MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hello community, opti with good reputation, but the people who buy opti and other hgh what is your feeling? Opti equal to hgh pharma? Or meditrope? Or godtropin? Excuse my english, thanks

4iu split 2am 2pm
7weeks on
300mg Test Monday-Sunday
Asin- 12.5mg once a week

Pinned 2iu 8:45am pulled bloods 9:15am
I don’t know if I am not running for long enough or didn’t pull with enough time between pin.
IGF -169
Never tested normal range pre hgh

Here are my bloods though..

@Kim or @opti , y'all remember if anyone else got bloods done? This thread is massive to search. I'm considering it myself

@Tiredandhot their a numerous igf tests on this thread. I did not go through all 100+ pages but did a quick search. Below are some links of other igf test results done my Meso Members.

@AirBoat'n
HGH - Domestic USA

@Caizier
HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

@Sevro
HGH - Domestic USA

@Fecalhead
HGH - Domestic USA

@Mighty-mouse
HGH - Domestic USA

@Snipe_HNIC that is a low score considering the IUs you are using daily. That does not mean you are not benefiting from the use of Somatropin though.

Unfortunately the conversion of igf is on a case by case basis and the only true way of knowing if is legitimate Somatropin is by HPLC testing. Their are many variables that affect the proper conversion of igf from: alcohol intake, certain AAS, orals, improper liver function, etc etc....

@Snipe_HNIC, did you just recently finish a cycle? I believe you mentioned this is your first run with Somatropin but would you happen to have an IGF baseline? Have you ever gotten a ALT/AST test done to check if their is any liver damage or hepatotoxicity?

We briefly touched this same topic a few months ago with @BrianNOLA70065, @Serono and a few other members. @BrianNOLA70065 tested low as well but was getting all the benefits of Somatropin. He had previous experience with Meditropes and Jintropins so he knew what to expect from the use of Somatropin or in this case my Optis. @Serono uses nothing but pharmaceutical grade Somatropin-Serono Serostim and doesn't test above 200igf no matter the dose yet still gets all the benefits from using it. Below are the links so you read at your leisure.

@BrianNOLA70065 igf test:
HGH - Domestic USA

@BrianNOLA70065 previous experience:
HGH - Domestic USA

@Serono
HGH - Domestic USA

@Snipe_HNIC how many kits did you obtain from me? You have been on for 7 weeks so this is batch #1 that tested at 12.0iu & 12.2iu per vial. If you are truly not satisfied with my Optis I will offer you a refund. If you would like to speak about this in private please send me an email or message.

Meso Members, I will go ahead and ask here. We know that all testing will not be 100% praised or what we as consumers want. In such a case what do you guys thing is appropriate? This batch has been HPLC tested twice and several positive IGF tests have been posted. I will be at a disadvantage if a member buys 1 kit, not happy with his testing results and I offer to HPLC test his kit. What do you think is the proper course in this case?

I have stood and will continue to stand behind my Optis 100%. I will continue to test every new batch I obtain. I can even take it one step further and offer to pay for an additional HPLC test sent in blindly by a long standing or active Meso Member.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback, suggestions? Enjoy the rest of your day.

Last edited:
Ordered a kit from opti and it took 3 days to arrive from the time funds were sent. Great shipping speed, great communication, and everything looks good with the product itself. First shot was today, and I’m hoping to get bloodwork done later into the run.

Quick T/A with Opti. This will be my first GH run and Opti had no problem answering all my questions. Definitely will be using him again. Question about timing..does anyone ever pin pre or post workout? So say you eat breakfast. 1.5 hrs later you workout, would that be enough time after a meal to take it?

@Whoremoans & @Jn2k2 thank you for sharing your feedback. I look forward to reading up on your progress. Enjoy your Opti run.

2 hours I believe is rule of thumb. It takes some getting use to scheduling when to pin and when to eat. Easiest way I’ve found is to pin before bed and in the middle of the night. I do middle of the night pins so when I wake I can have coffee and breakfast
I pin at about 2 am when i get up to piss. Preload syringe before bed then im up at 4am. That 2 hours of sleep between 2 and 4 is the most solid intense dream sleep I love it.

