MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Unfortunately, my last day on optis hgh is Wednesday. I originally bought 2 kits, ran 5 to 6 iu a day, but now almost out. I have 7 kits of other sources hgh but been unable to sell them like I hoped.

Will run what i have but plan to be back unless opti runs a sale in which i might buy more to run sooner. I have noticed fat loss, better sleep, and minimal sides. Wish i knew about opti before I bought this other stuff. The bloods @MightyMouse posted are what led me to try it along with opti testing results.

Unfortunately, my last day on optis hgh is Wednesday. I originally bought 2 kits, ran 5 to 6 iu a day, but now almost out. I have 7 kits of other sources hgh but been unable to sell them like I hoped.

Will run what i have but plan to be back unless opti runs a sale in which i might buy more to run sooner. I have noticed fat loss, better sleep, and minimal sides. Wish i knew about opti before I bought this other stuff. The bloods @MightyMouse posted are what led me to try it along with opti testing results.
I think he lowered his prices?

I think he lowered his prices?
He did. I have the money for more, but I really need to use what I have sitting in the refrigerator if I can't sell it. I definitely plan to buy more in the future, just need to do something with what I have sitting.
Just wanted to provide excellent feedback and testimony for optis hgh.

He did. I have the money for more, but I really need to use what I have sitting in the refrigerator if I can't sell it. I definitely plan to buy more in the future, just need to do something with what I have sitting.
Of course. We appreciate the feedback.

What’s wrong with the kits sitting in your fridge?

@DOMS4DAYS you are looking for a protocol for GH timing? Sorry, just assuming from the quote and tag.

mands

Mands, kinda of, and thanks for replying. More specifically was looking for information regarding onset, peak, and duration of Humalog and Humalin R pinned intramuscular versus subq. Same with GH as well, difference between intramuscular and subq. I pin these subq but looking for pros and cons of pinning intramuscular. Can’t find much information about it out there.

Blast from the past. Hope you have been well.

@BFGB thank you very much for your kind words. I would like to put 100% effort into this venture even if it's on a small scale than to be careless by trying to take on too much at one time. I look forward to providing a service to you gentlemen up North in due time.

Curious to know if you provide service for us up North now?

Mands, kinda of, and thanks for replying. More specifically was looking for information regarding onset, peak, and duration of Humalog and Humalin R pinned intramuscular versus subq. Same with GH as well, difference between intramuscular and subq. I pin these subq but looking for pros and cons of pinning intramuscular. Can’t find much information about it out there.
Can't speak for insulin but I believe the only difference between hgh in muscle or fat is release time. Subq slows down absorption...

The below study was done on a specific group of people, however I would think it would apply to most people. Worth a look, backs up subq being slower release if it applies.

Absorption of human growth hormone injected subcutaneously and intramuscularly in growth deficient dwarfs

I can't relate for HGH, but for slin yes.

The onset time is faster in a muscle than into fat. It can be even faster if you pin a muscle that you'll use in the next minute compare to an inactive muscle. Peak will come faster and duration will also be modified, it will be shorten.

A member is asking where to get the metformin. What was the site?
Reliable rx pharmacy, Google it and it should come up. Note that my order a month ago got lost, last tracking shows leaving customs 3 weeks ago. Reliable has reshipped me a second order, I've made 5 orders and this is the 1st time this has happened. They take credit cards and even PayPal If you select cc at checkout.

@Tiredandhot is correct stating that IM is absorbed faster than Subq. With that said insulin is more absorbed through the stomach and delts compared to quads and glutes. I mean even increasing skin temperature can help with absorption rates.

IMO you should be more concerned about your insulin and their onset peak and duration time more so than worrying about subq or IM injection timing.

mands

Reliable rx pharmacy, Google it and it should come up. Note that my order a month ago got lost, last tracking shows leaving customs 3 weeks ago. Reliable has reshipped me a second order, I've made 5 orders and this is the 1st time this has happened. They take credit cards and even PayPal If you select cc at checkout.
Been using reliable rx for 10 yrs. Love those guys. Metformin is so cheap from them.