MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

2 iu last 5 days. Feel more energetic immediately after pinning and I have a higher amount of mental clarity. I’ve only read about lethargy but then there’s those few that experience the mental benefits. My muscles are also fuller and vascularity seemed to have increase a bit. Nothing major yet but I feel something. Hands and feet hurt, though lol. Seemed to subside after the 3rd day. Great stuff. I always fast after pinning btw

Ok I rarely do this. But, to increase your igf levels you need to follow a strict regiment of tequila! Avion preferably I have blood work to back this up!

Great price, BUT.... says on website physician license number required at checkout to purchase.

I order from here (see below). Not to mention it is supporting a small business owned by disabled vets.

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-bacteriostaic-water-30ml-2-pack?_pos=3&_sid=760cc5513&_ss=r
I left that part blank and my order still went through. They charged my card. Should be good to go. If they do say something I’ll give them my doctor in Mexico’s number.
But to me looks like my order went through. I bought a 1,000 of them and selling at $5 a pop. I accept all crypto’s even personal checks.
Lmao j/k!
I did order 5 let ya know if they land.
Blessings brother

I left that part blank and my order still went through. They charged my card. Should be good to go. If they do say something I’ll give them my doctor in Mexico’s number.
But to me looks like my order went through. I bought a 1,000 of them and selling at $5 a pop. I accept all crypto’s even personal checks.
Lmao j/k!
I did order 5 let ya know if they land.
Blessings brother
They denied the order leaving it blank didn’t work. Shit!

I got a letter stating they can’t fill my order without my doctor’s consent. I need to check to see if I got charged. Need a good solid source for bac water now.

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/sterile-water-for-injection-20ml-25-pk

I use this stuff even though there is no BA in it I have never had any issues with it. As always I can always add the BA if needed. But 25 bottles for 79 bucks

But just so we are clear I have never added BA to it. I use only sterile water and no issues or pip or welts or anything

@opti , i am hoping to use yours fasted in the morning and do a lil cardio. That may be difficult however based on my crazy work schedule. In the past i typically always just ran it pre workout, wasn't so much concerned with fat loss, was just looking for the IGF spike.

** also noticed one hell of a vacuum when i was mixing bac water this morning. The puck dissolved very quickly as well, and GH not cloudy what so ever. All great indicators of a damn good product.

Will keep everyone updated

There is some theories floating around as to not build up insulin resistance. Hence the 2 days off. I’ve run GH before at just 3 days a week. Doing 6 ius on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I don’t think igf levels drop that quickly, but..... I don’t have blood work to support that statement.

What I will do in regards to igf test is test on a Monday morning after taking the weekend break, and before the next pin.

In the past where I scored a 461 was done on the 5 on 2 off method.

And yes, it does save me some money as well by stretching the product further.
@BIG74 looking forward to your igf bloodwork. Thank you for your feedback and glad to know you are happy with the both the vacuum and dissolving of the puck. Keep us posted on your progress.

So just to update y’all been on 2.5 pinned 2 times a day.

Noticeable more tightness in fingers and continuing lethargic feeling than the 5iu pinned once daily

Have noticed less water weight. Was going to pull bloods today but they closed at 1130am. Noticed more pain in joints all over body. Started taking 800 ibuprofen to help. A little more vascularity in arms for sure.
@Mighty-mouse I wonder if their will be a significant igf increase-decrease? Looking forward to your results. I'm glad to read up on your progress though, seems like the Optis are working quite well for you.

Hi everybody. Been a minute. Looking big AF @Mighty-mouse nice job bro.

Hey @Kim How is the opti run going?

My wife has been 2iu - 7 days/week for a while now. She is loving them. Her wrists and arms still hurt so I said maybe we should take a break from the GH. Her exact words were “Hell no, I like em!” Haha.
Its about time for me to re-order.
Hahaha @puckhog how dare you even suggest for your lady to come off the Optis?! Glad to hear she is loving them. Continue to keep us posted on her progress.

Awesome! Glad to hear about your wife!! I’m really enjoying them. I just ordered some more and now my friends here want some, so I may have to order more again! Did you and your family enjoy the 4th? How’s the @Mac11wildcat training going? Would love some progress pics posted if you have time? :p:D:)
@Kim hope you are doing well. If you guys decide to post progress pictures please tag me if you do not mind? Would like to follow the thread. Thank you for your feedback as well.

I am 2/2 am/pm. Scheduled IGF test for next week. Not on Opti but want to check my level on this brand.
@JP1979 just out of curiosity what somatropin are you using? Would like for you to keep us updated regarding your igf results if you do not mind?

@BIG74 looking forward to your igf bloodwork. Thank you for your feedback and glad to know you are happy with the both the vacuum and dissolving of the puck. Keep us posted on your progress.

@Mighty-mouse I wonder if their will be a significant igf increase-decrease? Looking forward to your results. I'm glad to read up on your progress though, seems like the Optis are working quite well for you.

Hahaha @puckhog how dare you even suggest for your lady to come off the Optis?! Glad to hear she is loving them. Continue to keep us posted on her progress.

@Kim hope you are doing well. If you guys decide to post progress pictures please tag me if you do not mind? Would like to follow the thread. Thank you for your feedback as well.

@JP1979 just out of curiosity what somatropin are you using? Would like for you to keep us updated regarding your igf results if you do not mind?
@puckhog posted his wife. @puckhog show opti your wife..:p