MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yeah I'm doing 2ml bac water. Since I switched from 120s to 240s numbness has been brutal.
If I remember correctly the 240 kits had a higher dimer content. I’ve ran 3-4 batches of the 100-120’s, grey, black, and red tops and haven’t had an issue with sides as of yet. Guess I’ll see what this 240 kit does but I’ll be staying at 2iu.

[QUOTE = "opti, post: 2633327, member: 5368"] Buenos días Meso, espero que a todos les vaya bien.

No tengo idea de quién es [USER = 114855] @ Raiman_34 [/ USER] por su nombre de usuario. No digo que no haya conversado con él, pero creo que habría recordado su gramática.

En cuanto a no querer vender 2-3 kits. Recibo numerosos pedidos de 1 kit que muchos miembros pueden dar fe y cumplir.

Ahora solo puede imaginar cuántos compradores a granel me envían un correo electrónico :Rodar los ojos:, les doy un precio y luego me devuelven el correo electrónico, bueno ... primero me gustaría comenzar ordenando 2-3 kits y quiero pagar el bulto precio acordado. : eek::pagsMuchos regresan con Quiero probar la calidad primero. Esta es una razón por la que publico resultados de HPLC, para que el cliente conozca la calidad de mi Somatropina y exactamente lo que está pasando en su cuerpo.

[USER = 114855] @ Raiman_34 [/ USER], me alegra que hayas encontrado una fuente con un producto excelente a un precio mejor. Es válido, lo mejor para ti. [/ QUOTE]

Mr. OPTI when you count things, it really counts as they are because I can capture the emails and upload them for people to say, so when I spoke I spoke the reality to others who have told me that my English is not adequate, I have said several times that I do not I speak English I use a translator and sometimes he does not do it correctly to see if we find out well I wanted to buy him some kits and he told me that he is looking for a bulk supplier in my country I did not close the door on this but I told him that before buying 50 I would buy a small order to simply test this conversation and al told me that he does not want to sell me directly 50 I do not know how difficult to understand is friends ????

[xQUOTE = "opti, post: 2633327, member: 5368"] Buenos días Meso, espero que a todos les vaya bien.

No tengo idea de quién es [xUSER = 114855] @ Raiman_34 [/ USER] por su nombre de usuario. No digo que no haya conversado con él, pero creo que habría recordado su gramática.

En cuanto a no querer vender 2-3 kits. Recibo numerosos pedidos de 1 kit que muchos miembros pueden dar fe y cumplir.

Ahora solo puede imaginar cuántos compradores a granel me envían un correo electrónico :Rodar los ojos:, les doy un precio y luego me devuelven el correo electrónico, bueno ... primero me gustaría comenzar ordenando 2-3 kits y quiero pagar el bulto precio acordado. : eek::pagsMuchos regresan con Quiero probar la calidad primero. Esta es una razón por la que publico resultados de HPLC, para que el cliente conozca la calidad de mi Somatropina y exactamente lo que está pasando en su cuerpo.

[xUSER = 114855] @ Raiman_34 [/ USER], me alegra que hayas encontrado una fuente con un producto excelente a un precio mejor. Es válido, lo mejor para ti. [x/ QUOTE]

Mr. OPTI when you count things, it really counts as they are because I can capture the emails and upload them for people to say, so when I spoke I spoke the reality to others who have told me that my English is not adequate, I have said several times that I do not I speak English I use a translator and sometimes he does not do it correctly to see if we find out well I wanted to buy him some kits and he told me that he is looking for a bulk supplier in my country I did not close the door on this but I told him that before buying 50 I would buy a small order to simply test this conversation and al told me that he does not want to sell me directly 50 I do not know how difficult to understand is friends ????

El traductor que utiliza está convirtiendo un muro de texto ilegible en otro muro de texto ilegible.

El traductor que utiliza está convirtiendo un muro de texto ilegible en otro muro de texto ilegible.

Bro, I speak Spanish fluently and for some reason I could only understand portions of that. It’s throwing me the fuck off.

Not your reply, but his.

Just wanted to talk about my first experience with Opti! Very fast communication and shipping was for sure faster than amazon! Really appreciate the customer service will for sure be doing more business with him!! Now I just need to find some legit bac water!

Just wanted to talk about my first experience with Opti! Very fast communication and shipping was for sure faster than amazon! Really appreciate the customer service will for sure be doing more business with him!! Now I just need to find some legit bac water!
Mountainside medical supply

Lab results back

Currently taking
2iu grey top pinned 8am daily
280mg test c a week
25mg provi daily
40-60 mg var preworkout
4-7 shots tequila daily (hot and naked- I mean out the bottle)
4-7 shots vodka daily ( mixed with water and lime)

No beer

Will start taking T4 again

Starting baby aspirin and donating blood soon

But the real MVP is my liver and kidneys!

