MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@Mighty-mouse or anyone else who might know. Is it best to stick to one daily dose protocol or can you do a day or two of additional shots say on heavy workout days? If extra will help then great, but if a set dose is better I'll stick to that.

Quick question

I plan on starting with 1iu pre workout just to see how it feels. Should I start with a little high of a dose. I do IF as well and plan to break my fast post training and cardio. Apparently, this will promote great effects of gh. Is this okay ? Anything I should change? First time with gh and I’m also someone who is going for “health benefits”. Not that it’s 100% healthy, though. Thanks everyone

All,

Stomach sub-q injection soreness? I pin each morning upon waking sub-q into stomach fat, grab and hold method. Slin pins. I rotate sides/sites but after months of doing this and also twice per week HcG - there’s some definite scar tissue or just inflammation.

Harder to find a spot that doesn’t bite when the pin goes in. Any similar experiences, and suggestions for this? Go into my shoulders as IM? Slin pins can’t be long enough for that I feel. I already pin delts for some shots of gear.
I use 31 gauge slin pins. Bd brand.

Quick question

I plan on starting with 1iu pre workout just to see how it feels. Should I start with a little high of a dose. I do IF as well and plan to break my fast post training and cardio. Apparently, this will promote great effects of gh. Is this okay ? Anything I should change? First time with gh and I’m also someone who is going for “health benefits”. Not that it’s 100% healthy, though. Thanks everyone
I'd do at least 2iu, don't bother with 1iu. I do IF as well, your plan sounds good.