MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So where is everyone getting bac water? I know there was discussion a few pages back but I am not sure what everyone landed on.
https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-bacteriostaic-water-30ml-2-pack

Here you go. Yea some mentions making it yourself, very cheap to make. I just use mountainside medical.

Just buy 100ml sterile water on Amazon and some benzyl alcohol. Add .9ml BA to the whole 100ml bottle and viola enough back water to last a long ass time

It looks like you might have lowered your prices. Which is good because the HGH world is very competitive right now. I love your optis and there are also other good hgh available too. I hope to keep going with you...
Yes I did @Tiredandhot.

You are correct, their are a several good Somatropins out there. A few members have contacted me regarding prices, I tell them when comparing price per kit you have to take into consideration the total units and most importantly the quality. Mine have tested very well as you all know. Customer service and t/a is very important IMO as well. For some it is all about getting the lowest price, every one has different requirements.

View attachment 115731 View attachment 115730
Here is my blood report. It’s interesting that my doctor asked for igf1 but the lab is showing the range only. Hopefully someone can chime in and help me read it lol. I haven’t gone over with my doc yet. But his note to the office is definitely apparent DECREASE TEST!!
@BlownStrength I have already chatted with you through email but thought I would touch base with you on here as well. Unfortunately I do not see and igf test ordered which would have been ideal in your case, seeing as how you have been on for several weeks at a steady dose. I would just purchase the igf test online as @Mighty-mouse suggested, in and out of the drawing center in no time.

Pack landed smooth transaction! Packed great!
@Mighty-mouse thank you for sharing your feedback. Continue to enjoy the Optis bud! Happy Growing!

Just buy 100ml sterile water on Amazon and some benzyl alcohol. Add .9ml BA to the whole 100ml bottle and viola enough back water to last a long ass time
@Logan44551 excellent suggestion and easy to do. This is one way of getting your bacteriostatic water if you do not want to use straight sterile water as @Mighty-mouse or many are doing.

Yes I did @Tiredandhot.

You are correct, their are a several good Somatropins out there. A few members have contacted me regarding prices, I tell them when comparing price per kit you have to take into consideration the total units and most importantly the quality. Mine have tested very well as you all know. Customer service and t/a is very important IMO as well. For some it is all about getting the lowest price, every one has different requirements.

@BlownStrength I have already chatted with you through email but thought I would touch base with you on here as well. Unfortunately I do not see and igf test ordered which would have been ideal in your case, seeing as how you have been on for several weeks at a steady dose. I would just purchase the igf test online as @Mighty-mouse suggested, in and out of the drawing center in no time.
@opti , you sure did sir. From now on I will pull my blood from that site and use our discount code. I appreciate your prompt response as always.

@Mighty-mouse thank you for sharing your feedback. Continue to enjoy the Optis bud! Happy Growing!

@Logan44551 excellent suggestion and easy to do. This is one way of getting your bacteriostatic water if you do not want to use straight sterile water as @Mighty-mouse or many are doing.

Opti’s continue to treat me good! Now at 5IU upon waking. May move to split dosing to look for differences. What effects do you all notice after being on GH for several months? Is it fat loss, is it definition, skin appearance? I’d like to hear a few thoughts!

Opti’s continue to treat me good! Now at 5IU upon waking. May move to split dosing to look for differences. What effects do you all notice after being on GH for several months? Is it fat loss, is it definition, skin appearance? I’d like to hear a few thoughts!
Biggest thing I noticed is muscles look fuller

Fat loss for sure, body composition do change if your diet and training is checked. Split dosage is what I do. I have noticed more Physiological changes on my wife than me LOL. My recovery from training is a bit faster, I don’t stay as soar not sure if that’s valid for everyone. My sleep is better. It definitely helps me while I am on tren. Haven’t noticed tren somnia at all. It sure aids with skin tightening. All in all we are pretty happy.

Fat loss forsure even when diet is shit. Sleep is amazing, mental clarity, improved skin appearance as well. I’m running 4iu split 2iu am 2iu pm. Just pulled bloods today. Should be here 5-7 days I’ll post up when they come in.

Not sure about everyone else but I've been splitting my dose to 2iu each, been running 6iu a day. Per the article on this site, 2iu is the best fat loss dose around fasting time. Makes for more pins but they're cheap.

Not sure about everyone else but I've been splitting my dose to 2iu each, been running 6iu a day. Per the article on this site, 2iu is the best fat loss dose around fasting time. Makes for more pins but they're cheap.

how long do you fast before and after you pin?

how long do you fast before and after you pin?
Well I follow an IF eating pattern, and usually fast most of the day. But I'm still digesting food in the morning from eating so late at night so I'm not always fasted when I Inject. But I still inject every 3 hours if possible, about 7am, 10am, and around 2pm, give or take an hour. Weekends are a little different.

Hgh works fasted or not.

Well I follow an IF eating pattern, and usually fast most of the day. But I'm still digesting food in the morning from eating so late at night so I'm not always fasted when I Inject. But I still inject every 3 hours if possible, about 7am, 10am, and around 2pm, give or take an hour. Weekends are a little different.

Hgh works fasted or not.

really? i was under the impression you needed to be fasted fro best results. Thanks.

really? i was under the impression you needed to be fasted fro best results. Thanks.
I think the concern with food is without insulin, metformin or berberine, can cause insulin resistance long term. But hgh works regardless.