MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Nobody here knows me from a hole in the wall but I figured I'd post my experience anyways. Was using Genotropin and wanted to switch to something cheaper. I did a 2 iu cruise and have continued that with Opti. The only noticeable difference I feel is more hand tingling but other than that it FEELS the same. Should have done bloodwork but I didn't and not feeling a difference makes me confident that this is the real deal. Opti has by far the best customer service and shipping speeds I have personally ever dealt with. Feels like I'm dealing with Amazon with the updates and ease of ordering. 10/10 going to order again.

Nobody here knows me from a hole in the wall but I figured I'd post my experience anyways. Was using Genotropin and wanted to switch to something cheaper. I did a 2 iu cruise and have continued that with Opti. The only noticeable difference I feel is more hand tingling but other than that it FEELS the same. Should have done bloodwork but I didn't and not feeling a difference makes me confident that this is the real deal. Opti has by far the best customer service and shipping speeds I have personally ever dealt with. Feels like I'm dealing with Amazon with the updates and ease of ordering. 10/10 going to order again.
Glad to hear you’re happy! I had the same thing happen to me too. Feeling the opti too!

Pucks arrived safe and sound. Planning to do 3 ius daily, 5 on 2 off. Will be getting IGF done in a few weeks, and post results.

I've scored 461 in the past (another generic GH), running it daily at 3iu, 3iu, 4iu.

The reason i will run Opti's daily at 3iu, is that they are dosed at 12 iu, and i wanna get as much use outta each vial as possible.

Not much of a poster, mostly lurking to learn a thing or two, but just wanted to post some feedback and say thanks to Opti on the great service. I’ve had two transactions that have been quick and easy, and hopefully many more to come. Thanks again Opti, keep it up.

Recently received my order from @opti - super fast t/a and very help explaining preparation and all other questions. Communication on point. Will definitely continue to do business with this guy. Thanks!

5th successful order with Opti. Dude is as good as it gets. Extremely fast TA and just a kind individual in general. Thanks Opti

@tyrolea, @kdq99, @Miluhknees, and @inivas00, thank you very much gentlemen for posting your experience with me. I am very appreciative of your words and that you are satisfied with both my communication and T/A. I look forward to reading up on your progress.

I’m using the hospira brand as well and while using a different sources gh I got red welts for a few weeks but none as of the last 5-6 weeks. I’ll be switching to opti’s once I’m about out of my current gh.
@Savagesteve if you do not mind me asking what Somatropin are you currently using? When will you start the Optis? Keep us posted.

Oh you know,
Dick skin
Eat whatever I want
Big as fuck
Hyperplasia
LMAO @dick skin, can't get much clearer than that. Keep enjoying the Optis @little.

Pucks arrived safe and sound. Planning to do 3 ius daily, 5 on 2 off. Will be getting IGF done in a few weeks, and post results.

I've scored 461 in the past (another generic GH), running it daily at 3iu, 3iu, 4iu.

The reason i will run Opti's daily at 3iu, is that they are dosed at 12 iu, and i wanna get as much use outta each vial as possible.
@BIG74 I look forward to reading up on your progress-feedback regarding the Optis. Will you be using the same game plan on the Optis as you did on your previous run of Somatropin?

@tyrolea, @kdq99, @Miluhknees, and @inivas00, thank you very much gentlemen for posting your experience with me. I am very appreciative of your words and that you are satisfied with both my communication and T/A. I look forward to reading up on your progress.

@Savagesteve if you do not mind me asking what Somatropin are you currently using? When will you start the Optis? Keep us posted.

LMAO @dick skin, can't get much clearer than that. Keep enjoying the Optis @little.

@BIG74 I look forward to reading up on your progress-feedback regarding the Optis. Will you be using the same game plan on the Optis as you did on your previous run of Somatropin?
I’m currently using startropin from pharmasource.

@opti , i am hoping to use yours fasted in the morning and do a lil cardio. That may be difficult however based on my crazy work schedule. In the past i typically always just ran it pre workout, wasn't so much concerned with fat loss, was just looking for the IGF spike.

** also noticed one hell of a vacuum when i was mixing bac water this morning. The puck dissolved very quickly as well, and GH not cloudy what so ever. All great indicators of a damn good product.

Will keep everyone updated

What is your reason for going 5 on 2 off? Why wouldn’t you just run it everyday? I’ve never used gh before but am very interested in it and am trying to learn the various methods?

What is your reason for going 5 on 2 off? Why wouldn’t you just run it everyday? I’ve never used gh before but am very interested in it and am trying to learn the various methods?
5 on 2 off is to primarily save money. Best to run every day tho I'm curious how 2 days off will affect bloodwork, if at all.