MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Is there any research indicating using GH has the same effect as supplemental test use. Where the body would no longer produce test or in this case GH.
I'm thinking at our age it doesn't really matter due to low production. Bloodwork would tell that tale. Why I'm thinking 200 test cyp and two ius gh per day year round is what I'm going to run. Clean up the diet. Should be great. We will see.

Curiosity question.

Anyone using 2iu hgh per day ever notice any hand, foot or jaw enlargement?

I’ve noticed people mention it when getting up to the 5-6iu dosages.

I'm thinking at our age it doesn't really matter due to low production. Bloodwork would tell that tale. Why I'm thinking 200 test cyp and two ius gh per day year round is what I'm going to run. Clean up the diet. Should be great. We will see.
I feel the same but if your body were to shut down growth production and now your stuck pinning growth and test year round that would kinda suck. Just curious where your body is at after using growth. I get it could naturally be lower because of age but to be completely shut down after running 6 months of growth forever is something to definitely consider.

Curiosity question.

Anyone using 2iu hgh per day ever notice any hand, foot or jaw enlargement?

I’ve noticed people mention it when getting up to the 5-6iu dosages.
So far from what I’ve read over 4 is where the issues begin. 2 daily is kinda like trt with maybe some slight added benefits. Monitoring blood work would be the only way to tell on an individual basis.

@opti in your auto reply email your product tested well and you will continue to test. Is the testing info on the auto reply apply to the batch you are currently selling. If not does anyone have any current testing of the new stock.

upload_2019-8-6_8-44-46.pngHere’s my base I’ll test again in like 3 weeks or so.
I had a feeling I was in that range.
My last Opti run I was at 491.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-6_8-44-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-6_8-44-46.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Fellas
Got some godtropin 240 (inherited it) have never done it before. 43 years old and not trying to be the next hulk. Looking for the benefits of it and any recommendations for dosage. Know that I will have to do blood work as well
You're welcome to ask,but this is the Optitropin thread. Best to search this thread or the forum, this has been answered a lot.

When the math was done it came out to 3.3 iu a day. I just had another surgery and I’m using it along with tb500 and 157 too speed up post op. so the first 2 weeks are heavy. I’ll do 12 iu a day 6iu am and 6 iu pm. After the 2 weeks I’ll drop down to 2 iu a day. Probably night time.
What dose you plan on running, and what dose got you to 491?

Last edited:
A few posts back I read about pinning fasted .. is this necessary or preference.. I pin at 2:30 am .. I eat rice cakes and a shake and head to the gym by 3am.. than I pin again around 6:30pm.. I can’t really carry my stuff to work since I’m a truck driver and there’s a camera on at all times..