MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ouch! I am assuming the surgery went well? Do not forget to cater to her.:) Thank you for keeping us posted. I wish your lady a speedy recovery.

Thank you. All went well, she is home finally, was released on Friday afternoon. You bet i been catering to her, trying to make life as easy as possible.

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water.

I feel like I’m growing faster and getting thicker too 210.9 today and I am not following a strict diet. Had Mexican food last night and about to go eat some wings. I do eat a shit ton though and spend a good 2 hrs a day on the toliet thanks to the fiber pills.

But here is the results and current pics. I added a tanning on the pics cause I’m white as shit with a sun burn.

View attachment 115369View attachment 115370View attachment 115371View attachment 115372View attachment 115373

Shit dude..
I need to get on your cycle.. how you like the t4???
Bout to hit 40 in 30 days..

T/A was super fast and communication was top notch.

I'm a long time gear head who's never ventured over to the gh side until now. I had so many questions as its not quite as simple as using aas and needs to be taken more serious. I ended up reading this thread within a few days and I'm glad I did. Almost everything I needed to know was within theses pages. I'm thankful for all the shared knowledge and experiences.

Last edited:
@opti can you post up current pricing. I know you had an introductory price that was change, but am looking for a spoon rather that reading a bunch. I'm on vacation and will be either placing an order with you when I get back or the normal guy

@opti can you post up current pricing. I know you had an introductory price that was change, but am looking for a spoon rather that reading a bunch. I'm on vacation and will be either placing an order with you when I get back or the normal guy
He has an auto reply list when you email him. Just a heads up

T/A was super fast and communication was top notch.

I'm a long time gear head who's never ventured over to the gh side until now. I had so many questions as its not quite as simple as using aas and needs to be taken more serious. I ended up reading this thread within a few days and I'm glad I did. Almost everything I needed to know was within theses pages. I'm thankful for all the shared knowledge and experiences.

Another 2 day TA. You rock Opti man!!
@B Ware and @Kim thank you very much for sharing your
feedback. Enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress. Have a great day.

@Logan44551 below is my updated price list. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email.

Optiropin's are 120iu kits:

1 kit - $160 $1.33/iu
2 - 5 kits - $150/ea $1.25/iu
6 - 9 kits - $145/ea $1.20iu
10+ kits - $140/ea $1.16/iu

@B Ware and @Kim thank you very much for sharing your
feedback. Enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress. Have a great day.

@Logan44551 below is my updated price list. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email.

Optiropin's are 120iu kits:

1 kit - $160 $1.33/iu
2 - 5 kits - $150/ea $1.25/iu
6 - 9 kits - $145/ea $1.20iu
10+ kits - $140/ea $1.16/iu
It looks like you might have lowered your prices. Which is good because the HGH world is very competitive right now. I love your optis and there are also other good hgh available too. I hope to keep going with you...

8C80F00A-5109-4B08-A70C-4B17D0BF2198.jpeg C6A5EE70-4113-4730-AE6E-3BDDD5773A9C.jpeg
Pulling blood next week. Planning on taking my regular morning dose of 2 ius fasted then pull with in two hours. I take 6 per day. 4 before bed and 2 in the am. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Here is my blood report. It’s interesting that my doctor asked for igf1 but the lab is showing the range only. Hopefully someone can chime in and help me read it lol. I haven’t gone over with my doc yet. But his note to the office is definitely apparent DECREASE TEST!!

Here is my blood report. It’s interesting that my doctor asked for igf1 but the lab is showing the range only. Hopefully someone can chime in and help me read it lol. I haven’t gone over with my doc yet. But his note to the office is definitely apparent DECREASE TEST!!
Info isn’t all blacked out in the second pic.

Edit* I’d black out all the Info at the top And the specimen Info

View attachment 115731 View attachment 115730

I didn’t see any IGF numbers on it. I would donate blood, it’s not that high but it is above range. You can pull igf for 63 dollars from privatemedlabs but I think they only use labcorp for pulling the blood

I didn’t see any IGF numbers on it. I would donate blood, it’s not that high but it is above range. You can pull igf for 63 dollars from privatemedlabs but I think they only use labcorp for pulling the blood
Good info. Labcorp is also a preferred lab from my insurance. I highly doubt my insurance will pay for my blood again this soon.