MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I'm not really one to post up about sources but I reached out to @opti about his GH. Let's just say his response time is unmatched. He did everything he stated and wanted to send out GH that day. lol I didn't have a receiver for it so he waited and sent out exactly when he was instructed.

I have not ran his product yet. I will be starting soon along with my wife. I will test IGF-1 levels and report when I have them.

Great job Opti.

mands

I'm not really one to post up about sources but I reached out to @opti about his GH. Let's just say his response time is unmatched. He did everything he stated and wanted to send out GH that day. lol I didn't have a receiver for it so he waited and sent out exactly when he was instructed.

I have not ran his product yet. I will be starting soon along with my wife. I will test IGF-1 levels and report when I have them.

Great job Opti.

mands
Shill lol. Hope all is well.

Great job Opti.

mands
Glad you finally took the plunge, this is your first with opti? Look forward to seeing how well you do.

I really want to make this my new GH source. But I’m having a hard time with bitcoin. Coinbase is a pain in the fucking ass. I’m new to bitcoin and this is the only payment option here. Coinbase keeps declining my bank account due to suspicious activity it says. I’ve called my bank, it’s not on there end, and I’ve emailed Coinbase and did everything the asked with selfie and license pic. Still saying same shit when I try to purchase. Is their an alternative site that’s much easier to deal with. Help is appreciated.

I really want to make this my new GH source. But I’m having a hard time with bitcoin. Coinbase is a pain in the fucking ass. I’m new to bitcoin and this is the only payment option here. Coinbase keeps declining my bank account due to suspicious activity it says. I’ve called my bank, it’s not on there end, and I’ve emailed Coinbase and did everything the asked with selfie and license pic. Still saying same shit when I try to purchase. Is their an alternative site that’s much easier to deal with. Help is appreciated.

Use localbitcoins or paxful. You will find someone on there that can exchange for you, fees may be a bit steep but if need bitcoin I use one of those 2.

Ty what about Kraken or something similar? Is Localbitcoins the easiest route? I thought they required MG or WU? I’m new to this so I need to buy the amount I need for my order without being undercut by someone as i really don’t understand exchange rates yet.

Ty what about Kraken or something similar? Is Localbitcoins the easiest route? I thought they required MG or WU? I’m new to this so I need to buy the amount I need for my order without being undercut by someone as i really don’t understand exchange rates yet.

Cash app

Ok I’ll try that Cashapp. If that doesn’t work I’ll never get to try opti. Just tried Paxful and got into an argument with some dude bc he wanted $1000 for $337. Really bruh? Gotta try to calm this fucking migraine then give cashapp a shot

Ok tried cashapp. Linked my bank account and card. Tried to buy, asked for email, put it in and sent a code. Put in code and loops me back to enter email. I’m tapping out. This shit is more stressful that Chinese algebra. Thx for trying to help fellas

Ok I’ll try that Cashapp. If that doesn’t work I’ll never get to try opti. Just tried Paxful and got into an argument with some dude bc he wanted $1000 for $337. Really bruh? Gotta try to calm this fucking migraine then give cashapp a shot
Cashapp is good, coinmomma is also good and easy. Cashapp tho. Easiest

Ok tried cashapp. Linked my bank account and card. Tried to buy, asked for email, put it in and sent a code. Put in code and loops me back to enter email. I’m tapping out. This shit is more stressful that Chinese algebra. Thx for trying to help fellas
Are you verified with cashapp? It may take a day or two

When I purchase it keeps looping me back to email verification after I put the code in at checkout. That’s the hurdle I’m experiencing in cashapp