MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Can you be more specific to the changes in your wife?
She has been on Optis for 2 months now. Exactly two months as of yesterday. She lost about 8-10 pounds of fat. Her body composition is starting to change. People surly can notice it. Her sleep is better, her recovery from training is faster for sure.

She has been on Optis for 2 months now. Exactly two months as of yesterday. She lost about 8-10 pounds of fat. Her body composition is starting to change. People surly can notice it. Her sleep is better, her recovery from training is faster for sure.
That’s great! When you have time tell us about her diet.

That’s great! When you have time tell us about her diet.
She is in caloric surplus currently. Her macros are like this;
50 p 30 c 20 f. She carb cycles as needed. Heavy days complex carbs are in by 2 pm no later. Hope this helps. She is on a mini cut like I am. She upped her cardio by 15%. Fasted cardio 3 days a week.

She is in caloric surplus currently. Her macros are like this;
50 p 30 c 20 f. She carb cycles as needed. Heavy days complex carbs are in by 2 pm no later. Hope this helps. She is on a mini cut like I am. She upped her cardio by 15%. Fasted cardio 3 days a week.
Bet she looks amazing!

Went back a few pages and didn’t see so forgive me if I missed it. My wife is interested in jumping on gh...how many iu is your wife on a day? Pinning fasted and at what time?

Went back a few pages and didn’t see so forgive me if I missed it. My wife is interested in jumping on gh...how many iu is your wife on a day? Pinning fasted and at what time?
She has been on 2 ius split from day 1. 1 in the am fasted and one 2 hours prior to bed. Mostly fasted. Now she is taking her last shot around 4-5 pm. Trying to see if that makes any difference. She takes thyroid meds. T3 and T4 about 120 mcg. So for sure keeping her thyroid in check also aids to the fat loss.

She has been on 2 ius split from day 1. 1 in the am fasted and one 2 hours prior to bed. Mostly fasted. Now she is taking her last shot around 4-5 pm. Trying to see if that makes any difference. She takes thyroid meds. T3 and T4 about 120 mcg. So for sure keeping her thyroid in check also aids to the fat loss.
What’s the breakdown between t3 and t4?

Sponsors

Latest posts