MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I can't relate for HGH, but for slin yes.

The onset time is faster in a muscle than into fat. It can be even faster if you pin a muscle that you'll use in the next minute compare to an inactive muscle. Peak will come faster and duration will also be modified, it will be shorten.

Exactly what I was thinking, thank you brother. I’m thinking IM injections are going to be my choice for preworkout injections. If I was doing fasted cardio I would also go this route.

@Tiredandhot is correct stating that IM is absorbed faster than Subq. With that said insulin is more absorbed through the stomach and delts compared to quads and glutes. I mean even increasing skin temperature can help with absorption rates.

IMO you should be more concerned about your insulin and their onset peak and duration time more so than worrying about subq or IM injection timing.

mands

Thanks Mands. I dug up some more info and have been experimenting with my GH injection mixed with humalin R pinned intramuscular targeting the periworkout period. So far so good. Noted that sides seemed to come on a little stronger from the GH and I think the timing on the humalin R for the periwokout period is perfect. I think intramuscular humalog would come on too fast for the periworkout period and actually makes me a little nervous.
IMG_3710.jpg
IMG_3668.jpg

IMO...
The only for sure way to know if any HGH is actually HGH is to have it HPLC tested!
There’s so many uncertain variables from each individual that could hinder IGF-1 scores.
I know that sending in a vial of HGH is very pricey but I believe it’s really the only true way to know for sure.

@opti this does put you in a spot when it comes to individuals IGF-1 scores.

I believe the best way to go about this would be for anyone that believes their HGH is under dosed/bunk is to send in their own vial to have it tested. If it comes back under dosed or bunk then you should reimburse for the testing AND the entire purchase that was made.

This may become really pricey if the Optis test bad, but since you test every batch and stand behind your product I believe it’s a fair deal.
On the other hand if it comes back dosed as advertised then the customer is out the cost for the lab tests.

Just my thoughts... :)

Friend got his opti order. 3 days from first email to Touch down.
Communication was great.

He has been running TP's blacktops for over 2 years now and will make the switch when the current kit runs out.

So I decided to buy 2 more kits after running 2 kits last 2 months. Fast ta and excellent communication from opti.

Friend got his opti order. 3 days from first email to Touch down.
Communication was great.

He has been running TP's blacktops for over 2 years now and will make the switch when the current kit runs out.
Glad you're making the change. You'll be happy.