MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I’ve been using 2 iu’s for a year straight and bumping it up to 4-6 during a blast. I’ve also taking metformin 250mg twice a day which keeps my sugars in check. If you guys have time you should really look into metformin for longevity . It has so many other uses other then to keep sugars in balance. It’s now being used in patients with cancer because it shrinks tumors. If I stop GH today I would still continue the metformin just to help with lowering my risk of certain cancers. Also for you guys in your 40’s it’s really true about GH being the fountain of youth as long as you don’t abuse it. Since I started my skin looks better and I feel better. I get better sleep and can play with the little ones longer. My blood work has improved along with everything else. That’s my 2 cents. Hope that helps.
Stuff like this makes me strongly consider trying it. My biggest downfall is that I smoked for years and if I even have a small tumor, that thing will grow too.

There’s no pct protocol with gh. Everything goes back to normal within days. From what I’ve read hgh can cause insulin resistants so I monitor my blood glucose just to keep it in check. I think everyone should.

If you’re wanting to time a aas cycle with gh just start it a few months before your blast. I personally like to ramp up hgh slowly before my blasts. Then by the time I’m starting to blast my hgh dose is at my max.
Example;
1st month 2ius
2nd month 3ius
3rd month 4ius then blast my aas cycle while staying on the 4ius. I’ll go back down to 2ius kinda like a cruise after my blast is finished.
You can also just do 2ius straight through the year if that’s your top dose. The longer you stay on hgh the better the results imo.

I think of it like this, hgh grows new cells and the aas grow those cells.

Muscles will look fuller and that’s what I’ve liked most about hgh. Plus the body fat will fall off if the diet plan is decent.

It’s been a year now and I can see a big difference in how full I look. I liked my results so much that I decided to buy enough optis to continue on for the next 8-12 months lol. (Was running other hgh before).
I do not use insulin and have went up to 5ius a day.

Starting on my 2nd kit of optis now. I’m up to 3ius a day.

Not really sure if it’s the hgh but my appetite has grown considerably over the last year. But so has my sweet tooth for chocolate chip cookies :oops:
Taking the good with the bad I suppose
:D
I know there is no pct for gh. I was wondering more if it made sense to cycle on and off for the year just like aas. I just can’t figure out what would make sense. 6 months on 2-3 months off then back again. Or just straight cruise with 2ius 5 days a week almost like trt.

Stuff like this makes me strongly consider trying it. My biggest downfall is that I smoked for years and if I even have a small tumor, that thing will grow too.
Would think low dose (2-3 ius) is the safest route.

And in regards to diabetes,,, the same low dose ( 2-3 ius) taken fasted you should be good 2 go? Or still go with the metformin?

Would think low dose (2-3 ius) is the safest route.

And in regards to diabetes,,, the same low dose ( 2-3 ius) taken fasted you should be good 2 go? Or still go with the metformin?
My glucose levels are spot on. I personally would probably pull bloods every 3 months to see how I’m doing. If your glucose levels are low, I’d use Metformin for sure.

My glucose levels are spot on. I personally would probably pull bloods every 3 months to see how I’m doing. If your glucose levels are low, I’d use Metformin for sure.
Good ol' Meso. I'm sitting on 5 kits. Pinned a weeks worth but things in my life got a tad hectic so I stopped. Ready to proceed with the run but now thinking about a nice round of bloodwork before. I have lots of people depending on me. Would hate to spend more money and put in the work on something that kills me faster. Lol.

If I stop GH today I would still continue the metformin just to help with lowering my risk of certain cancers.

PSA: Metformin has been shown to exhibit mitochondrial toxicity.

Probably not the target audience here that would really care, but in you're into endurance sports stay away. We live and die by the energy those little guys can produce.

Good ol' Meso. I'm sitting on 5 kits. Pinned a weeks worth but things in my life got a tad hectic so I stopped. Ready to proceed with the run but now thinking about a nice round of bloodwork before. I have lots of people depending on me. Would hate to spend more money and put in the work on something that kills me faster. Lol.
Yeah, I’m not into helping cancer grow any faster.

