MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water.

I feel like I’m growing faster and getting thicker too 210.9 today and I am not following a strict diet. Had Mexican food last night and about to go eat some wings. I do eat a shit ton though and spend a good 2 hrs a day on the toliet thanks to the fiber pills.

But here is the results and current pics. I added a tanning on the pics cause I’m white as shit with a sun burn.

585086449.608136public.jpg585086477.024398public.jpg585086465.346481public.jpg585086502.318510public.jpg585086471.065875public.jpg

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water.

I feel like I’m growing faster and getting thicker too 210.9 today and I am not following a strict diet. Had Mexican food last night and about to go eat some wings. I do eat a shit ton though and spend a good 2 hrs a day on the toliet thanks to the fiber pills.

But here is the results and current pics. I added a tanning on the pics cause I’m white as shit with a sun burn.

View attachment 115369View attachment 115370View attachment 115371View attachment 115372View attachment 115373

Thanks for the post!

View attachment 115369View attachment 115370View attachment 115371View attachment 115372View attachment 115373
Wow you’re humongous! Way to go!

Ok fellas and @Kim here is my first blood pull on split dosing 2.5 am and 2.5 pm this is only week 2 and 1st blood pull on this protocol but it blew the 5iu am pin schedule out the god damn water

Did you have labs showing low T4? Curious how that has changed anything for you, I had my first set of labs on gH also pull Thyroid panel my TSH was not high but not mid range and my T4 was low. I ordered some T4 but curious how you decided on the dosage and what has been the outcome from adding it vs not

Did you have labs showing low T4? Curious how that has changed anything for you, I had my first set of labs on gH also pull Thyroid panel my TSH was not high but not mid range and my T4 was low. I ordered some T4 but curious how you decided on the dosage and what has been the outcome from adding it vs not

I always take T4 dosing over 2iu a day. My T4 levels are within range at that dose. I was on 150mcg on my 5iu am schedule but lowered. I will be doing a full body panel next week to check everything and will adjust accordingly. I have all my bloodwork in the hgh section on meso. I pull almost every week.

I always take T4 dosing over 2iu a day. My T4 levels are within range at that dose. I was on 150mcg on my 5iu am schedule but lowered. I will be doing a full body panel next week to check everything and will adjust accordingly. I have all my bloodwork in the hgh section on meso. I pull almost every week.

Awesome. I will check it out, thanks

I’m guessing by your name you’re not that tall?
So my super high IQ says the shorter you are the higher the igf-1 score when in hgh?????
Just joking!!!!!!!Holy shit that is through the roof!!!!!
Good job brother!!!!!!

I’m guessing by your name you’re not that tall?
So my super high IQ says the shorter you are the higher the igf-1 score when in hgh?????
Just joking!!!!!!!Holy shit that is through the roof!!!!!
Good job brother!!!!!!

I’m short as shit bro!! 5’4” but there could be some truth in the igf being high lol

You look incredible , bro. time to get on stage!!! Don’t need blood test to see how the gh is changing you

God damn bro! Lookin thicker than a snicker!!

Dam! So split dosing may be the way to go.

Awesome brother, thanks for doing this and looking good. I’m eod dosing at the moment, your testing has me interested. Once doses get a little higher I will probably go to ed dosing. I know you said you noticed some increased sides with this dosing, think you said tighter hands, and more achy muscles/joints but less water retention. Is that still accurate? How’s lethargy? I’ve noticed way less lethargy so far on the opritropins than black tops.

Awesome brother, thanks for doing this and looking good. I’m eod dosing at the moment, your testing has me interested. Once doses get a little higher I will probably go to ed dosing. I know you said you noticed some increased sides with this dosing, think you said tighter hands, and more achy muscles/joints but less water retention. Is that still accurate? How’s lethargy? I’ve noticed way less lethargy so far on the opritropins than black tops.

Yes the tightness in fingers is greater now at split dosing. I however notice more of a lethargic effect than the black tops.