Most people that followed my weekly pull noticed I was a high responder so this falls in line to what I was pulling before

ECBA582E-7227-4165-AD9C-BDDDDA68E242.jpg

4C91E393-D56A-4A1B-8476-1126A3E5B526.jpg
0D6C8D5A-0E6D-4A4F-9C76-EC63F0826427.jpg

Lab results back

Currently taking
280mg test c a week
25mg provi daily
40-60 mg var preworkout

No beer

Most people that followed my weekly pull noticed I was a high responder so this falls in line to what I was pulling before

View attachment 131919

View attachment 131920
View attachment 131921

Thanks for sharing brotha! Nice results.

Lab results back

Currently taking
280mg test c a week
25mg provi daily
40-60 mg var preworkout

No beer

View attachment 131919

View attachment 131920
View attachment 131921

That’s insane to pull a 343 igf-1 off 2iu. I’m getting some tequila ASAP!

Lab results back

Currently taking
280mg test c a week
25mg provi daily
40-60 mg var preworkout

No beer

View attachment 131919

View attachment 131920
View attachment 131921
Fuck. Ive been watching your various labs for a while. Youre always getting the most with the least. Good for you man

You don’t use the product but you are vouching for his product. Hmm, something fishy about this and why would I care about your opinion if you haven’t used his product or got bloodwork done? Move on bro. That being said I’m still using his product hoping that I got a bad batch of gray tops and his blue tops hopefully are good. It’s Chinese generic HGH and not regulated so that can easily happen. It’s happens all the time with raws and GH that comes from China. You get the occasional bad batches. Almost every UG source has dealt with this at some point.
If my post reads like I vouch for the product I appreciate you bringing it to my attention so I can clear the air. I was vouching for the MAN, not the product. I've never used the product so I couldn't vouch for IT. But Opti has been a guy I've come to know and respect.
Also, would like to give you, killionb12, props on your progress. Whatever it is you're doing its paying off. I wish you luck going after your dreams. I've got alot of respect for anyone who gets on stage and puts in all the time and effort to make it count when they get there. From the way you're looking, you're gonna give whomever is standing next to you fits.
I understand you weren't pleased the way some of us came down to your home board and let into some of the sources you use. We weren't after you or any member. We were after the dishonest sources taking your money.
Hopefully you won't be so quick to smile and thank a source who will shit in your mouth and tell you they bought you dinner. The days of throwing your money away and injecting underdosed or bunk product will become a very rare occurrence. Writing off wasted cash as being "Part of the game" is so 2000.
Testing product has given control back to the consumer. ASF is so far behind by design. The new way cuts into profits of ugl and all sources. We like it because it holds them accountable. PSL/Unc Z would much rather keep things they way they were. All they have had to do is put out a product that may or may not have issues and collect money. Any issues are quickly buried and they move on counting their cash.
Why you wouldn't want to be part of the solution instead of wanting to give these sources a pass when you get a product thats not as advertised is what's fishy. You don't agree?
I'm not going to suggest that you are on the take as you seem to have implied is the case with myself. I tend to give members the benefit of the doubt. You've been used to the old way. I assure you that keeping sources on their toes with testing is the way to go.
Good to see you at meso. I'll be over to asf to check your log out from time to time.

If my post reads like I vouch for the product I appreciate you bringing it to my attention so I can clear the air. I was vouching for the MAN, not the product. I've never used the product so I couldn't vouch for IT. But Opti has been a guy I've come to know and respect.
Also, would like to give you, killionb12, props on your progress. Whatever it is you're doing its paying off. I wish you luck going after your dreams. I've got alot of respect for anyone who gets on stage and puts in all the time and effort to make it count when they get there. From the way you're looking, you're gonna give whomever is standing next to you fits.
I understand you weren't pleased the way some of us came down to your home board and let into some of the sources you use. We weren't after you or any member. We were after the dishonest sources taking your money.
Hopefully you won't be so quick to smile and thank a source who will shit in your mouth and tell you they bought you dinner. The days of throwing your money away and injecting underdosed or bunk product will become a very rare occurrence. Writing off wasted cash as being "Part of the game" is so 2000.
Testing product has given control back to the consumer. ASF is so far behind by design. The new way cuts into profits of ugl and all sources. We like it because it holds them accountable. PSL/Unc Z would much rather keep things they way they were. All they have had to do is put out a product that may or may not have issues and collect money. Any issues are quickly buried and they move on counting their cash.
Why you wouldn't want to be part of the solution instead of wanting to give these sources a pass when you get a product thats not as advertised is what's fishy. You don't agree?
I'm not going to suggest that you are on the take as you seem to have implied is the case with myself. I tend to give members the benefit of the doubt. You've been used to the old way. I assure you that keeping sources on their toes with testing is the way to go.
Good to see you at meso. I'll be over to asf to check your log out from time to time.

Couldn’t agree more with you! I definitely want to be part of the solution and make sure sources are held accountable. Thanks for your input and kind words. I wasn’t upset at all about you all bringing forward what you found out about falsified documents and I’m glad you guys did. It definitely caught me by surprise but you are right sources have to stay accountable for their actions and that’s just one way we can ensure we are getting what we paid for. I’m always a proponent for testing especially bloodwork.

Lab results back

Currently taking
280mg test c a week
25mg provi daily
40-60 mg var preworkout

No beer

View attachment 131919

View attachment 131920
View attachment 131921
Thank you for your contribution, excellent numbers!

Sponsors