MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I pin about an hour before bed...

I’m big on what fits your schedule. If it’s more convenient to pin mornings do that. Same with night pins.
I like my results with my gh pinning schedule. (Before bed).
Just like @Mighty-mouse likes his results pinning morning and evening.

It’s awesome that you’re researching and getting familiar with what you are going to do! I suggest everyone does exactly what you are doing when it comes to that. On the other hand, don’t overthink it too much. ;) :)
Thanks buddy. I’m pretty much set on running it. Just trying to get as much info as I can. I will run for 6 months and see how it goes and decide how to move on from there.

I dont post much anymore, just mainly lurk...

I decided to give optitropin a try. Testing and feedback has been great. But what sold me was how @opti runs his business. Real classy guy.

Communication was great. Answered every single question, and was quick to respond.

Product touched down maybe 3 days after order was placed. Packaged appropriately.

Now, I'm gonna do my best to get igf done in 4 weeks or so. It's been really tough getting it done recently due to work schedule and the lab not being open on Saturdays. I dont know if it recently changed, but they're now open half days on Saturdays. No promises. But I'll try.

Pack arrived as said customer service and shipping spot on Opti
Got Amazon prime beat

Friend got his opti order. 3 days from first email to Touch down.
Communication was great.

He has been running TP's blacktops for over 2 years now and will make the switch when the current kit runs out.

So I decided to buy 2 more kits after running 2 kits last 2 months. Fast ta and excellent communication from opti.

@AnTabolic73, @GIVEitUP, @Masters Power, and @Tiredandhot thank you very much gentlemen for your feedback. I am happy to know that you are satisfied with my T/A and communication. I am certain you will love the Optis. Enjoy them and keep us posted on your progress.

TD. Super fast shipping and great communication. Switching from startropin to opti’s starting tomorrow :D
@Savagesteve thank you for your feedback. I am looking forward to reading up on your progress regarding the Optis and how they compare to previous Somatropin's you have used. Keep us posted.

What up everyone!!!! I just had blood drawn yesterday to see my base and share with the Community.
I’ve been off of the Opti’s for roughly 4 months. As soon as I get the results I’ll post my base and wait 3 weeks or so and post my new labs. Thanks again Opti for being here and your Consistent product.
Blessings
@Fecalhead, thank you for your kind words bud. I am looking forward to your labs during your intra-HGH dosing. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Oh I probably won’t. I just like to read and see results. Plus the price is always a factor. But it’s something I’ve always wondered about and I have no desire to use insulin. Just seems like a lot but it does seem like opti has some great gh.
@size26s thanks bud. You are correct, the Optis have been testing great. Let me know if I can be of any help.

There’s no pct protocol with gh. Everything goes back to normal within days. From what I’ve read hgh can cause insulin resistants so I monitor my blood glucose just to keep it in check. I think everyone should.

If you’re wanting to time a aas cycle with gh just start it a few months before your blast. I personally like to ramp up hgh slowly before my blasts. Then by the time I’m starting to blast my hgh dose is at my max.
Example;
1st month 2ius
2nd month 3ius
3rd month 4ius then blast my aas cycle while staying on the 4ius. I’ll go back down to 2ius kinda like a cruise after my blast is finished.
You can also just do 2ius straight through the year if that’s your top dose. The longer you stay on hgh the better the results imo.

I think of it like this, hgh grows new cells and the aas grow those cells.

Muscles will look fuller and that’s what I’ve liked most about hgh. Plus the body fat will fall off if the diet plan is decent.

It’s been a year now and I can see a big difference in how full I look. I liked my results so much that I decided to buy enough optis to continue on for the next 8-12 months lol. (Was running other hgh before).
I do not use insulin and have went up to 5ius a day.

Starting on my 2nd kit of optis now. I’m up to 3ius a day.

Not really sure if it’s the hgh but my appetite has grown considerably over the last year. But so has my sweet tooth for chocolate chip cookies :oops:
Taking the good with the bad I suppose
:D
@bolder sounds like you are loving the Optis. I am glad to hear that you are getting excellent results. By the way I love me some chocolate chip cookies as well but lately the Samoas have been my weakness.

@opti in your auto reply email your product tested well and you will continue to test. Is the testing info on the auto reply apply to the batch you are currently selling. If not does anyone have any current testing of the new stock.
@Thegreek, I am not sure if you your question has been answered. I am replying as I am reading through the posts on this thread.

