MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

After more researching I think you have to have a balance in you cash app to buy bitcoin. Can anyone confirm?
It tales however long it takes to get approved. But several people I know myself included got banned from cash app after a few months or so with cash app saying they didnt need to give an explanation. After investigating a little bit I think I read that if you live in certain states its prohibited for you to buy crypto from them. So I was forced to look around for another Avenue and had the same thing happen with a couple more. I have not had this problem with crypto.com and its app. Its been solid. Sometimes the bank will block a transaction but I just call and tell them its ok and try again anfew minutes later

Is there a recommended amount of Bac water for reconstitution posted anywhere for the different kits?
Standard is 0.1ml per 1iu. So a 10iu vial would be 1ml of bac water. But you can use less per vial, its up to the user. I always did the above when I was using the 12iu vials.

Great first experience with Opti, got here sooo fast and looks great! Is there a recommendation posted anywhere for how much Bac water to use to reconstitute each kit? I can do the math to know how much I'm taking but wasn't sure if there's a specific amount that's supposed to be used? (Black tops)

Standard is 0.1ml per 1iu. So a 10iu vial would be 1ml of bac water. But you can use less per vial, its up to the user. I always did the above when I was using the 12iu vials.
Deleted original comment as I forgot to give props to Opti for the awesome service. Thank you for the answer!

INT. SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!

First and foremost I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. We are going through tumultuous times and we must do our part to keep not only oneself but our loved ones safe.

I wanted to make everyone aware that I am opening shop for international delivery from China to USA. As many are aware there are extended delays but this along with more specific details can be discussed privately.

The following prices are for international shipping:

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $180/ea
11 - 20 kits = $170/ea
21- 25 kits = $160/ea

Shipping is a flat $50.
Kits can be combined and final price tier is based on total amount.

Grabbed a 240 iu kit and gonna treat as 200 with 2cc. Will use 2iu daily so I’ll be getting a little more. Psyched to try Opti.

Glad to hear ya made it. Stuck with it, good deal. Don’t put to much of yourself out there lol. We get the picture. This is the internet.. look forward to seeing your results.. @Bulldog413

First and foremost I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. We are going through tumultuous times and we must do our part to keep not only oneself but our loved ones safe.

I wanted to make everyone aware that I am opening shop for international delivery from China to USA. As many are aware there are extended delays but this along with more specific details can be discussed privately.

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $180/ea
11 - 20 kits = $170/ea
21- 25 kits = $160/ea

Shipping is a flat $50.

Are these the same product?

Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the fireworks and overabundance food intake.

Are these the same product?

@vertigo, I'm assuming you are asking if my domestic HGH kits are the same as what I am offering INTL.? If so, yes. They are the same, no different than what I offer domestically.

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $180/ea
11 - 20 kits = $170/ea
21- 25 kits = $160/ea

Shipping is a flat $50.
Awesome, what's the reship policy for international?

Just a quick follow up... I've been off this forum for several months. The Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is going great, I'm going 6 or 7 days a week which is about double what most serious people do. I credit my ability to train over 10 hours a week due to HGH. I still have a shit ton from Opti so no need to buy more but I'm talking with other serious competitors and might be placing an order for them. Great stuff, keeps your body going when your getting killed 30 to 40 times every single day. Most people need a few days off to heal, not me. 255lbs as of today, staying full and lean on GH.

Just a quick follow up... I've been off this forum for several months. The Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is going great, I'm going 6 or 7 days a week which is about double what most serious people do. I credit my ability to train over 10 hours a week due to HGH. I still have a shit ton from Opti so no need to buy more but I'm talking with other serious competitors and might be placing an order for them. Great stuff, keeps your body going when your getting killed 30 to 40 times every single day. Most people need a few days off to heal, not me. 255lbs as of today, staying full and lean on GH.

how are you dosing it? I recently grabbed a kit from him and am really impressed as well. A little lethargic the first day but sleep has been unbelievable which is great cause sometimes my sleep quality sucks

how are you dosing it? I recently grabbed a kit from him and am really impressed as well. A little lethargic the first day but sleep has been unbelievable which is great cause sometimes my sleep quality sucks
My batch tested in the 12s I'm reconstituting with 1.0 ml as if it was in the 10s. Shoot 1/3 a shot ED so roughly 4 iu daily. I'm also on 750 mg test and 750 mg EQ. Only lifting 2x a week since my arms are broken down from striking and armbars all day. Im hoping to get back to 5x a week lifting and dropping MMA to 4x a week. Rough sport.

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $180/ea
11 - 20 kits = $170/ea
21- 25 kits = $160/ea

Shipping is a flat $50.
Is domestic Shipping still available ?