MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ordered Opti 240iu kit, does anyone know if hgh in its powdered form can be left out in the heat? Just a lil worried that the hgh may downgrade because of the heatwave going on right now. Google says it should be fine but can anyone back this statement up? I’m still waiting for my order that’s why I’m asking.

Ordered Opti 240iu kit, does anyone know if hgh in its powdered form can be left out in the heat? Just a lil worried that the hgh may downgrade because of the heatwave going on right now. Google says it should be fine but can anyone back this statement up? I’m still waiting for my order that’s why I’m asking.
@janoshik didn't you just do a test with heat and shaking and it was fine?

That was dissolved GH. Undissolved it doesn't really matter as long as you don't bake it in the oven, imo.
That’s good to know. I’ve always wondered how people got hgh overseas without it degrading but it seems like as long as it’s not reconstituted it shouldn’t matter.

Hey guys quick question. Currently my wife and I are using the 240iu blue tops and my wife is getting red blotches and tenderness at the injection spot (SubQ) the next day. Anybody else experience this? I’m not having any issues with them though just her. This is the first time that she has experienced this with any GH including Opti’s. Thanks for the help.

Hey guys quick question. Currently my wife and I are using the 240iu blue tops and my wife is getting red blotches and tenderness at the injection spot (SubQ) the next day. Anybody else experience this? I’m not having any issues with them though just her. This is the first time that she has experienced this with any GH including Opti’s. Thanks for the help.
Ive gotten this every now and then. I assumed I didnt clean the area well enough.

Does she properly disinfect her skin? I usually use one alcohol pad in a circular motion starting from the inside out than a second alcohol pad using the same procedure. If I still see dirt on the second wipe than I use a third. I got a really bad infection in my blood 2 years ago due to improper disinfecting of the skin. This infection has nothing to do with peds though. I was a heroin addict in the past and as stupid as it may sound I use peds to stay sober. The one thing addiction taught me was too always properly clean your skin before injecting! A bad infection can happen even subq. Bacteria does not discriminate.

Does she properly disinfect her skin? I usually use one alcohol pad in a circular motion starting from the inside out than a second alcohol pad using the same procedure. If I still see dirt on the second wipe than I use a third. I got a really bad infection in my blood 2 years ago due to improper disinfecting of the skin. This infection has nothing to do with peds though. I was a heroin addict in the past and as stupid as it may sound I use peds to stay sober. The one thing addiction taught me was too always properly clean your skin before injecting! A bad infection can happen even subq. Bacteria does not discriminate.
All the addicts in my family never used alcohol wipes, I've seen some nasty abcesses.

All the addicts in my family never used alcohol wipes, I've seen some nasty abcesses.

I've seen this said everywhere but my ex is a neuro ICU nurse and said that they don't even swab as its proven to not be necessary. Now re-using pins/sharing needles thats a whole different wheelhouse....

Not many patients arrive for their shot with dirty skin. And various health organizations — including the WHO and the Public Health Agency of Canada — say that if the skin is visibly clean, there’s no need to swab it with alcohol. Still, alcohol swabbing remains a common and routine practice in hospitals and other health care facilities across Canada and around the world, and those in the health care community continue to wonder if there’s any evidence that it’s preventing infection.

Decision-makers within the Canadian health care system recently turned to CADTH to find out. CADTH is an independent, evidence-based agency that finds, assesses, and summarizes the research on drugs, medical devices, and procedures. In response, CADTH searched for and critically appraised the available evidence on the clinical effectiveness of skin preparation prior to injections and produced a report on what was found.

When CADTH searched for published studies on this topic, it found that only one, the results of which were published in 2019, met the inclusion criteria for the review. The study was conducted in a Canadian outpatient clinic where children were receiving standard childhood vaccinations. Although all the children in this study had their arms swabbed with alcohol, half of them then received their injection in an area of skin that hadn’t been swabbed. Afterward, their parents were asked to report on whether their child experienced any skin reactions, pain, redness, swelling, or feelings of heat at the injection site.

The researchers who conducted this study reported that swabbing the injection site didn’t make any difference in patient outcomes in terms of local skin reactions, pain afterward, redness, swelling, or heat sensations. When the data related to pain was analyzed further, it turned out that the children who had received their injection into swabbed skin felt the pain from the needle for a longer time than those who received injections into unswabbed skin.

I actually do it for her so I know I’m cleaning the area very well with alcohol wipe. I use one side then flip over and wipe again on the other side in a circular motion both times. I use the same method as I always have with her and this is the first time it’s happened. Could it be the higher dimer percentage in the blue tops maybe?

I've seen this said everywhere but my ex is a neuro ICU nurse and said that they don't even swab as its proven to not be necessary. Now re-using pins/sharing needles thats a whole different wheelhouse....
The infection I had was a staph infection and that only grows on dirty skin...I never shared needles but I have reused needles so maybe you have a point there. The doctor told me it was because my skin was dirty from not showering which is hard to do when dope sick lol. Honestly doctors learn knew things everyday and they disprove old “facts” regularly as well.

I actually do it for her so I know I’m cleaning the area very well with alcohol wipe. I use one side then flip over and wipe again on the other side in a circular motion both times. I use the same method as I always have with her and this is the first time it’s happened. Could it be the higher dimer percentage in the blue tops maybe?
Maybe an allergic reaction? Is it itchy?
Article I found on google-
“The addition of compound, BA, and coldness can cause tissue necrosis due to the inflammation and injury. Common Side Effects of Norditropin (Somatropin Injection) Drug Norditropin somatropin (rDNA origin) injection is a form of human growth hormone used to ...Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: ... Little lump at injection site – RealPeptide”

Had this with Godt's kits.
Moved to opti's no issue....
It happens, go to 100iu kits or a different make.

Maybe an allergic reaction? Is it itchy?
Article I found on google-
“The addition of compound, BA, and coldness can cause tissue necrosis due to the inflammation and injury. Common Side Effects of Norditropin (Somatropin Injection) Drug Norditropin somatropin (rDNA origin) injection is a form of human growth hormone used to ...Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: ... Little lump at injection site – RealPeptide”

Thanks!

Have you tried a different injection spot, perhaps with more fat if you were previously going into a leaner area?

I mentioned that my wife and I started @opti 's GH and would try and get some testing done. I have a schedule appointment next week. I will post up results.

I have been running 2 iu's early morning.

mands

Have you tried a different injection spot, perhaps with more fat if you were previously going into a leaner area?

We rotate between 5-6 spots and 3 of them so far have done the same thing. Red blotches and tenderness. I have zero issues though. Really weird.

That could be the issue.

Red welts can be caused by high dimer content and possibly small amounts of e-coli. Usually endotoxins in the GH.

mands