MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

How I do all my serum test is ; reconstruct hgh with 1ml of bac or sterile water pin all 1ml in delt. 3 hrs later pull bloods.

Set apt for 8am wake up at 445 or so to pin. If that’s to early set it at 9.

But make sure you get there early enough and put emphasis on the time your blood needs to be drawn. But not demanding. If ya know what I mean.

I

Yea that looks perfect thanks for the advise!

I could be reconstituting with too much but I hear some people are doing 120units bac water as well. Gunna try and reconstitute with 100units back water (1mL) and pull bloods in another month.

If you are assuming there are 12iu of gh per vial, 1.2ml/120 units bac makes the math easy. It's what I do. As long as you're drawing 0.2ml/20 units back out per pin to get the 2iu of gh, you're not doing anything wrong there.

How I do all my serum test is ; reconstruct hgh with 1ml of bac or sterile water pin all 1ml in delt. 3 hrs later pull bloods.

Set apt for 8am wake up at 445 or so to pin. If that’s to early set it at 9.

But make sure you get there early enough and put emphasis on the time your blood needs to be drawn. But not demanding. If ya know what I mean.

I

So I'm wanting to test Saturday morning and was thinking about going with a serum test but its got me scratching my head for a few reasons. You inject the whole vial IM? Thats more than twice my normal dose so it has me a bit worried. I believe I've read serum test are a better test but I can't wrap my head around why. I would rather just inject my normal dose and get a reading and see where my normal daily dose puts me rather than bang out a whole vial and go get tested. Please help me understand why someone would consider serum over igf testing?

That's not a good reading, regardless of no pre bloods. @Mighty-mouse is getting very high readings. Read something about some people having gh antibodies, could that be the issue? Has anyone else had igf1 pulled on optis?

7 weeks is long enough, though some people say to wait about 3 hours after pinning tho mighty mouse doesnt.
Not the greatest source but Bostin Loyd was saying he runs upwards of 10 IU's and his IGf doesn't even budge. He said his girlfriend will run 2 IU from the same kits and get readings of 400. So I think your theory might be plausable.

For me I know the hgh is working because I can't gain fat even if I tried. I am only running 2 iu daily and my waist line is under 30" even with my current diet being a bit loose. Without hgh my waist sits at 32" when my diet is loose.

So I'm wanting to test Saturday morning and was thinking about going with a serum test but its got me scratching my head for a few reasons. You inject the whole vial IM? Thats more than twice my normal dose so it has me a bit worried. I believe I've read serum test are a better test but I can't wrap my head around why. I would rather just inject my normal dose and get a reading and see where my normal daily dose puts me rather than bang out a whole vial and go get tested. Please help me understand why someone would consider serum over igf testing?
If I not mistaken, serum ensures its real hgh. Igf1 shows how much your body is utilizing it. @mands or @Mighty-mouse , y'all seem to be well versed, can you confirm?

Opti has tests showing his latest batch is good, not sure I see a point in serum unless you think your kit may be bunk.

Not the greatest source but Bostin Loyd was saying he runs upwards of 10 IU's and his IGf doesn't even budge. He said his girlfriend will run 2 IU from the same kits and get readings of 400. So I think your theory might be plausable.

For me I know the hgh is working because I can't gain fat even if I tried. I am only running 2 iu daily and my waist line is under 30" even with my current diet being a bit loose. Without hgh my waist sits at 32" when my diet is loose.
So even with a low igf1 using hgh, it still works as good as someone with high igf1? Doesn't sound right but I could be wrong.

First make sure they are open on Saturday.

When doing a serum test you are checking the levels of HGH in your body. By injecting the whole vial it will tell you the potency of the vial/growth. If you inject your normal dosage it wouldn’t be that high 3hrs later so the serum test would be a waist of money.

We all take HGH to get high IGF-1 values!

Serum - test potency/legitimacy
IGF- test to make sure it is actually growth and not fragment and to see if your dose needs to be altered

The things that need to be monitored while using HGH; IGF-1, T4, T3, Liver

Now I have had a test from pharmacom where I scored high as fucking hell on a serum test but scored like 170 on IGF 4 weeks later. I’m sure it was fragmented hgh or some peptide to score high hgh numbers rather than the real deal.

First thing I would do if I got a low igf score would be run a serum test on it.

If I not mistaken, serum ensures its real hgh. Igf1 shows how much your body is utilizing it. @mands or @Mighty-mouse , y'all seem to be well versed, can you confirm?

Opti has tests showing his latest batch is good, not sure I see a point in serum unless you think your kit may be bunk.

This is what I thought but wasn’t sure if I was missing something. Thanks

When doing a serum test you are checking the levels of HGH in your body. By injecting the whole vial it will tell you the potency of the vial/growth. If you inject your normal dosage it wouldn’t be that high 3hrs later so the serum test would be a waist of money.

IGF- test to make sure it is actually growth and not fragment and to see if your dose needs to be altered

Now I have had a test from pharmacom where I scored high as fucking hell on a serum test but scored like 170 on IGF 4 weeks later. I’m sure it was fragmented hgh or some peptide to score high hgh numbers rather than the real deal.

First thing I would do if I got a low igf score would be run a serum test on it.

Great Info thanks.

Curious about your Pharmacom experience. I’ve seen your Opti thread and your base igf numbers are better than what Pharmacom gh gave you. Does that mean you stoped using their product or were you satisfied with the serum test where you continued?

Ordered a kit from opti and it took 3 days to arrive from the time funds were sent. Great shipping speed, great communication, and everything looks good with the product itself. First shot was today, and I’m hoping to get bloodwork done later into the run.

If you are assuming there are 12iu of gh per vial, 1.2ml/120 units bac makes the math easy. It's what I do. As long as you're drawing 0.2ml/20 units back out per pin to get the 2iu of gh, you're not doing anything wrong there.

Yea that exactly what I’m doing. Will run a serum test next week and see.

All the tests support these are real and from what I have been reading since following this thread people are experiencing sides that real GH will have. I love this isn’t just hgh fragment...

But even if the score comes back high on a GH serum test does this mean it is real hgh? Or is the only way to really know if IGF levels or actual testing ?

Last edited:
Great Info thanks.

Curious about your Pharmacom experience. I’ve seen your Opti thread and your base igf numbers are better than what Pharmacom gh gave you. Does that mean you stoped using their product or were you satisfied with the serum test where you continued?

I know right, it gave me lower than my baseline.

I did serum test first then ran product and igf 4-5 weeks after and when I seen the igf numbers I quit

Question: if I take my dose of gh fasted in the AM, how long should I wait before eating? I’m starving lol.

2 hours I believe is rule of thumb. It takes some getting use to scheduling when to pin and when to eat. Easiest way I’ve found is to pin before bed and in the middle of the night. I do middle of the night pins so when I wake I can have coffee and breakfast

2 hours I believe is rule of thumb. It takes some getting use to scheduling when to pin and when to eat. Easiest way I’ve found is to pin before bed and in the middle of the night. I do middle of the night pins so when I wake I can have coffee and breakfast
Ughh, that’s annoying. Well I waited about 45 min to an hour then had breakfast.

Quick T/A with Opti. This will be my first GH run and Opti had no problem answering all my questions. Definitely will be using him again. Question about timing..does anyone ever pin pre or post workout? So say you eat breakfast. 1.5 hrs later you workout, would that be enough time after a meal to take it?