MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

A few posts back I read about pinning fasted .. is this necessary or preference.. I pin at 2:30 am .. I eat rice cakes and a shake and head to the gym by 3am.. than I pin again around 6:30pm.. I can’t really carry my stuff to work since I’m a truck driver and there’s a camera on at all times..

When I was a operator and drove our tractor trailers I kept mine in my yeti on ice and pinned at pilot

Results are in!

My results from running 2iu am and 2iu pm for a total of 4ius daily for two weeks. Honestly, I tested at 13 days on so I'm not sure if I would of waited if my results may have been higher. I reconstituted and treat all vials as 12iu. My base line was 153.

IGF Blacked out-REV.jpg

Results are in!

My results from running 2iu am and 2iu pm for a total of 4ius daily for two weeks. Honestly, I tested at 13 days on so I'm not sure if I would of waited if my results may have been higher. I reconstituted and treat all vials as 12iu. My base line was 153.

View attachment 116481
Why do some people treat the vials as 10iu when they’re 12 ius?

To compensate for the vial potentially being under dosed. The vast majority of non pharma GH is underdosed or complete shit. I’m pretty sure. Not 100 percent.

It’s more to do with variation in vial presentation than quality if I remember correctly. Most kits are 10iu vials. These are known to test at 12. So IMO they should be treated as 12.

What do you guys/gals think? I need some feed back. I'm a noob when it comes to hgh. I am pleased with my igf being high but would y'all be satisfied with a 403 igf-1 reading or would you increase your daily dose a hair? Not sure I would go over 5ius as my hands are already falling a sleep while driving on my current dose of 4iu.

What do you guys/gals think? I need some feed back. I'm a noob when it comes to hgh. I am pleased with my igf being high but would y'all be satisfied with a 403 igf-1 reading or would you increase your daily dose a hair? Not sure I would go over 5ius as my hands are already falling a sleep while driving on my current dose of 4iu.
It’s just a number.

Weigh possible changes against current/desired results/impact/sides... not bloodwork numbers.

Reason why I treat it as 10 so I can compare to other sellers. Like meditropes, pharmatropin, etc.... treat all vials as 10iu regardless the claimed or tested iu per vial. And it will compare best bang for the buck so to speak. And [emoji8]

Results are in!

View attachment 116481

Baseline doesn’t mater after the fact. Going by claim and tested vial dose I am actually doing 6iu 3 am 3 pm but I reconstruct puck with 1ml and do 2.5 units am 2.5 units pm and pulled a 694 I believe but been on for a while.

So IMO your igf is on par I would test again in a few weeks if you can

Baseline doesn’t mater after the fact. Going by claim and tested vial dose I am actually doing 6iu 3 am 3 pm but I reconstruct puck with 1ml and do 2.5 units am 2.5 units pm and pulled a 694 I believe but been on for a while.

So IMO your igf is on par I would test again in a few weeks if you can

Will be testing again in another two weeks right before I go see my trt doc. Doing this because within a few days after my doc visit I'm blasting off and would like an accurate igf-1 reading before my blast since this run will include tren and deca and I've read they can/will screw the numbers.

I guess you could say I'm doing a similar test experiment as you. The test I posted today was split doses but quite frankly I'm already tired of pinning in the middle of the night so a few days ago I started just pinning before bed and will retest and see where that puts me in a few weeks.

Results are in!

View attachment 116481
Thank you sir for the contribution and posting your bloods