I pin at about 2 am when i get up to piss. Preload syringe before bed then im up at 4am. That 2 hours of sleep between 2 and 4 is the most solid intense dream sleep I love it.
Is there no detriment to taking HGH then immediately going to sleep..? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to take it post workout, or throughout the day?

Is there no detriment to taking HGH then immediately going to sleep..? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to take it post workout, or throughout the day?
I would think more beneficial throughout the day but I'm no expert. I plan to read up more on hgh and it's effects.

@Tiredandhot their a numerous igf tests on this thread. I did not go through all 100+ pages but did a quick search. Below are some links of other igf test results done my Meso Members.

@AirBoat'n
HGH - Domestic USA

@Caizier
HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

@Sevro
HGH - Domestic USA

@Fecalhead
HGH - Domestic USA

@Mighty-mouse
HGH - Domestic USA

@Snipe_HNIC that is a low score considering the IUs you are using daily. That does not mean you are not benefiting from the use of Somatropin though.

Unfortunately the conversion of igf is on a case by case basis and the only true way of knowing if is legitimate Somatropin is by HPLC testing. Their are many variables that affect the proper conversion of igf from: alcohol intake, certain AAS, orals, improper liver function, etc etc....

@Snipe_HNIC, did you just recently finish a cycle? I believe you mentioned this is your first run with Somatropin but would you happen to have an IGF baseline? Have you ever gotten a ALT/AST test done to check if their is any liver damage or hepatotoxicity?

We briefly touched this same topic a few months ago with @BrianNOLA70065, @Serono and a few other members. @BrianNOLA70065 tested low as well but was getting all the benefits of Somatropin. He had previous experience with Meditropes and Jintropins so he knew what to expect from the use of Somatropin or in this case my Optis. @Serono uses nothing but pharmaceutical grade Somatropin-Serono Serostim and doesn't test above 200igf no matter the dose yet still gets all the benefits from using it. Below are the links so you read at your leisure.

HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

@Serono
HGH - Domestic USA

@Snipe_HNIC how many kits did you obtain from me? You have been on for 7 weeks so this is batch #1 that tested at 12.0iu & 12.2iu per vial. If you are truly not satisfied with my Optis I will offer you a refund. If you would like to speak about this in private please send me an email or message.

Meso Members, I will go ahead and ask here. We know that all testing will not be 100% praised or what we as consumers want. In such a case what do you guys thing is appropriate? This batch has been HPLC tested twice and several positive IGF tests have been posted. I will be at a disadvantage if a member buys 1 kit, not happy with his testing results and I offer to HPLC test his kit. What do you think is the proper course in this case?

I have stood and will continue to stand behind my Optis 100%. I will continue to test every new batch I obtain. I can even take it one step further and offer to pay for an additional HPLC test sent in blindly by a long standing or active Meso Member.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback, suggestions? Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank you so much for the response, no baselines tests which i know I should have gotten to compare. ALT/AST tested AST slightly above the normal range. I am on a cruise right now after finishing up a 16 week cycle. Not sure this plays a factor in the IGF results. Will get a serum test and recheck IGF levels in a month.

I'm no expert but this is what i do...

I take 2iu upon waking up and then hit the gym for 2 hours fasted. I eat approx 30 mins after my workout.

When I get home from work (approx 4pm) I take another 2iu. I try to eat my lunch around 3-4 hours before this pin. Then I have dinner approx 1.5 - 2 hours after that shot.

From the reading I've done I personally dont believe it beneficial to take hgh immediately before bed as your first 3 hours of sleep is when the body produces the bulk of it's own hgh. I do not want to suppress the natural release during that time.

If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night after at least 3 hours of sleep I will take 2iu then and in place of my morning injection.

This is just what I do. I'm sure there are other members like @Mighty-mouse that have more experience than me.

Thank you so much for the response, no baselines tests which i know I should have gotten to compare. ALT/AST tested AST slightly above the normal range. I am on a cruise right now after finishing up a 16 week cycle. Not sure this plays a factor in the IGF results. Will get a serum test and recheck IGF levels in a month.
Just curios what were you using on the 16 week cycle?

