MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I recommend everyone to test. I get a test every 8 days just to make sure everything is inline

I’m just curious I’m no gh guru but if you get getting test every 8 days and the test is 155 on the site. That’s almost 600 a month in testing and you are you are running 6 iu a day. Wouldn’t it almost be cheaper to run pharm grade hgh after all the testing. I’m just curious cause I’ve always wanted to run gh. Because when you add it up you gotta it’s good be kinda expensive with all the test and gh. If you bought pharmacy grade and ran it lower would you get the same results.

Again I’m just asking because I’ve never never ran bedore and would like to start at low dose. I’m always tryin to learn more. Thanks

I’m just curious I’m no gh guru but if you get getting test every 8 days and the test is 155 on the site. That’s almost 600 a month in testing and you are you are running 6 iu a day. Wouldn’t it almost be cheaper to run pharm grade hgh after all the testing. I’m just curious cause I’ve always wanted to run gh. Because when you add it up you gotta it’s good be kinda expensive with all the test and gh. If you bought pharmacy grade and ran it lower would you get the same results.

Again I’m just asking because I’ve never never ran bedore and would like to start at low dose. I’m always tryin to learn more. Thanks

I do one full body the. 3 igf-1 test for my rotation

Reason I am doing test every 8 days is because I am doing a study on 5iu pinned every morning for 6 weeks then 2.5 iu pinned am and 2.5iu pinned pm to chart the differences then switching to pharma from the pharmacist going to see the difference between optis and pharma

I do one full body the. 3 igf-1 test for my rotation

Reason I am doing test every 8 days is because I am doing a study on 5iu pinned every morning for 6 weeks then 2.5 iu pinned am and 2.5iu pinned pm to chart the differences then switching to pharma from the pharmacist going to see the difference between optis and pharma

Man you got it down. Thanks I appreciate the reply. That’s cool you are going to compare the 2 and see

So being the clumsy ass that I am, this morning I dropped a vial of reconstituted HGH.. mixed it last night, and I did a shot then, and another this morning, then accidentally dropped it on the floor from about 3ft, when putting it back in the fridge.. It got a bit bubbly and foamy when it happened. Is this vial ruined, or damaged? I know it’s sensitive, and shouldn’t be shaken or dropped, but do you think that was enough to entirely destroy it?? I’m still gonna pin it regardless, but I wanna know if I should just slam it, then start a new vial..

So being the clumsy ass that I am, this morning I dropped a vial of reconstituted HGH.. mixed it last night, and I did a shot then, and another this morning, then accidentally dropped it on the floor from about 3ft, when putting it back in the fridge.. It got a bit bubbly and foamy when it happened. Is this vial ruined, or damaged? I know it’s sensitive, and shouldn’t be shaken or dropped, but do you think that was enough to entirely destroy it?? I’m still gonna pin it regardless, but I wanna know if I should just slam it, then start a new vial..

I dropped many of vials before you should be good.

What’s up fellas. Looking for a little spoon feeding. I read the bill Roberts thing on here about gh and plan to read some more online but I was wondering what your guys thoughts are on running growth. Ill be 40 in a few weeks. On trt and run about 2 cycles a year. From what I’ve read so far it seems 2ius 5 on 2 off would be good and limit the negative sides. What would be the best way to incorporate GH into my life. Not a competitor just looking for a great dad bod and overall increase in quality of life.

What’s up fellas. Looking for a little spoon feeding. I read the bill Roberts thing on here about gh and plan to read some more online but I was wondering what your guys thoughts are on running growth. Ill be 40 in a few weeks. On trt and run about 2 cycles a year. From what I’ve read so far it seems 2ius 5 on 2 off would be good and limit the negative sides. What would be the best way to incorporate GH into my life. Not a competitor just looking for a great dad bod and overall increase in quality of life.
Look forward to some replies. I'm in the exact same boat. I'm leaning toward the same injection schedule and dose of 2 ius. Probably going to do the "wake up to pee and inject my dose" routine.

What up everyone!!!! I just had blood drawn yesterday to see my base and share with the Community.
I’ve been off of the Opti’s for roughly 4 months. As soon as I get the results I’ll post my base and wait 3 weeks or so and post my new labs. Thanks again Opti for being here and your Consistent product.
Blessings

Last edited:
You and I follow a similar protocol--- except I am about 9 years older then you. I am on TRT year round and usually 2 cycles a year---- Gh--- 2 -3 IU daily 6 days per week. I eat last meal around 6:30 and take the GH just before bedtime usually around 9 or 9:30

You and I follow a similar protocol--- except I am about 9 years older then you. I am on TRT year round and usually 2 cycles a year---- Gh--- 2 -3 IU daily 6 days per week. I eat last meal around 6:30 and take the GH just before bedtime usually around 9 or 9:30
How do you incorporate the gh throughout the year. From what I’ve read it would obviously go great with cycles but there seems to be no real cycle length for it. From what I can see it looks like you’d want to start the growth before the cycle but not sure how to make this work.

How do you incorporate the gh throughout the year. From what I’ve read it would obviously go great with cycles but there seems to be no real cycle length for it. From what I can see it looks like you’d want to start the growth before the cycle but not sure how to make this work.
On my first run of gh as well and running 2iu per day. From what I’ve read in here it’s best to run it 6+ months to really get the benefit of it. I’m only 3 months in so we shall see lol

I'll say it again, with your recent blood sugar issues I would strongly discourage you from running HGH.

I'll say it again, with your recent blood sugar issues I would strongly discourage you from running HGH.

Oh I probably won’t. I just like to read and see results. Plus the price is always a factor. But it’s something I’ve always wondered about and I have no desire to use insulin. Just seems like a lot but it does seem like opti has some great gh.

There’s no pct protocol with gh. Everything goes back to normal within days. From what I’ve read hgh can cause insulin resistants so I monitor my blood glucose just to keep it in check. I think everyone should.

If you’re wanting to time a aas cycle with gh just start it a few months before your blast. I personally like to ramp up hgh slowly before my blasts. Then by the time I’m starting to blast my hgh dose is at my max.
Example;
1st month 2ius
2nd month 3ius
3rd month 4ius then blast my aas cycle while staying on the 4ius. I’ll go back down to 2ius kinda like a cruise after my blast is finished.
You can also just do 2ius straight through the year if that’s your top dose. The longer you stay on hgh the better the results imo.

I think of it like this, hgh grows new cells and the aas grow those cells.

Muscles will look fuller and that’s what I’ve liked most about hgh. Plus the body fat will fall off if the diet plan is decent.

It’s been a year now and I can see a big difference in how full I look. I liked my results so much that I decided to buy enough optis to continue on for the next 8-12 months lol. (Was running other hgh before).
I do not use insulin and have went up to 5ius a day.

Starting on my 2nd kit of optis now. I’m up to 3ius a day.

Not really sure if it’s the hgh but my appetite has grown considerably over the last year. But so has my sweet tooth for chocolate chip cookies :oops:
Taking the good with the bad I suppose
:D

I’ve been using 2 iu’s for a year straight and bumping it up to 4-6 during a blast. I’ve also taking metformin 250mg twice a day which keeps my sugars in check. If you guys have time you should really look into metformin for longevity . It has so many other uses other then to keep sugars in balance. It’s now being used in patients with cancer because it shrinks tumors. If I stop GH today I would still continue the metformin just to help with lowering my risk of certain cancers. Also for you guys in your 40’s it’s really true about GH being the fountain of youth as long as you don’t abuse it. Since I started my skin looks better and I feel better. I get better sleep and can play with the little ones longer. My blood work has improved along with everything else. That’s my 2 cents. Hope that helps.