as if 10 ius, and pinning daily at 3, 3, 4 so a vial is lasting me three days total. Was hoping to use pre breakfast and do fasted cardio, not happening. So.... pinning pre gym, along with 5 ius Humalog thrown in here and there.
@BIG74 I am sorry to hear about your ladies current situation. I hope it is not extremely serious. Has she already had surgery? How much downtime will she require. My best to your lady.

Thank you so much brother! My mom opened it and said to tell you thanks as well. I’ll get baseline bloods at the end of the week when I’m back in Mexico and post ASAP!
@Fecalhead you are welcome-to both you and your Mom. I hope it helps with your upcoming surgery. Keep us updated. Speedy recovery.

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water.

I feel like I’m growing faster and getting thicker too 210.9 today and I am not following a strict diet. Had Mexican food last night and about to go eat some wings. I do eat a shit ton though and spend a good 2 hrs a day on the toliet thanks to the fiber pills.

But here is the results and current pics. I added a tanning on the pics cause I’m white as shit with a sun burn.

View attachment 115369View attachment 115370View attachment 115371View attachment 115372View attachment 115373
@Mighty-mouse thank you for your continuous blood-work. That is definitely one of the highest igf levels scores I have seen. You are looking great, looking thick-solid. Happy growing!

@Mighty-mouse ,wowzers!!! That's incredible, @opti has some great stuff!
Thanks @Tiredandhot! Have been getting great feedback regarding my Optis for sometime now.

This is true going by what W&M said was in vial. But I reconstruct every sources with 1ml. I don’t mean to mislead anybody.
Yeah man I wasn't implying that just wanted people to be aware that @opti kits are testing at 12 iu's.

@opti is factory letting you know what each batch is testing per mg as well?

mands

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water.

I feel like I’m growing faster and getting thicker too 210.9 today and I am not following a strict diet. Had Mexican food last night and about to go eat some wings. I do eat a shit ton though and spend a good 2 hrs a day on the toliet thanks to the fiber pills.

But here is the results and current pics. I added a tanning on the pics cause I’m white as shit with a sun burn.

View attachment 115369View attachment 115370View attachment 115371View attachment 115372View attachment 115373

Any advantage to split dosing as you are doing? I’m now up to 4ius each night before bed.

Any advantage to split dosing as you are doing? I’m now up to 4ius each night before bed.

If you are following my tests I have over 100 points higher on split dosing than single dosing.

Although this is only week 2 on split dosing and 1st test on that schedule we shall see the difference in the following weeks still 5 more blood test before this protocol is whooped.

But my opinion as of these 2 weeks, for me it is more beneficial to split dose.

I do my pm dose about 2-4 hours before sleep.

Yeah man I wasn't implying that just wanted people to be aware that @opti kits are testing at 12 iu's.

@opti is factory letting you know what each batch is testing per mg as well?

mands

Hello @mands hope you are doing well. Glad to read up that you are back hitting the iron. Speedy recovery.

To answer your question, yes. The manufacturer does tell me what each batch is testing at. I made a promise on here to test every new batch I got my hands on. I have a few kits remaining from batch #1 that tested at 12.0/iu & 12.2/iu per vial. By the end of next week I should have in circulation batch #2 that I have already tested with @Weights & Measures. The results came back at 12.0/iu with no dimerization detected.

I'm not sure how closely you have been following my thread but their were a few accusations of a certain member and I being the same person, false HPLC reports, paying off @Weights & Measures, etc. etc. Your typical false accusations with zero concrete evidence. Well I added a little twist to the vial I sent it for testing which I will explain further in detail on another post with the HPLC results.

If you have any other questions or concerns I am open to discuss them.

Last edited:
Hello @mands hope you are doing well. Glad to read up that you are back hitting the iron. Speedy recovery.

To answer your question, yes. The manufacturer does tell me what each batch is testing at. I made a promise on here to test every new batch I got my hands on. I have a few kits remaining from batch #1 that tested at 12.0/iu & 12.2/iu per vial. By the end of next week I should have in circulation batch #2 that I have already tested with @Weights & Measures. The results came back at 12.0/iu with no dimerization detected.

