MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Has anyone noticed any difference with CTS on the blue tops from the grey tops? I’m thinking of going with 4iu per day.

NOTICE!!!!
Meso, for the time being packages will be delayed an average of 1-2 days. I do not know for how long but due to a few issues regarding incorrect receiving addresses I need to take extra precautionary steps. I hope you understand that both my and your security is of the upmost importance.

I can not enforce how important it is to verify your address.

What the fuck is going on around here with people that can’t get their address straight? Fucking idiots

With Sym just having the exact same issue, and now you, I can’t help but wonder if they aren’t tied together. Sure seems like there is someone out there who’s doing this intentionally. Hopefully you will speak with Sym and can see if these occurrences are linked.

With Sym just having the exact same issue, and now you, I can’t help but wonder if they aren’t tied together. Sure seems like there is someone out there who’s doing this intentionally. Hopefully you will speak with Sym and can see if these occurrences are linked.

All of the sudden two different sources have issues with people putting incorrect addresses on packs? I don’t buy it. Seems like a very cheap way for Leo to get a lead on active labs. Place a few small orders, use incorrect addresses, and see what they turn up.

What the fuck is going on around here with people that can’t get their address straight? Fucking idiots
It’s either kids that still live with their parents or married cucks trying to get a pack delivered to an abandon house.

you would not believe how common this is.

It’s either kids that still live with their parents or married cucks trying to get a pack delivered to an abandon house.

you would not believe how common this is.

Well, you kids and Cucks need to quit that shit! Get a damn PO Box, or buy shit at your gym. It’s going to cost you dumb fucks money, and going to cost us sources. Y’all are going to have. A bunch of pissed off, juiced up, gorillas looking for you!!

We should be good now. We know how good the same fucks are at reading!

Grabbed a 240 iu kit and gonna treat as 200 with 2cc. Will use 2iu daily so I’ll be getting a little more. Psyched to try Opti.
Can I ask why you wouldn't reconstitute at 2.4 cc's? If you want to use more than 2 iu's then just take more than 2 iu's and reconstitute correctly.

mands

Meso, below are my latest HPLC reports. My current 10iu and my upcoming 24iu.(early next week)

Test Report #07059.png

Test Report #07058.png

Can I ask why you wouldn't reconstitute at 2.4 cc's? If you want to use more than 2 iu's then just take more than 2 iu's and reconstitute correctly.

mands
Just in case dosing is a little off I know I’m getting at least 2iu. And the little bit xtra is just a plus.

Trick your body? Lol. Can you elaborate?
So here's the trick, dont tell anyone. So you reconstitute the hgh as 20iu instead of 24iu. You inject what you now think is only 2iu but since its secretly more you body actually just doubles the dose for you so your 2 is now 4. Pro bodybuilders have been using this trick for years.

So here's the trick, dont tell anyone. So you reconstitute the hgh as 20iu instead of 24iu. You inject what you now think is only 2iu but since its secretly more you body actually just doubles the dose for you so your 2 is now 4. Pro bodybuilders have been using this trick for years.
Lol. And this is why the American /Canadian border should remain closed indefinitely. :D

Bro tell me you joking. Your are consuming 2.2 to 2.4 iu per dose you are not tricking your body at all.

Post bloodwork before making claims like that