MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Good info. Labcorp is also a preferred lab from my insurance. I highly doubt my insurance will pay for my blood again this soon.

You can go to privatemedlabs.com and pay for it without using insurance. it’s 63 bucks after discount code “RHINO” is used

Print out requisition and take to them. Only way I pull blood now I never use my insurance cause I don’t want them knowing stuff. Unless I see a issue with my bloodwork.

Easy in and out.

You can go to privatemedlabs.com and pay for it without using insurance. it’s 63 bucks after discount code “RHINO” is used

Print out requisition and take to them. Only way I pull blood now I never use my insurance cause I don’t want them knowing stuff. Unless I see a issue with my bloodwork.

Easy in and out.
Good idea. I will sure use them now on. Hey do you mind taking a peak at my report and see the levels? Thanks bro

Easy in and out.
So much easier this way IMO! Doctors take note of everything easier to just pay out of pocket.

My test seems a bit more higher than I thought. I was taking 600 mg weekly split along with deca 400 weekly also split. 3000 seems high.
My understanding is that the hgh serum test requires a full vial be injected 3 hours before blood draw for accurate hgh serum test.

Regarding test level, that is just a 5x multipler which is pretty common.

My test seems a bit more higher than I thought. I was taking 600 mg weekly split along with deca 400 weekly also split. 3000 seems high.
There is a ton of variables for test levels... how long after last pin did u draw blood? Also if running deca you need to get the more sensitive lc/ms test otherwise your test and estro number are bogus....white blood cell is very high are you sick?

There is a ton of variables for test levels... how long after last pin did u draw blood? Also if running deca you need to get the more sensitive lc/ms test otherwise your test and estro number are bogus....white blood cell is very high are you sick?
My pull was with in 48 hours from my last pin. I did have an infection on an open wound on my leg, I was taking antibiotic ointment for it. I don’t have the infection anymore. So my white blood cell count was slightly elevated.

Question: since I am cutting right now, should I increase my gh dosage or decrease it by 1 unit? A bit controversial when it comes to adjusting dosage since everyone is different. I was taking 6 split 2 in the am 4 before bed. Now I dropped to 5. 3 before bed and 2 in the am. Thanks boys and girls!

My pull was with in 48 hours from my last pin. I did have an infection on an open wound on my leg, I was taking antibiotic ointment for it. I don’t have the infection anymore. So my white blood cell count was slightly elevated.

Question: since I am cutting right now, should I increase my gh dosage or decrease it by 1 unit? A bit controversial when it comes to adjusting dosage since everyone is different. I was taking 6 split 2 in the am 4 before bed. Now I dropped to 5. 3 before bed and 2 in the am. Thanks boys and girls!

I would drop it. Also I will lunge into the bloodwork when I wake up just got off work

Anyone else taking berberine? Today is my second day on it and I'm wondering if anyone else has sides from it and if they go away after a few days? Around 15 minutes after I consume the first dose of the day it creates a bad taste and sticks with me all day. Also, its doing a number on my stomach as I can literally hear my guts moving.

Anyone else taking berberine? Today is my second day on it and I'm wondering if anyone else has sides from it and if they go away after a few days? Around 15 minutes after I consume the first dose of the day it creates a bad taste and sticks with me all day. Also, its doing a number on my stomach as I can literally hear my guts moving.

Taking it fasted or with food? I just added it in a few days ago with food and I'm fine.

So where is everyone getting bac water? I know there was discussion a few pages back but I am not sure what everyone landed on.