MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

4iu split 2am 2pm
7weeks on
300mg Test Monday-Sunday
Asin- 12.5mg once a week

Pinned 2iu 8:45am pulled bloods 9:15am
I don’t know if I am not running for long enough or didn’t pull with enough time between pin.
IGF -169
Never tested normal range pre hgh

Here are my bloods though..

Attachments

• 54210A0C-CC18-406C-B87C-CB9479681BAD.png
    54210A0C-CC18-406C-B87C-CB9479681BAD.png
    578.8 KB · Views: 41
4iu split 2am 2pm
7weeks on
300mg Test Monday-Sunday
Asin- 12.5mg once a week

I don’t know if I am not running for long enough or didn’t pull with enough time between pin.
IGF -169

That's not a good reading, regardless of no pre bloods. @Mighty-mouse is getting very high readings. Read something about some people having gh antibodies, could that be the issue? Has anyone else had igf1 pulled on optis?

7 weeks is long enough, though some people say to wait about 3 hours after pinning tho mighty mouse doesnt.

That's not a good reading, regardless of no pre bloods. @Mighty-mouse is getting very high readings. Read something about some people having gh antibodies, could that be the issue? Has anyone else had igf1 pulled on optis?

7 weeks is long enough, though some people say to wait about 3 hours after pinning tho mighty mouse doesnt.

Yes I know his was over 700. Mine is in the normal range and not even high normal.

4iu split 2am 2pm
7weeks on
300mg Test Monday-Sunday
Asin- 12.5mg once a week

IGF -169

Yeah those results suck. How are you storing them?

4iu split 2am 2pm
7weeks on
300mg Test Monday-Sunday
Asin- 12.5mg once a week

IGF -169

In the 7 weeks you’ve been on have you felt any sides such as cts? I may of missed it, but is this your first time with hgh? Just wondering if you had better results before.

First time and no cts, no noticeable sides either..

Thank you for testing even though the word “fuck” has went through my mind a thousand times since reading your results. I’m also doing a 4iu split. Next week will be week 3 for me and I believe I read that’s sufficient enough time to pull bloods.

Thank you for testing even though the word “fuck” has went through my mind a thousand times since reading your results. I’m also doing a 4iu split. Next week will be week 3 for me and I believe I read that’s sufficient enough time to pull bloods.

It is. I pulled on week 2 and noticed the difference

I could be reconstituting with too much but I hear some people are doing 120units bac water as well. Gunna try and reconstitute with 100units back water (1mL) and pull bloods in another month.

I could be reconstituting with too much but I hear some people are doing 120units bac water as well. Gunna try and reconstitute with 100units back water (1mL) and pull bloods in another month.

Honestly that shouldn’t mater that much. Your numbers are WAY low for the amount you are running. What about doing a serum test on one of the vials?

I should have my test back for this week tomorrow or the next day I pulled on Monday

Honestly that shouldn’t mater that much. Your numbers are WAY low for the amount you are running. What about doing a serum test on one of the vials?

I know man saw your number and I was excited to get mine. Bummer seeing the numbers. I will run a serum test, can I do that at any point? From what I have read it is a full vial pinned IM 3 hr prior to pulling bloods. Correct?

I know man saw your number and I was excited to get mine. Bummer seeing the numbers. I will run a serum test, can I do that at any point? From what I have read it is a full vial pinned IM 3 hr prior to pulling bloods. Correct?

How I do all my serum test is ; reconstruct hgh with 1ml of bac or sterile water pin all 1ml in delt. 3 hrs later pull bloods.

Set apt for 8am wake up at 445 or so to pin. If that’s to early set it at 9.

But make sure you get there early enough and put emphasis on the time your blood needs to be drawn. But not demanding. If ya know what I mean.

I