Below is the link to the batch #2 that is currently in circulation. If you have any further questions please let me know.

HGH - Domestic USA

Results are in!

My results from running 2iu am and 2iu pm for a total of 4ius daily for two weeks. Honestly, I tested at 13 days on so I'm not sure if I would of waited if my results may have been higher. I reconstituted and treat all vials as 12iu. My base line was 153.

View attachment 116481
@B Ware thank you for sharing your results. Have you ran other Somatropins in the past and if so how do the Optis compare to them?

2 day t/a. Thanks again!

Another flawless transaction. Easy to pay, easy to communicate with and fast service.

Incredible source. Appreciate a well run business.
Thank you @OldSmice and @pigeonhed for your feedback. Enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress.

Hey bro my ProtonMail is hacked. It’s no longer me using that email. I’ll be in touch once secure
Thank you for the alert, action taken.

Thank you once again for posting your results @Mighty-mouse. Any theory on why the -84 point decrease besides the missing vodka & tequila shots?:D Did you change anything?

@B Ware thank you for sharing your results. Have you ran other Somatropins in the past and if so how do the Optis compare to them?

This is my first go at gh so I have nothing to compare to. I can only compare to what I’ve read from others experiences.

I truly hope you continue to provide the product and service that you have so far so I don’t have to compare Optis to anything else.

I will be pulling bloods again this weekend to check my thyroid and igf levels. I’ve also changed my spit dose to one daily dose so I want to see how much that effects my score. Once I have those numbers I’m blasting off and will probably up my dose a bit and may change up how I dose depending on what the test results show.

Last edited:
While I haven’t got bloods, I have noticed so far that my hair is growing a lot more than the previous gh I was on...shaving eod isn’t going to cut it anymore :(

Ordering lab work now. I'm wanting to get my thyroid levels checked this time. Can someone please tell me if this is the test I need? "Thyroid Profile w/ TSH" There are a few choices for thyroid with TSH so I'm a bit confused.

On a side note, my cts is killer while sleeping and driving. I've read that taking T4 may help this but I don't want to sail on that ship until I actually check my thyroid.

Ordering lab work now. I'm wanting to get my thyroid levels checked this time. Can someone please tell me if this is the test I need? "Thyroid Profile w/ TSH" There are a few choices for thyroid with TSH so I'm a bit confused.

On a side note, my cts is killer while sleeping and driving. I've read that taking T4 may help this but I don't want to sail on that ship until I actually check my thyroid.
Will this be your first time checking your thyroid labels?

Will this be your first time checking your thyroid labels?

No ma’am, anytime I’ve ever had a testosterone panel done by my doc or myself it always has “thyroid profile with TSH” included with the test. Just wasn’t sure if I needed to get a more detailed test done. Plus I’m not ordering my usual testosterone test as I’m just checking thyroid and igf-1. I’ve never had a problem with my thyroid so never really was concerned. I’ve read about the effects hgh has on it and the benefits of adding T4 so I’m curious to see my numbers to see if I need to add T4

No ma’am, anytime I’ve ever had a testosterone panel done by my doc or myself it always has “thyroid profile with TSH” included with the test. Just wasn’t sure if I needed to get a more detailed test done. Plus I’m not ordering my usual testosterone test as I’m just checking thyroid and igf-1. I’ve never had a problem with my thyroid so never really was concerned. I’ve read about the effects hgh has on it and the benefits of adding T4 so I’m curious to see my numbers to see if I need to add T4
I’m curious too. Keep us posted.

I noticed my cts and numbness has started to subside as I've gotten thru about 70iu of my first kit. I'm only at 2iu so half of your dose.

I noticed my cts and numbness has started to subside as I've gotten thru about 70iu of my first kit. I'm only at 2iu so half of your dose.
Definitely individual sides. I have zero cts and numbness at 6iu. I have tightness in my thumb, but that's it.

I had very slight cts while I was doing split doses but now that I’m doing a single dose it gets pretty bad at times. Honestly, I’m just guessing as to what brought it on. It seems logical, maybe? But, it could also be that maybe it took me running it a month for me to get sides? Cts sucks but it’s bearable. It has me tossing during the night to get the blood flowing to my wrist/ fingers.