Test E 300mg/wk
mast p 600mg/wk
tren a 75mg EOD 1-8
Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6
Sdrol 10mg ED 12-16
Proviron 75mg ED
I remember Tren long ago, havin a hit
On my igf when I was on hgh. Different brand it’s been awhile but 19nors did impact my igf. Again this is my personal experience.

So you were on 7 days straight hgh or 5 on 2off protocol. How long you been on hgh? Just started after the cycle? Just curios because the more data we can spread on 19nor impact on igf the more we all learn

On my igf when I was on hgh. Different brand it’s been awhile but 19nors did impact my igf. Again this is my personal experience.

So you were on 7 days straight hgh or 5 on 2off protocol. How long you been on hgh? Just started after the cycle? Just curios because the more data we can spread on 19nor impact on igf the more we all learn

Yes that, is what I have been reading that 19nor will impact IGF reading. I was on HGH for about 4 weeks while on tren. I was off for about 3 weeks when I got my bloods drawn.

@AirBoat'n
HGH - Domestic USA

@Caizier
HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

@Sevro
HGH - Domestic USA

@Fecalhead
HGH - Domestic USA

@Mighty-mouse
HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

HGH - Domestic USA

@Serono
HGH - Domestic USA

Thanks for the detailed info and testing results of other members in response to my question.

Regarding your question, you're in a difficult spot with a member who buys one kit and is unhappy. I feel like for a member who has bought multiple kits at one time or has made multiple purchases, if they feel like a kit may be bad then paying for testing for them is an option. I didn't realize some members tested low igf1, but still reaped the benefits. I assumed a low igf1 score equated to bad hgh, hgh antibodies, or some other bodily response to it. If you can get all the benefits of hgh with a low score, then what's the standard for thinking the hgh is bad? Personal opinion of the end user, I'm not sure?

I don't know if you can afford this, but would love for you to reimburse or credit members who get bloodwork done. Some other hgh sellers offer paying for testing such as serum or igf. Just a thought I had...

I dont post much anymore, just mainly lurk...

I decided to give optitropin a try. Testing and feedback has been great. But what sold me was how @opti runs his business. Real classy guy.

Communication was great. Answered every single question, and was quick to respond.

Product touched down maybe 3 days after order was placed. Packaged appropriately.

Now, I'm gonna do my best to get igf done in 4 weeks or so. It's been really tough getting it done recently due to work schedule and the lab not being open on Saturdays. I dont know if it recently changed, but they're now open half days on Saturdays. No promises. But I'll try.

Question: if I take my dose of gh fasted in the AM, how long should I wait before eating? I’m starving lol.
The theory is since HGH is an insulin antagonist you should wait to eat. BUT this is how it works with endogenous HGH (when you fast, insulin is low and HGH pulses. Soon as you eat, hgh shuts off).

For the life of me I can't understand how in the dam hell this applies to exogenous hgh. If you are injecting hgh how in the hell would glucose shut it down? I am a member of anti aging groups on facebook where physicians are prescribing hgh to take fasted and whenver I question them on this I get nothing but crickets. It's like reverse bro science.

Futhermore, it is arguably the most common protocol in bodybuilding to use HGH WITH INSULIN itself pre (or post) workout to shuttle carbs. Bodybuilders have been doing that since the 90's. The idea is since hgh enhances lipolysis and insulin inhibits it, this is how you can take insulin with a shit ton of carbs and not have it stored in fat tissue. Over and over again you hear bros saying "don't run insulin without hgh brah, you'll get fat". I think they are actually on to something.

I didn't realize some members tested low igf1, but still reaped the benefits. I assumed a low igf1 score equated to bad hgh, hgh antibodies, or some other bodily response to it.

Would like to see some literature on this as its hard to wrap my head around reaping benefits on something when blood work shows different. Not saying it isn't so. Would just like to see more than hear say.

Intersting, I'll contribute to this as I'm starting a tren deca blast next month. I'm having bloods pulled this weekend and will do so again next month right before my blast to check igf and T4. I'll plan on pulling bloods again as I always do 6 weeks into my blast and see if my numbers were effected.