I'm not sure how closely you have been following my thread but their were a few accusations of a certain member and I being the same person, false HPLC reports, paying off @Weights & Measures, etc. etc. Your typical false accusations with zero concrete evidence. Well I added a little twist to the vial I sent it for testing which I will explain further in detail on another thread with the HPLC results.

If you have any other questions or concerns I am open to discuss them.
I was pretty certain they were and I knew you were getting them tested from @Weights & Measures for confirmation.

Always going to be skeptic and haters. As long as you keep your end of the deal things should continue to go well.

I've actually seen more and more of these Chinese manufactures coming out with better and better batches as far as purity and dimer.

mands

I was pretty certain they were and I knew you were getting them tested from @Weights & Measures for confirmation.

Always going to be skeptic and haters. As long as you keep your end of the deal things should continue to go well.

I've actually seen more and more of these Chinese manufactures coming out with better and better batches as far as purity and dimer.

mands

You do have a point @mands, their will always be some skepticism and hatred going on no matter how tight of a ship one runs. Hate to sound cliche but it is true what they say about them haters.

I have every intention of keeping my part of the deal, one is only as good as his word.

Last edited:
Hello Meso Members, I hope everyone is doing well. As promised I told you that I would test every new batch of Optis I would be putting out in circulation. I have a few Optis batch #1 remaining but batch #2 should be in circulation by the end of next week. This is based on my current demand.

Those who have been following my thread know their was quite a bit of drama and false accusations with zero evidence provided on their behalf. Somehow @bolder, @MisterSuperGod, and I were one in itself, I was paying off @Weights & Measures, fake HPLC reports, etc etc

Before I decided to do the following I asked @Weights & Measures if he tested peptides also. Once he confirmed that he did I asked the Opti manufacturer to send 1 kit with a specific color top other than the original black-top used on my Optis with my order. To spare any confusion, I did not order just 1 kit from the manufacturer. I placed my order for a certain amount of kits and asked that 1 of the kits have a white-top, the manufacturer complied.

I sent in a white-top vial to @Weights & Measures for analysis. He was under the impression that it was a peptide and not Somatropin. A few days after delivery he told me that the results were in and that it tested as Somatropin. I explained to him the reason why I did it, nothing personal, just needed to throw a curve-ball which I am sure Meso Members would appreciate.

Below are the results for Opti batch #2.
Opti #2 page 1.jpg Opti #2 page 2.jpg Opti #2 page 3.jpg

As promised I told you that I would test every new batch of Optis I would be putting out in circulation.
Good to see that you’re standing behind your product and behind the promise to test each batch!

I’m not sure if you’ve mentioned this before but does the manufacturer do their own testing as well?

Seeing how every batch so far is consistently testing at 12ius/vial, I’m just curious if they have their own testing in place also?
:)

@BIG74 I am sorry to hear about your ladies current situation. I hope it is not extremely serious. Has she already had surgery? How much downtime will she require. My best to your lady.

Thank you. Had surgery Sunday night, removed about 5 inches of small intestine due to a bunch of adhesions formed from a previous surgery. Will most likely be coming home tomorrow (day 8 spent in hospital).

Are you dosing the split 2.5 iu 7 days a week?

Good to see that you’re standing behind your product and behind the promise to test each batch!

I’m not sure if you’ve mentioned this before but does the manufacturer do their own testing as well?

Seeing how every batch so far is consistently testing at 12ius/vial, I’m just curious if they have their own testing in place also?
:)
Hello @bolder, hope you are doing well. Yes, the manufacturer does do their own testing as well after each batch. They provide me with a COA but I'm sure if I was to post them they would be met with some skepticism. I'll just continue to test with W&M or any other testing facility that is recommend by the masses. The manufacturers target is 12iu/vial +/- .5iu per vial but looks like they have it down to a T.

Thank you. Had surgery Sunday night, removed about 5 inches of small intestine due to a bunch of adhesions formed from a previous surgery. Will most likely be coming home tomorrow (day 8 spent in hospital).
Ouch! I am assuming the surgery went well? Do not forget to cater to her.:) Thank you for keeping us posted. I wish your lady a speedy recovery.