MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So getting ready for my prep and my god damn coach says I have to stop drinking..... dafauq is wrong with him!!!

So I mad an agreement to quit drinking vodka. But, I will continue my tequila regiment as it does have health benefits (at least that’s what I’m telling my self) when I kick off this 20 week prep I’m going all in. I should be down to 10% BF already consuming close to 3 lb of meat a day and upping the consumption 2-3 weeks in.

I am thinking about running the greys at 8-10 iu a day during the beginning split 4-5 iu morning 4-5 iu afternoon. I will pay close attention to glucose levels as well.

Trying to see some big numbers as I run everything very conservatively.

Currently 227 lb around 12% BF and yes still short as shit 5’4” been taking adrol for a couple weeks at 25mg prework out.

All in all stay tuned for some big igf numbers pulling them 3 weeks after I start this.

So getting ready for my prep and my god damn coach says I have to stop drinking..... dafauq is wrong with him!!!

So I mad an agreement to quit drinking vodka. But, I will continue my tequila regiment as it does have health benefits (at least that’s what I’m telling my self) when I kick off this 20 week prep I’m going all in. I should be down to 10% BF already consuming close to 3 lb of meat a day and upping the consumption 2-3 weeks in.

I am thinking about running the greys at 8-10 iu a day during the beginning split 4-5 iu morning 4-5 iu afternoon. I will pay close attention to glucose levels as well.

Currently 227 lb around 12% BF and yes still short as shit 5’4” been taking adrol for a couple weeks at 25mg prework out.

All in all stay tuned for some big igf numbers pulling them 3 weeks after I start this.

Damn, 227lb at 5'4 that's crazy! And only at 12%. Right on man. Look forward to the results. I will be running Opti for the first time in Canada as soon as he has the 240iu's in stock.

@Mighty-mouse heres a trick I think that works if you wanna add some height, its old school shit, I saw Bobby Brady do this on the Brady Bunch, you just basically kick all the little kids out of the playground and gangster thier swing set and hang from it. Like I said old school.!!!! Bonus inches if wearing plaid pants....

@Mighty-mouse heres a trick I think that works if you wanna add some height, its old school shit, I saw Bobby Brady do this on the Brady Bunch, you just basically kick all the little kids out of the playground and gangster thier swing set and hang from it. Like I said old school.!!!! Bonus inches if wearing plaid pants....

Don’t give me ideas I do have a community park with in walking distance

Ok I gotta ask and I know I’m going to look stupid but this always throws me for a loop and makes me second guess myself. If I take one of optis 24iu vials and put 2ml of bac water in it. Then draw 20 units on a slin pin I’ll have 2.4ius right.

Ok I gotta ask and I know I’m going to look stupid but this always throws me for a loop and makes me second guess myself. If I take one of optis 24iu vials and put 2ml of bac water in it. Then draw 20 units on a slin pin I’ll have 2.4ius right.
For the 24iu vial, adding 2.4 ml of BAC water gets you 1iu of HGH for every 10iu mark on the syringe...i use u-100 so 2iu is to the 20iu mark on that syringe the way I read it

2ml of water is 20iu, if you put 2.4ml in you get 24iu
This is wrong, no matter how much water you use there will still be 24iu in a vial. No amount of water can change how many IU are in the vial. The water will only determine the concentration of GH in the vial.

This is wrong, no matter how much water you use there will still be 24iu in a vial. No amount of water can change how many IU are in the vial. The water will only determine the concentration of GH in the vial.
Yea i added a second post I wasnt clear it what I meant.

You are correct. The math formula used to decide is this is as follows

(Iu of growth in vial/amount of water in insulin units) then you multiply that number by 20 so it looks like
this

24.81/200 = .12405 international units (IU) of growth per 1 insulin units of measurement. Then 20 insulin units X .12405 international units of growth = 2.481 Iu (international units) of growth @ 20 insulin units

You are correct. The math formula used to decide is this is as follows

(Iu of growth in vial/amount of water in insulin units) then you multiply that number by 20 so it looks like
this

24.81/200 = .12405 international units (IU) of growth per 1 insulin units of measurement. Then 20 insulin units X .12405 international units of growth = 2.481 Iu (international units) of growth @ 20 insulin units
Thanks buddy. I’ve brewed all sorts of compounds and dosages and for some reason this just throws me for a loop every time so I always need to double check myself.

What would you normally take for glucose when your gh doses are higher like this?

What would you normally take for glucose when your gh doses are higher like this?

I have never had any issues with high glucose but I have never touched this high of a hgh dose before. So I will research this to stay safe I do have insulin readily available if I need it. But, I have never used insulin either. So a huge amount of research on my part before I jump into a dose like that.

I do know on 5iu day split I was having stupid ass side effects so I don’t think I willl maintain the dose very long

@mands what do u think? Should I attempt it?

I have never had any issues with high glucose but I have never touched this high of a hgh dose before. So I will research this to stay safe I do have insulin readily available if I need it. But, I have never used insulin either. So a huge amount of research on my part before I jump into a dose like that.

I do know on 5iu day split I was having stupid ass side effects so I don’t think I willl maintain the dose very long

@mands what do u think? Should I attempt it?
I believe insulin as this point is warranted or metformin at the very least. Possibly both.

mands

@opti
Anyone?
How long will your kits last stored in a fridge?
Thanks in advance.
@Oldschool, your question has been correctly answered by @dokdonia. I would also like to add if kept in the fridge between 35-45f the life expectancy is 2 years before bioactivities start to reduce. My apologies for the delay.

Lol. Just trim that infection like a brisket. All good. Thanks bro.
MMMMM, did someone say smoked brisket with STUBBS BBQ sauce?

@opti does anyone know when the new black tops will be available?
They are the latest batch, currently being shipped.

Why are the 24iu kits such lesser quality? Aren't they made in the same place? Pretty big difference between 99 and 95 @opti
No, my apologies if I didn't make myself clear when I introduced the 240iu kits. They are not from the same facility as my original Optitropins. My Optitropins are from a licensed GMP facility and only certain IUs can be legally manufactured in order to not raise suspicion. My 240iu kits though they come a GMP facility as well they are not licensed facility.

SALE! TILL END OF THE MONTH!!
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY!!
Till the end of the month you can deduct $5/kit on the 100iu and $10/kit on the 240iu kits from the original prices below.

Shipping is taking approximately 3 weeks and resend in case of seizure.
The following prices are for international shipping:

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $180/ea
11 - 20 kits = $170/ea
21- 25 kits = $160/ea

Shipping is a flat $50.
Kits can be combined and final price tier is based on total amount.

Last edited: