MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yes that, is what I have been reading that 19nor will impact IGF reading. I was on HGH for about 4 weeks while on tren. I was off for about 3 weeks when I got my bloods drawn.
Does 19nor effect the reading or just suppresses the hgh in general ? I have blasted with test deca and 6ius and now I am on my second blast with test tren and hgh with 4ius. I wonder if it’s a theory or a fact. @Snipe_HNIC please share the article if possible as I am very curious.

Does 19nor effect the reading or just suppresses the hgh in general ? I have blasted with test deca and 6ius and now I am on my second blast with test tren and hgh with 4ius. I wonder if it’s a theory or a fact. @Snipe_HNIC please share the article if possible as I am very curious.

Not scientific articles. Manly hear say to be honest.

What is your goal?
My goal is to run 2 ius per day for a year and see what happens. I'm 46 and have to stay away from tren unfortunately. Personally love tren but it causes me too much grief. No other oil /oral option matches tren in my opinion so thought I would try a nice cruise of test cyp and gh. Trying to decide on injection timing basically.

My goal is to run 2 ius per day for a year and see what happens. I'm 46 and have to stay away from tren unfortunately. Personally love tren but it causes me too much grief. No other oil /oral option matches tren in my opinion so thought I would try a nice cruise of test cyp and gh. Trying to decide on injection timing basically.
I've done am fasted and before bed. For me sides seem less prevalent doing shots before bed. Although there could have been other factors for the extreme sides doing am fasted. That was my first run and sides were horrible. On second run now doing nights and so far sides are minimal.

I've done am fasted and before bed. For me sides seem less prevalent doing shots before bed. Although there could have been other factors for the extreme sides doing am fasted. That was my first run and sides were horrible. On second run now doing nights and so far sides are minimal.
I like to bang calories before bed. Hear that you need to inject fasted for at least 2 hours or am I missing something? Have heard from many members before bed is the way to go. Just looking for different opinions.

What dose were you running when you had the sides? And what sides did you have?

I like to bang calories before bed. Hear that you need to inject fasted for at least 2 hours or am I missing something? Have heard from many members before bed is the way to go. Just looking for different opinions.

What dose were you running when you had the sides? And what sides did you have?
Yes you should keep away from food by 2 hours. I had horrible numbness in fingers that would wake me up and made my job extremely difficult. I was only taking 3iu a day. If you wake up in middle of night to pee that would be a good time to take as well if you eat before bed.