I'm going out on a limb here but i think the majority of bad sides are the result of extreme doses? 2 ius for most men my age and older is basically trt or replacement dosage?
That’s my understanding. 2-4 is what I’ve always understood to be the sweet spot where you shouldn’t need insulin, you get fat burn, great sleep and avoid CTS.

How do you incorporate the gh throughout the year. From what I’ve read it would obviously go great with cycles but there seems to be no real cycle length for it. From what I can see it looks like you’d want to start the growth before the cycle but not sure how to make this work.
I have been running year round.... but sometimes I will take 2-3 months off---- depends on budget, labs and how I feel.

Sorry if I missed it but what is your daily injection schedule if I may ask?
last meal at 6:30---- 2-3 IU's every night around 9 pm 6 days a week.... I sometimes go as high as 4---- usually aim for 3 but if just trying to cruise 2--2.5 all depends on my goals---- but I always run 6 days a week when I am on.

David Sinclair, Ph.D., A.O. is a Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging at Harvard Medical School. He is best known for his work on understanding why we age and how to slow its effects.

In case you don't wanna watch the whole video, i have included the cliff notes. The Joe Rogan Experience - David Sinclair, Ph.D. - Podcast Notes

Discusses Metformin, and many other anti aging supps. NO HGH discussed.

In regards to cycling GH, i don't believe it is necessary. I say that in regards to keeping your IGF levels at a normal physiological range. Not super physiological levels. It's like test right, an amount to keep your blood levels in range is good, too high/ too low not good. I truly believe test and GH are some of the safest things we can supplement with, since our body naturally produces them.

If worried about the negative side affects, i would suggest 2 iu a day, and get blood work done to see how your body is processing it. Also monitor blood glucose.

I don't believe in pharm grade phamplets it mentions to cycle the GH, like 5 on 2 off or anything of that nature.

I know there is no pct for gh. I was wondering more if it made sense to cycle on and off for the year just like aas. I just can’t figure out what would make sense. 6 months on 2-3 months off then back again. Or just straight cruise with 2ius 5 days a week almost like trt.
I believe you wouldn’t get the same benefits if you cycled on and off of hgh. You might not even see any results if on hgh short term to where you might think it’s not doing anything. The longer it’s ran is when you will see the results.
6 months is what I think the minimum run should be.

I seen results at 3-4 months in. Then again at 6 months noticed more, and at around a year on, I seen a big difference from when I started.
They were all small results throughout but added up to where I decided to continue on with my run.

I do kinda cycle the hgh due to my upcoming aas blasts. But I don’t ‘come off’ running hgh. I did take about a 3-4 week break before starting the optis but only because I ran out of pins and kept forgetting to order em lol.

My sweet spot is 3ius. I would have no problem running 3ius and staying at that dose. I do the 5 on 2 off as well and night pins before bed. But only because it fits my schedule best.

I’ve ran hgh different ways and pinned at different times and personally, so far, haven’t seen any difference (in the mirror) from when I pin it.
I just found what works best with my schedule and pin accordingly.

This is just my experience and my opinions. :)

I believe you wouldn’t get the same benefits if you cycled on and off of hgh. You might not even see any results if on hgh short term to where you might think it’s not doing anything. The longer it’s ran is when you will see the results.

I seen results at 3-4 months in. Then again at 6 months noticed more, and at around a year on, I seen a big difference from when I started.
They were all small results throughout but added up to where I decided to continue on with my run.

I do kinda cycle the hgh due to my upcoming aas blasts. But I don’t ‘come off’ running hgh. I did take about a 3-4 week break before starting the optis but only because I ran out of pins and kept forgetting to order em lol.

My sweet spot is 3ius. I would have no problem running 3ius and staying at that dose. I do the 5 on 2 off as well and night pins before bed. But only because it fits my schedule best.

I’ve ran hgh different ways and pinned at different times and personally, so far, haven’t seen any difference (in the mirror) from when I pin it.

Thanks for the knowledge. Much appreciated.

Thanks for all the info buddy.

Is there any research indicating using GH has the same effect as supplemental test use. Where the body would no longer produce test or in this case GH.