MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

ah ok, so I don't have to worry about insulin resistance if just taking hgh?
From reading, its a concern but usually with long term use. Best for you to do your own research and come to your conclusion. I use metformin with it to help.

I remember asking mighty mouse about the proper protocol for accurate hgh serum and igf1 testing procedures.

Without trying to find it in this massive thread, remember hgh serum requires 10iu vial injected IM 3 hours or so before draw. And for igf1, you can inject your normal dose anytime before draw, but make sure your on hgh for 3 to 4 weeks.

Is this accurate? If so, anyone have a link to a website confirming this? I checked the hgh forum here and on bop.

I remember asking mighty mouse about the proper protocol for accurate hgh serum and igf1 testing procedures.

Without trying to find it in this massive thread, remember hgh serum requires 10iu vial injected IM 3 hours or so before draw. And for igf1, you can inject your normal dose anytime before draw, but make sure your on hgh for 3 to 4 weeks.

Is this accurate? If so, anyone have a link to a website confirming this? I checked the hgh forum here and on bop.

That is correct on serum just make sure you do intramuscular wait 3 hrs pull blood

With my testing on igf I have noticed it showing up on week 2 it leveled out on week 3

Fat loss for sure, body composition do change if your diet and training is checked. Split dosage is what I do. I have noticed more Physiological changes on my wife than me LOL. My recovery from training is a bit faster, I don’t stay as soar not sure if that’s valid for everyone. My sleep is better. It definitely helps me while I am on tren. Haven’t noticed tren somnia at all. It sure aids with skin tightening. All in all we are pretty happy.
Can you be more specific to the changes in your wife?

That is correct on serum just make sure you do intramuscular wait 3 hrs pull blood

With my testing on igf I have noticed it showing up on week 2 it leveled out on week 3
Ok, thanks. One guy on another forum is saying igf1 requires a full vial to be injected 3 hours, just like serum. I'm trying to get some confirmation somewhere that isn't required for just testing igf.

Ok, thanks. One guy on another forum is saying igf1 requires a full vial to be injected 3 hours, just like serum. I'm trying to get some confirmation somewhere that isn't required for just testing igf.

Don’t do that testing igf. What forum and who is spreading that bullshit lol

A guy on SST where I'm semi active. I'll ignore responding but figured there were articles or web pages showing proper protocol.

Not sure if there is a protocol on testing igf. One reason I’m doing this long ass test to try and figure it all out. But without injecting a whole vial before igf I’m still scoring what I’m scoring should be enough proof you don’t need to.

So is GH administered subq or IM or either?

You can do both. However the adsorption of the hormone is faster intramuscular because of course more blood flow as in SubQ it is slower.

This is why doing a serum test it is needed to be IM and 3 hr wait.

I have plans on testing IM injections and doing weekly test as well to see the difference

You can do both. However the adsorption of the hormone is faster intramuscular because of course more blood flow as in SubQ it is slower.

This is why doing a serum test it is needed to be IM and 3 hr wait.

I have plans on testing IM injections and doing weekly test as well to see the difference
Damn bro, you got a hookup at the testing spot? Your dripping some serious coin on blood work. Appreciate all the testing, your doing the community a huge service

Anyone have any additional research or info on intramuscular GH and Insulin injections compared to subq? This is something I’ve been curious about lately and can’t find much.

Anyone have any additional research or info on intramuscular GH and Insulin injections compared to subq? This is something I’ve been curious about lately and can’t find much.
You can even take it IV. I don't think it makes a difference how it is administered.

Sponsors

Latest posts